Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nat - Queen of the lurkers

+4
Sluffy
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 12:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Nat, whats it going to take for you to break your silence?

I can abuse you or tell you i love you, just let me know which works best for you.

I know Breaders absence will have hit you hard but snap out of it now.

2Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 14:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still nothing, this is a major sulk by the looks of it

3Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 14:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She needs to put her dummy back in...

4Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 14:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy was asked,by a mystery poster,to post something up on his /her behalf,which he duly did.
Odd,but not a problem.
During his last holiday in the Gulag,Breadman and I concocted a plan,whereby I'd post up his comments under the Bonce banner.
We thought the change in my style might alarm more than a few of you.
It's OK by Sluffy,so,game on,as they say.

5Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 14:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting to the point where I couldn't give a shiny shit either way.

6Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 14:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In where though KP?

7Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 14:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:In where though KP?
I wasn't initially thinking of a butt plug as she would need 3 to plug the hole.

8Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 14:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Sluffy was asked,by a mystery poster,to post something up on his /her behalf,which he duly did.
Odd,but not a problem.
During his last holiday in the Gulag,Breadman and I concocted a plan,whereby I'd post up his comments under the Bonce banner.

Eh?

I'm not sure I understand this?

Are you saying that Natasha can pm her posts to you and you post them up under your name?

9Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 15:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Sluffy was asked,by a mystery poster,to post something up on his /her behalf,which he duly did.
Odd,but not a problem.

Eh?

Are you saying that Natasha can pm her posts to you and you post them up under your name?

No.

10Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 15:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think we should all go via someone else's posts and see if anyone can spot the real poster

11Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 15:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And Nat has gone again, come back soon Love  Very Happy

12Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 15:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Odd,but not a problem.

Eh?

No.

Then surely you can't mean that Bread wants to post on Nuts again so soon after saying this???

Bread2.0 wrote:"Final warning or else you're banned for good." 

Shove your final warnings up your arse, mate. We've been here before.

Let's get this straight: I never asked to be allowed back on here and made it quite clear that I wasn't really that arsed.

Big wide world out there and I'm enjoying it.

:rofl:

13Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 15:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think Boncey might just be winding you up Sluffy

14Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 15:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i think Boncey might just be winding you up Sluffy
It's not difficult. Razz

15Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 15:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:i think Boncey might just be winding you up Sluffy

I guess you are probably right.

I have actually heard from Bread since his ban - I made one post on the Nuts twitter account - the first in about two months - and within minutes literally, he had trolled me from his new twitter account 'Orihuela Trotter'.

I couldn't believe it - but it did make me laugh though!

The next day I thought I'd may and well see what other shite he may have added, only to find Twitter had already blocked this account too - clearly they have him on 'watch' - they obviously aren't going to tolerate people who persistently post personal abuse of others all the time - unlike how tolerant we have been with him on Nuts in the past.

Shame he just doesn't know when to stop.

16Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 16:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're going to have to get used to the Bread shortage. I suppose he could come back as gluten free,but I doubt it.
Even I have to accept he's probably gone for good. Pity.

17Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 19:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman the internet bully lol

18Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 21:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat needs to  issue a statement on her present position.

I fear Sluffy may have put her under house arrest,after an attempted coup.

19Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 22:31

Any idiot could look up Orihuela Trotter's mentions and know it's not Bread.  

Bread got banned from here because Sluffy didn't like him, that's clear to absolutely every single user – except the man himself. 

Nat won't post a huge amount because there is nothing to post on, most of the interesting personalities are gone and any interesting conversation has gone with them. Debate is shut down under the guise of wanting to avoid conflict. 

It's a shame because there are no real alternatives to Nuts and at it's peak the debate and conversation – both about Wanderers and not – was intelligent, challenging and amusing. 

I'd love to think we could get back to that, but it's increasingly unlikely. 

20Nat - Queen of the lurkers Empty Re: Nat - Queen of the lurkers Fri Nov 17 2017, 22:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Any idiot could look up Orihuela Trotter's mentions and know it's not Bread.  

Bread got banned from here because Sluffy didn't like him, that's clear to absolutely every single user – except the man himself. 

Nat won't post a huge amount because there is nothing to post on, most of the interesting personalities are gone and any interesting conversation has gone with them. Debate is shut down under the guise of wanting to avoid conflict. 

It's a shame because there are no real alternatives to Nuts and at it's peak the debate and conversation – both about Wanderers and not – was intelligent, challenging and amusing. 

I'd love to think we could get back to that, but it's increasingly unlikely. 
I agree.
But,hey,Nuts is paid up for the next three years,whether anyone posts or not.
So,fuck us,right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum