Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Depressing BWFC Performance?

+10
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
Culcheth_White
Sluffy
doffcocker
Keegan
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Most Depressing BWFC Performance? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Depressing BWFC Performance? Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I feel thoroughly depressed now! Where's my razor blade?

In your suitcase.

22Most Depressing BWFC Performance? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Depressing BWFC Performance? Sun Aug 05 2012, 17:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Seen some shite over the years, but the 5-0 Stoke beating, was the catalyst for where we are now.
I've seen some stinkers, but the cup semi final was made worse by the fact that it was a day out to Wembley, loads of build up before the match and worst of all, thinking that we could win it. If the players had turned up, we probably could have. But we haven't been at the races since then apart from a decent effort away at Stoke on the final day when it was too late. So I think there may be something in that semi final being the worst because of what followed.

23Most Depressing BWFC Performance? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Depressing BWFC Performance? Sun Aug 05 2012, 18:08

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

The 5-0 drubbing in the semi-final is the worst one for me not least because of the occasion. I couldn't remember any side getting beaten so heavily in a semi-final and it turned out that it hadn't happened for over 70 years !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum