Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - No Administration, No points deduction, No embargo!

+5
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Travelodge wrote:Obs - Wasn't talking to you.

Lunatic in Slough - Thanks for proving my point about obfuscation.

I'm done now.

You won't be hearing from me again.

If only that last sentence was true.

Opened a new twitter account then - wonder how long they'll let you keep this one for before they ban you yet again?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In buying Deano out and thereby taking a majority shareholding, Anderson took on and renegotiated the loan. Deano was never in the position to use the club's assets to settle the loan. Anderson is.

Travelodge wrote:
When Anderson took sole ownership of the club, he renegotiated the debt with BM.

He discussed restructuring the terms of the repayment.

He agreed to a revised repayment schedule.

He signed a legal document to this effect.

(That means he agreed to pay it back when he said he would.)

He then missed the deadline for full & final settlement that HE (ie not Dean Holdsworth) agreed and signed up to on the 1st of September.

So this: "so had nothing at all to do with Anderson when the first (and every other!) repayment was missed" is a pile of bollocks.

Is there any evidence to says this version of events is inaccurate?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:In buying Deano out and thereby taking a majority shareholding, Anderson took on and renegotiated the loan. Deano was never in the position to use the club's assets to settle the loan. Anderson is.

If that was the case then how was he ever in a position to secure the loan to his own personal owned company SSBWFC charged on the clubs assets in the first place then?

BM's loan was to Holdsworth and thus Holdsworth responsibility to pay it back - not Anderson's.

It was only when BM started to apply for compulsory liquidation of SSBWFC that Anderson ever got involved - and not after the first missed loan repayment as you clearly said above and which I responded to.

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

FFS....I swore I wouldn't do this but let's try again.

Dean Holdsworth bought shares in BWFC via his company SSBWFC or whatever the fuck it was called.

Ken Anderson then acquired these shares to take over sole control & ownership of the club.

When he acquired the shares he also took on the associated debts & liabilities.

He then went to BM & renegotiated the terms & agreed to settle the debt in full by 01/09/2018.

It was his fucking debt.

He effectively bought it from DH.

He signed up for it willingly.

He's not a victim here.

Which bit of that is apparently so fucking hard to understand?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Travelodge wrote:FFS....I swore I wouldn't do this but let's try again.

Dean Holdsworth bought shares in BWFC via his company SSBWFC or whatever the fuck it was called.

Ken Anderson then acquired these shares to take over sole control & ownership of the club.

When he acquired the shares he also took on the associated debts & liabilities.

He then went to BM & renegotiated the terms & agreed to settle the debt in full by 01/09/2018.

It was his fucking debt.

He effectively bought it from DH.

He signed up for it willingly.

He's not a victim here.

Which bit of that is apparently so fucking hard to understand?

I assume you are addressing me?

Putting to one side your explanation is fundamentally flawed in that the contract was between SSBWFC and BM and once SSBWFC was compulsory liquidated the contract could no longer be enforce and was thus invalid - so Anderson could not and did not take on SSBWFC'S associated debts and liabilities. He didn't 'buy it' from Holdsworth at all! Do you even know what you are saying???

That's why a new contract was constructed whereby BluMarble was forced to accept only £4 million of the £5 million what they loaned to Holdsworth was now negotiable with Anderson because that's all the club ever received from Holdsworth's SSBWFC.  And that's why presumably they have sued their own legal team who advised them in to entering the initial contract with SSBWFC, to recover their 'lost' million plus interest.

Anyway, the point as always been that we aren't talking about this point in time - only you are.  We are talking about nearly two years earlier when Holdsworth missed his first repayment - which incendently was the only one he was scheduled to make being that it was for full settlement of the loan just sixteen days after it was taken out!

wanderlust wrote:
observer wrote:  It's a reasonable guess... but we should also remember it was DeanO who borrowed the money initially and took the rather usurious interest charges (at least we are led to believe the interest percentage was high).
You mean the repayment terms that Anderson himself had renegotiated after the first repayment was missed?
Just speculation but what do you know about Anderson's role in Deano taking on the original loan? We should also remember that Deano had twice tried to save the club before Anderson became his partner.

Sluffy wrote:Holdsworth missed his first repayment to BluMarble on the 26th March, 2016 [Which was to be for full settlement of the £5 million loan] - long before Anderson ever got involved - it wasn't even his contract to be involved in, as I've said above the parties to the contract were SSBWFC and BluMarble - nothing at all to do with Inner Circle Investments or Burnden Leisure (both of which Anderson had/has an interest in).

Anyway, shouldn't you be putting people straight on twitter, oh wait don't tell me you've been banned for being abusive yet again!

I'm guessing they've blocked you on Twitter for good now?  How many times had they banned you up to now for your persistent abuse, seven was it?

They gave you plenty of chances then.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enough. I think we all have to agree to disagree given that we only know one side of the story. Hopefully the full 360 will become apparent in the fullness of time.

Ad nauseum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum