Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 50]

401Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 03 2018, 13:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish you lot had spent as much time learning how to quote properly as you do boring folk to death.

402Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 03 2018, 16:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s incredible how much irrelevant waffle, personal abuse and wild speculation it takes to try to bury the FACT that Anderson is a proven liar and asset stripper.

Why are these idiots even discussing anything else whilst the bastard has control of our club?

Especially the statements of a proven liar. What is there to discuss?

403Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 03 2018, 20:26

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:It’s incredible how much irrelevant waffle, personal abuse and wild speculation it takes to try to bury the FACT that Anderson is a proven liar and asset stripper.

Why are these idiots even discussing anything else whilst the bastard has control of our club?

We might be persuaded to swap him for Donald Trump!

404Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 03 2018, 21:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:It’s incredible how much irrelevant waffle, personal abuse and wild speculation it takes to try to bury the FACT that Anderson is a proven liar and asset stripper.

We could discuss the completely contradictory statements made by Dean Holdsworth in the accounts of Burnden Leisure Ltd with the statements he made in the accounts of Sports Shield BWFC Ltd.

We could discuss the amounts paid to Dean Holdsworth and his advisors and we could discuss the failure of the Bolton News and the Supporters Trust to  address  any of these issues.

Alternatively we could discuss what Jesse (Lingard) is mostly wearing this week. Whatever floats your boat!

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Tue Dec 04 2018, 08:04; edited 1 time in total

405Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 03 2018, 21:55

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It seems some people prefer to talk about the Supporters Trust and Dean Holdsworth than why Ken can't run a business competently enough to organise payment of the wages on time.
Was is because Saint Eddie left the club in an awful state or has Ken screwed it up?

406Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Dec 03 2018, 22:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Growler wrote:It seems some people prefer to talk about the Supporters Trust and Dean Holdsworth than why Ken can't run a business competently enough to organise payment of the wages on time.
Was is because Saint Eddie left the club in an awful state or has Ken screwed it up?
I don't wish to be rude, Growler, but have you have ever run so much as a cake stand?

407Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 04 2018, 08:05

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Growler wrote:It seems some people prefer to talk about the Supporters Trust and Dean Holdsworth than why Ken can't run a business competently enough to organise payment of the wages on time.
I don't wish to be rude, Growler, but have you have ever run so much as a cake stall?

408Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 04 2018, 11:39

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fuck me learn to quote. Jesus Christ it's not hard you tedious bastards

409Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 04 2018, 11:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Fuck me learn to quote. Jesus Christ it's not hard you tedious bastards

If you look at the times of the quotes above you will note that the last post as been done deliberately as reminder that Growler had yet to respond.

It is not a quoting error.

410Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 04 2018, 12:43

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Kane57 wrote:Fuck me learn to quote. Jesus Christ it's not hard you tedious bastards

If you look at the times of the quotes above you will note that the last post as been done deliberately as reminder that Growler had yet to respond.

Oh right, i hadn't notice the timings
I generally don't reply to personal crap.We care about whats happening at BWFC not how us fans make their money.
Preston, Burnley, Blackburn the 3 other North West clubs of similar size to Bolton, they all attract owners who can organise the business side competently enough to pay the bills on time, why can't Bolton attract similar?

411Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 04 2018, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Oh right, i hadn't notice the timings
I generally don't reply to personal crap.We care about whats happening at BWFC not how us fans make their money.
Preston, Burnley, Blackburn the 3 other North West clubs of similar size to Bolton, they all attract owners who can organise the business side competently enough to pay the bills on time, why can't Bolton attract similar?

I don't suppose the owners of many clubs let alone Preston, Burnley and Blackburn started ownership having to find an immediate commitment of £5 million from one of the owners to keep going to the end of that season - only for the other owner to find out he never had it!

Anderson has been on the backfoot ever since day one.

Ten Bobs question above, although somewhat personnel does contain a key point which is that there is a huge difference in perception and understanding of how companies work from actually being an employee in one and those having the job of keeping them solvent.

If running a business was so easy with guaranteed profit and without risk - we'd all be doing it.

Fair play to Anderson no matter what anybody thinks of him in getting us so far on clearly insufficient funds, insufficient buyers to buy the club from us (including this imaginary bloke with £3 BILLION pounds in his back pocket), and continual - and increasingly growing - hatred of him from the many nutjobs out there, many of whom probably don't know what's involved in running a bath let alone a multimillion pound football club.

412Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Dec 04 2018, 14:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:

We could discuss the completely contradictory statements made by Dean Holdsworth in the accounts of Burnden Leisure Ltd with the statements he made in the accounts of Sports Shield BWFC Ltd.

We could discuss the amounts paid to Dean Holdsworth and his advisors and we could discuss the failure of the Bolton News and the Supporters Trust to  address  any of these issues.

Alternatively we could discuss what Jesse (Lingard) is mostly wearing this week. Whatever floats your boat!
You could discuss those things but they wouldn’t change the facts about Anderson which is the only relevant topic given that he is the majority shareholder in the club whereas Deano, ED, the ST and Jesse Lingard aren’t.

And this is the Anderson propaganda thread.

413Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Dec 05 2018, 12:17

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

What has Ken Anderson asset stripped. Each time people make this accusation and each time we find those "stripped assets" were stripped from the club before Anderson arrived, or the training ground (both) the car park, the hotel. All were sold under Trevor Birch. 

Other than the players that have had to leave because we couldn't afford their wages, I'm not sure what he's done wrong on that front - and those players were hardly "assets".

414Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Dec 05 2018, 12:26

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The question I would put to Sluffy is, if he's got all the rich trapping s in Switzerland, etc surely it might be worth his while to write some of the debt off, so as to make the club more attractive to sell?

Is it £2 million the club owes to James and Warburton. Pay one of those off and the club becomes more attractive to purchase.

415Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Dec 05 2018, 13:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nigelbwfc wrote:The question I would put to Sluffy is, if he's got all the rich trapping s in Switzerland, etc surely it might be worth his while to write some of the debt off, so as to make the club more attractive to sell?

Is it £2 million the club owes to James and Warburton. Pay one of those off and the club becomes more attractive to purchase.

I appreciate you thinking I'm worthy enough to pontificate on what Mr Anderson should and should not be doing but my opinions are only as valid as anyone else's.

However to have a stab at answering it, I would think the old saying of 'something is worth what someone else will pay for it' is key here.

IF KA really wants to walk away from a sale with £5 million profit and there are allegedly £20 million of current debt, then he will want to receive £25 million for the club - agreed?

So lets say he pays down £2 million of that debt from his own pocket - he will still be looking for his £5 million profit, he still has £18 million of debt but he will also want to recover his £2 million back (otherwise what is the point as he could equally just dropped his asking price by £2 million and just looked for £3m profit and not £5m) - so his asking price is still £25 million.

In fact KA could pay off all the debt to leave the club debt free but he would still want £25 million to make his required £5 million profit - yes?

I guess the point I'm trying to make is the no prospective buyer values the club currently at £25 million and that is why it isn't selling.

Up to KA then if he wants a quick sale and lowers his expectations of the profit he wants to turn for himself, or weather the financial waters he seems to be in and stick things out until someone does want to meet his asking price.

One important factor to consider of course is KA's ability to sit out the financial storm that as been whipped up by Iles and the ST in the last few weeks.

Despite all their shit stirring we still have no idea of KA's financial ability or commitment.  We have only heard one side of the story (based largely on conjecture, speculation and 'what if's') and not Anderson's side.

As I commented yesterday over on Wanderers Ways, it does seem to me like Iles and the ST smell blood and have launched a coordinated attack on KA in the last week - and Iles two articles and the ST's newest letter made public today.

Seems they are both hand in hand with each other to me in a growing attempt to stir up a lynch mob mentality - and up to now they are succeeding!

I still think KA has a few more cards to play yet though.

416Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Dec 05 2018, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy people being concerned at the current direction of the club and the ever increasing financial issues are not a lynch mob. They are fans like me deeply concerned about what the future holds for our club and why shouldn't we have the right to question KA?

417Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Dec 05 2018, 13:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Sluffy people being concerned at the current direction of the club and the ever increasing financial issues are not a lynch mob. They are fans like me deeply concerned about what the future holds for our club and why shouldn't we have the right to question KA?

I'm talking about the hysteria on social media and in the comments section of the Bolton News, not reasonable people like yourself.

418Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Dec 05 2018, 13:33

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The way things look right now is a major worry for fans, and all Iles is doing is to try to get clarification as to where the club stands, IMO it looks like administration is Anderson's only get out, and he stands to lose any profits he had hoped to gain, it's clear he's fallen into a financial hole which is far too deep to climb out of, if as has been published he wants £25/30m for the club he should understand nobodies going to pay anywhere near that for a broken product.

419Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Dec 05 2018, 13:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People get hysterical because they love BWFC though Sluffy, it is that important in some peoples lives.  KA has been lauded in the past for being open with the fans but that seems to have changed recently and i guess he will stay away from games for the next few weeks due to the rising anger.

I have no issues with him being at the club for now and he deserves credit for saving us, but he seems to be making it very difficult for prospective buyers. I mentioned in another thread that surely not every potential buyer is a fraud and has no money so there must be another reason why he is dragging his feet. I have no problem with him making some money from a sale but is he being greedy?

420Ken Anderson - update. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Dec 05 2018, 14:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:People get hysterical because they love BWFC though Sluffy, it is that important in some peoples lives.  KA has been lauded in the past for being open with the fans but that seems to have changed recently and i guess he will stay away from games for the next few weeks due to the rising anger.

I have no issues with him being at the club for now and he deserves credit for saving us, but he seems to be making it very difficult for prospective buyers. I mentioned in another thread that surely not every potential buyer is a fraud and has no money so there must be another reason why he is dragging his feet. I have no problem with him making some money from a sale but is he being greedy?

There's two sides to every story mate and quite honestly if Iles hadn't have whipped up a shit storm in the last week no one would be getting hysterical at all would they?

The FACTS seem to be that the players wages (not the admin staff) are being paid a few days late, seemingly because of a cash flow problem - we only had one home game this month until the Wigan game, and the money from this last game and a scheduled receipt of ST sales which came through this week will sort that out.

This month there are a number of home games so one would think we will be ok now until the end of January at least.

As for KA making it difficult for prospective buyers what actual proof do we know about that?  As far as I can make out no one anywhere has said 'I tried to buy the club' let alone that Anderson made it difficult for them - it is all just gossip and rumour - from such people like Wanderlust who claim that someone with £3.2 BILLION couldn't come to an agreement with someone wanting a £5 million profit net of leaving the club debt free.  It just doesn't make any sense does it - it's just made up bollocks - nobody knows if anyone has seriously tried to buy the club.  Maybe all Anderson has done is make out people are interested in order to attract real fish to bite?

Until I see some facts I refuse to join in with the hysteria that is led by Iles and the ST the clearly have an agenda against Anderson owning the club.

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Dec 05 2018, 14:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammar errors)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum