Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 50]

221OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Mar 14 2018, 11:05

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wow! Style looks good as well.....players able to dribble, pass and move, and shoot straight, even on a pitch that looked heavy. Saw one hoof....but it led to a goal.....

Lovely touch at the end, as the players went to thank individual fans by the fencing. Team spirit excellent, supportive of each other.

Thanks for that, BTID.     SKD, well done!

222OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Mar 14 2018, 13:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just watched the manure get kicked out of Europe. I'll enjoy my Horlicks tonight.
I made the same mistake. Possibly the worst game I've seen them play under Mourinho made even worse by the fact it's exactly the style he wanted them to play - effing boring. 
Pogba was awful and the rest of them weren't much better, especially against a team with the likes of Blackburn reject Nzonzi playing for them. 
They're doing well to consolidate 2nd place in the Premiership so they should get back into the CL next year, but what's the point if they play like that when they get there?

223OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Mar 14 2018, 18:50

Blackburn reject?! He was brilliant for them, as he was when he could be bothered to turn up for Stoke.
Quality player and another outstanding find from BSA.

224OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Mar 15 2018, 14:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

225OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Mar 15 2018, 15:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was told by a friend last night that Jesse Lingard went to her kids school yesterday for a visit and turned up in a Bentley with a driver  Very Happy

226OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Mar 15 2018, 15:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I was told by a friend last night that Jesse Lingard went to her kids school yesterday for a visit and turned up in a Bentley with a driver  Very Happy
My sister-in-law is a mate of his mother. Says he's a really nice lad. First thing he did when he got a few quid was buy his mum a house.

227OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Mar 15 2018, 16:16

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:I was told by a friend last night that Jesse Lingard went to her kids school yesterday for a visit and turned up in a Bentley with a driver  Very Happy
My sister-in-law is a mate of his mother. Says he's a really nice lad. First thing he did when he got a few quid was buy his mum a house.
And next week he's going to buy her some dolls to put in it.

228OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 20 2018, 12:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

229OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 20 2018, 12:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Super Diver  Very Happy

Tom Daley would be proud of that one, the referee on the other hand.....

230OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Mar 21 2018, 10:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading have just sacked Jaap Stam, with them sitting 3 points above the relegation zone in 20th position.

231OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Mar 22 2018, 13:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched Wales batter China 6 nil, and Bale got a hat trick to break Ian Rush's national record in the process. Expected a lot more from China now they have such a competitive league. The Championship players were all impressive TBH.

232OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Mar 23 2018, 11:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My late,and much missed Geordie mate would have loved this. His nephew Carl scores another belter.

233OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 27 2018, 14:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

England v Italy at Wembley tonight should be a better test of Southgate's youngsters but the good news is that Chiellini (who is immense IMO) won't be playing. Should win but Italy will press and defend much better than Holland did so good preparation for the World Cup.

234OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 27 2018, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:England v Italy at Wembley tonight should be a better test of Southgate's youngsters but the good news is that Chiellini (who is immense IMO) won't be playing. Should win but Italy will press and defend much better than Holland did so good preparation for the World Cup.

Holland stuffed the current Euro champions Portugal last night. We beat and dominated Holland. Therefore we're clearly going to win the World Cup.

235OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Mar 28 2018, 13:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Being stuck inside with a bad back has its compensations. Looking through some old press photo's I came across this one of Warwick Rimmer holding the Third Division trophy. No idea why Charlie Wright is standing on one leg.
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 ?ui=2&ik=3fc8133cb9&view=fimg&th=1626c95bb6f90ab2&attid=0

236OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 02 2018, 11:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pardew sacked by WBA. Yet some club will still be daft enough to give him a go.

237OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 04 2018, 21:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

City well and truly hammered tonight, they just couldn't cope with Liverpool's pressure first half.

238OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 04 2018, 22:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:City well and truly hammered tonight, they just couldn't cope with Liverpool's pressure first half.
And still, 3-0 might not be enough. Shocked

239OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 04 2018, 22:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see that the Liverpool fans still can’t control themselves.

240OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 12 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 04 2018, 22:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I see that the Liverpool fans still can’t control themselves.
That was very poor. Mind you,we can talk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum