Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton prepare £4m bid for Dos Santos - NIXON EXCLUSIVE

+5
doffcocker
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Cheer up at least the sixers are playing well.

The NBA is a horrendous. [/:BarfEmoticon] A NJ transplant in Pennsylvania, so I'm your man for Big Blue Wrecking Crew american football though. I can speak a bit of hockey too since we have box seats for the Flyers at work.

Back to topic: Reebok, I hear ya on his prior tenancy at Spurs. I'm not saying Postiga's a 'must have' for BWFC, but I do think he could be obtained for a reasonable fee, provide similar services to Dos Santos, and have probably 1/5th the ego. Zaragoza's big time in the crapper.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCinPhila wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Cheer up at least the sixers are playing well.

The NBA is a horrendous. [/:BarfEmoticon] A NJ transplant in Pennsylvania, so I'm your man for Big Blue Wrecking Crew american football though. I can speak a bit of hockey too since we have box seats for the Flyers at work.

Back to topic: Reebok, I hear ya on his prior tenancy at Spurs. I'm not saying Postiga's a 'must have' for BWFC, but I do think he could be obtained for a reasonable fee, provide similar services to Dos Santos, and have probably 1/5th the ego. Zaragoza's big time in the crapper.

oh ok; Basketball is my favourite sport but i get it in with proper (american) football as well. Oakland Raiders.

Don't worry about staying on topic. Taking threads off topic asap is for winners.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

How about them Cubs?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't worry about staying on topic. Taking threads off topic asap is for winners.

You've changed.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't worry about staying on topic. Taking threads off topic asap is for winners.

You've changed.

What i meant to say was, taking topics away from football to Basketball is fine, anything else and i'll complain to the mods.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
What i meant to say was, taking topics away from football to Basketball is fine, anything else and i'll complain to the mods.

Pointless. I have sluffy in my pocket.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sevilla have ruled themselves out of the race to sign Giovani Dos Santos, claiming Tottenham's valuation of the forward is too high. I've never liked that style some clubs have of signing as many highly-rated players as possible, not using them and making it difficult for them to leave.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm totally 100% against it, he's crap, he's powderpuff.

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

oh ok; Basketball is my favourite sport but i get it in with proper (american) football as well. Oakland Raiders.

Don't worry about staying on topic. Taking threads off topic asap is for winners.

I much prefer the college game to the NBA. There is no single continuous sporting event in the US as exciting as March Madness. Haven't seen an NBA game in probably 6 or 7 years, and even then I didn't pay for it. The players don't give a shit for 3/4ths of the game, so I don't see why I should. But regardless, fvck the Celtics (and Boston in general).

I've got a soft spot in my heart for the Raiders...Richie Gannon and I are alums of the same alma mater. RIP Al Davis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum