Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Blackburn

+16
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
DEANO82
doffcocker
rammywhite
bryan458
observer
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wessy
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 20:42

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thought that was the best we have played in terms of passing through the middle and creating chances, they had one chance and took it, just  didn't drop for us the penalty at the end summed it up.

And yes we miss Sammy big time we need him and Oz to create.

22Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 20:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fucking shit.
Fuck off

23Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 21:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the sort of game that turns fans away from football. A local derby with absolutely zero intensity. 20 years ago there would have been a brawl, a sending off, and 15 bookings. Nowadays all we seem to care about is "keeping it tight".

I can't ever remember being this calm about losing to Blackburn, Parky and his players are sucking the life out of watching BWFC.

We seemed happy to lose 1-0. That last 15 minutes was a fucking disgrace.

24Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 21:03

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's the sort of game that turns fans away from football. A local derby with absolutely zero intensity. 20 years ago there would have been a brawl, a sending off, and 15 bookings. Nowadays all we seem to care about is "keeping it tight".

I can't ever remember being this calm about losing to Blackburn, Parky and his players are sucking the life out of watching BWFC.

We seemed happy to lose 1-0. That last 15 minutes was a fucking disgrace.
Is fucking disgrace one word or two?

25Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 21:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd also like to nominate Lloyd Dyer for worst debut ever. I've never seen anything like it, was it even Lloyd Dyer?

26Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 21:06

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blackburn are a typical Mowbray side. Good at passing it round nicely but not much else. Certainly not a defensively solid side, so for it to take 78 minutes for us to finally bring a second striker on is really disappointing.

I don't feel great slagging off Parky considering what he's achieved, but it feels like we could be playing Atherton Collieries at home and it would still be just Magennis up front on his own chasing long balls.

27Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 21:18

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

28Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 21:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd also like to nominate Lloyd Dyer for worst debut ever. I've never seen anything like it, was it even Lloyd Dyer?
He appeared to be using someone else's legs.

29Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 21:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd also like to nominate Lloyd Dyer for worst debut ever. I've never seen anything like it, was it even Lloyd Dyer?

We’re they yours Bonce? Shocked

30Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 21:56

Bolton Nuts

Admin

5. Dyer looked like he couldn't control his legs, let alone the ball.
8. Oztumer played a kind of number 10 role today (or seemed to) and he is streets ahead of the players around him. At times I become very frustrated on his behalf.
6. Wildschutt - maybe get schutt (of him). One dimensional and a lack of desire.
6.5 Noone seems to try hard but nothing he touches turns to gold.
6.5 McGennis, 8 for effort. 5 for usefulness. 
7.5 Wheater and the other defender did good today.
5.5 Doige was difficult to judge and didn't get much of a chance. He made some clever runs but the through balls were never of any quality.
Number 4 played well today I think. A lot more solid from him. But his mate in the number 21 shirt, whilst showing some good glimpses, was guilty too many times of poor decision making, poor passing, poor positioning.
7 Olkovski did well for the most part although often guilty of trying to do too much when there is a pass available.
8 Our keeper didn't do anything wrong, made some good saves too. 

Who am I forgetting?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 22:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Not unless I've changed colour. Very Happy

32Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 22:00

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Positive performance today, shame about the result. I think a Madine in our side would have been the difference between a loss and a victory today. It's the best performance that I have seen us have this season so the result itself isn't the concern for me. My main concern is our apparrent lack of creativity when we get to the edge of the box. We can't play a killer pass.

Yes we had some chances but they were mostly long range, or set pieces or, like the header off the line from the McGennis header, it was from a spooned clearance by their defender as opposed to our own creation.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

33Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our result was bad enough, but manure winning from two goals down put the top hat on it.

34Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 22:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Not unless I've changed colour. Very Happy

Good point. I thought with you being the usual forum calamity and all that. Very Happy

35Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 22:33

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Our result was bad enough, but manure winning from two goals down put the top hat on it.
They waited until the 70th minute to turn the screw.  Brilliant finishing from Manure... something we have not seen in years.

36Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sat Oct 06 2018, 23:06

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How much longer can folk support Parkinson? Blackburn showed very little going forward yet Parkinson persisted with his two holding midfielders, left it too long to play two up top, left it too long to hook Grounds, I have said all along Parkinson is easily out thought by opposing managers because of his inability to change a game when we go a goal down.

37Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sun Oct 07 2018, 00:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Time for PP to go. Took us as far as he can.

The football on show is fucking dire and he continues to stick with the same tactics and plan week after week. I like PP but it’s time to fuck off mate

38Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sun Oct 07 2018, 01:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When we finally woke up and took control of the midfield there was some very positive play and reasonable passing - putting it out wide for wingers in space (Blackburn were playing narrow) or giving it to Oztumer. For a team that has Noone, Buckley, Wildschutt, Dyer and when fit, Ameobi to provide service as well as Oztumer etc from the middle we did a really good job of failing to provide any quality balls into the business end. One of several reasons why we lost.

39Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sun Oct 07 2018, 08:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Positive performance today

I think it was as far away from positive as you can get.

We seemed to just accept a 1-0 defeat from the minute Blackburn scored. Watching Match of the Day, Leicester were a goal down in injury time and their keeper is up front for a corner. We showed no urgency whatsoever, no desperation to force an equaliser.

You get nothing for a 1-0 defeat Parky.

40Bolton 0-1 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn Sun Oct 07 2018, 09:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Piss poor performance again, can't believe some of the comments on here about it being a positive performance! We can't string 4 passes together and the midfield of Lowe and Williams were very poor, only Oztumer looks to get the ball down and play the others are content to pass backwards and sideways.
Yet again Parky leaves it too late to bring on another striker to support Magennis, he wins most balls in the air but we have no one to feed off them.
KA can moan about attendances all he wants but he hasn't got a leg to stand on when we play like that at home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum