Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield

+8
Bolton Nuts
bwfc71
doffcocker
jayjay23
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Tue Jan 17 2012, 21:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ah well... we're in the next round - always something to be pleased about.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Tue Jan 17 2012, 21:52

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Win and still booing. But can you blame the fans?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Tue Jan 17 2012, 22:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Didn't see the game but apparently we were crap in the second half. No doubt another inspirational half time talk from Coyle.

24Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Tue Jan 17 2012, 22:13

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If I was a true supporter and had therefore actually gone tonight instead of staying at home to save a tenner and witnessed a similar performance to the one in Macclesfield, I would have booed too, regardless of the result.

They were a sodding embarrassment to watch at the Moss Rose and it sounds like tonight wasn't much prettier.

25Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Tue Jan 17 2012, 22:18

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Does anyone know how well Davies played. Maybe he is coming back into "the best form of his career which saw him picked for England only last season. He is club captain and has a big part to play over the rest of this season and beyond that in the Barclays Premier League."

26Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Tue Jan 17 2012, 22:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of shite.

But for the early goal we would have lost this game, only one team played football and it wasn't us.

Outplayed for long spells by a poor League 2 side.

Coyle has ruined this team, he should pay the price.

27Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Tue Jan 17 2012, 22:49

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

jayjay23 wrote:Does anyone know how well Davies played. Maybe he is coming back into "the best form of his career which saw him picked for England only last season. He is club captain and has a big part to play over the rest of this season and beyond that in the Barclays Premier League."

Let's hope not.

28Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Wed Jan 18 2012, 08:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

£10 to watch a training session, that's a few hours I will never get back....I've seen more entertaining friendlies!

Can't say I expected an end to end game but that took the michael, I thought when the 1st went in that bolton we were either going to get a bag full or we would just sit back and do sod all for the rest of the game and it seems I was right with the latter. Mad

Tuncay looked ok in the 1st half but I don't think he touched the ball in the 2nd half, Klasnic was his usual couldn't give 2 hoots self again and kevin davies, wow he was terrible and really looked like he didn't want to be on the pitch at all.

I think the only thing I saw NRC do all game was bollock Boyata a few times in the 1st half.

All in all it was pretty boring and Liverpool will have nothing to fear if we play anything like that.

29Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Wed Jan 18 2012, 10:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was bloody cold last night and our players froze in the second half. Tuncay was okay in the first half but he faded in the second.

Interesting that Coyle paired Boyata with Cahill in the centre of defence and they looked quite comfortable.

The second half was disappointing because it was as though the players had decided at half time that the game was over.

Another solid performance from Bogdan and Joe Riley but i would have liked to have seen a bit more of O'Halloran.

30Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Wed Jan 18 2012, 10:09

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Interesting that Coyle paired Boyata with Cahill in the centre of defence
You need to cut back on the drugs RT.

31Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Wed Jan 18 2012, 10:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha Ha. I'm typing in a hurry. I meant Wheater of course. Time for my Alzheimers medication!

32Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Wed Jan 18 2012, 12:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:

i would have liked to have seen a bit more of O'Halloran.

Same here, it seemed to take an etirnity to get him on the pitch for some reason when he got ready on the sideline.

He seems to have a bit of pace about him but time will tell just how good he is.

33Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Macclesfield Wed Jan 18 2012, 12:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Given the performance of the senior players and our need for fresh blood I find it irritating that more younger players weren't given a chance to step up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum