Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever told someone off / been told off at the Reebok?

+4
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
doffcocker
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think we've all several times witnessed a rentagob getting a telling off by a nearby snob, but have you ever been that big mouth or that snob?

Last season saw me turn into an occasionally unpleasant supporter to sit near. The old bag in front of me, who me and my friend refer to conversationally as Jeanne, hasn't told me off as such, but I can feel it brewing. I've renewed - with a bit of luck, Jeanne and her husband will have relocated.

I can't think of many things potentially more embarrassing - have you ever been involved in any such confrontation?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've got some gobby little scrote who always wears a lonsdale tracksuit sat near me. He seems to have a problem with an old lady and her husband who sit in front of him. Everyone refers to him as Spot because he has really bad spots on his face. Hopefully he's relocated this season as I think one or two people are ready to give him more than a telling off.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I've got some gobby little scrote who always wears a lonsdale tracksuit sat near me. He seems to have a problem with an old lady and her husband who sit in front of him. Everyone refers to him as Spot because he has really bad spots on his face. Hopefully he's relocated this season as I think one or two people are ready to give him more than a telling off.

what, you mean nobody has told him off for the Lonsdale tracksuit yet... Rolling Eyes

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The old lady in front told him he looks like a cunt in it. I think that's why he doesn't like her.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The old lady in front told him he looks like a cunt in it. I think that's why he doesn't like her.

I dunno what's funnier...

the fact he actually wears lonsdale tracksuits, or the fact an old biddy has used the word 'cunt' Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I used to sit with the common folk in the North Stand there used to be this family of Bolton scrubbers sat right behind me.

There was daddy scrubber who was a right fat bastard, mummy scrubber who looked like she'd just popped in from Shifnall Street, and two child scrubbers who spent the entire match kicking my seat. To this day if I hear the name "Whitlow" I have a mental breakdown, purely because of the way mummy scrubber used to shout his name.

One day we were getting stuffed, the kids were kicking my seat, mummy scrubber was wearing perfume that was giving me a nosebleed, and daddy scrubber kept farting. I completely lost it, going into a psychotic rage and threatening to kill the lot of them if they didn't shut the fuck up and stop kicking my seat. It seemed to shock them as I never heard or smelt them again.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I regularly lose sight of the game by people near me launching clouds of smoke into the air and into my face. It's always down to me to tell these tossers to put the fags out. There's a steward standing about 4 yards away but strangely they're always facing the other way - are stewards not trained to actually look around and see what's going on?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:I regularly lose sight of the game by people near me launching clouds of smoke into the air and into my face. It's always down to me to tell these tossers to put the fags out. There's a steward standing about 4 yards away but strangely they're always facing the other way - are stewards not trained to actually look around and see what's going on?

you stand in 'Crazy Corner' dont you Wink

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:I regularly lose sight of the game by people near me launching clouds of smoke into the air and into my face. It's always down to me to tell these tossers to put the fags out. There's a steward standing about 4 yards away but strangely they're always facing the other way - are stewards not trained to actually look around and see what's going on?

No I sit in one of the supposedly more civilized areas up top.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

really???

and your allowed to smoke?

thats great Laughing

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Numpty 28723 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Bugger, getting mine in the East Lower seems to have been a bad move.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I had my infamous meltdown outside the Reebok at a stupid woman driver. I was a passenger in my gfs car and this woman in another car was being a prick and so was the bloke in the car. I went utterly ballistic! And I was in the right.
Think I deafened my gf and a few other nearby car dwellers. And I am proud of it.

One thing I hate at the Reebok is when I shout something normal like "Come on you whites!" And two or three people from nearby rows turn and look at me scornfully like "why are you shouting at the football?" Ooooooh, it makes me mad.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

no it wasnt... your kid will love it Laughing he will be exposed to some atmosphere and not be made to feel like he is sat at a funeral...

You always get told to sit down at the Reecrap, becomes bloody annoying after the 100th time.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:You always get told to sit down at the Reecrap, becomes bloody annoying after the 100th time.

you have never really been have you?

oh... just a quick question, do you have a soft spot for Macclesfield town? you look like somebody ive seen before... Shocked

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

no it wasnt... your kid will love it Laughing he will be exposed to some atmosphere and not be made to feel like he is sat at a funeral...

It's players not having the remotest clue what they're doing that make you feel you're sat at a funeral - if anything good happens it goes totally fucking MENTAL up there I'm tellin' ya!

Have you ever told someone off / been told off at the Reebok? Old-ladies-clapping2

Last edited by Numpty 28723 on Tue Aug 07 2012, 13:02; edited 1 time in total

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

It's players not having the remotest clue what they're doing that make you feel you're sat at a funeral - if anything good happens it goes totally fucking MENTAL up there I'm tellin' ya!

Have you ever told someone off / been told off at the Reebok? Old-ladies-clapping2

Reebok Rebel 'Likes' this...

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Rebel, I seem to remember that you've told someone off at the Reebok.

I've lamped a fellow Wanderers fan at the Reebok in my time too.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:Rebel, I seem to remember that you've told someone off at the Reebok.

I've lamped a fellow Wanderers fan at the Reebok in my time too.

I have indeed...and you made out that id beaten up some 'special' person (non of which was true)

and you have done it yourself.... pot, kettle, black! affraid

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes indeed, I just like pushing Rebel buttons Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum