Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Woman

+11
Bollotom2014
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
y2johnny
Cajunboy
Norpig
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Thu Dec 20 2018, 10:41

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When JC allegedly muttered it under his breath, he was seated thus no record on the official transcript, no retrospective action from The Speaker as he allegedly heard nothing. So really a bit of a non-story. 
On another slant I would imagine "Twat!" is a common response to lots of answers from both sides, but we don't hear it.

32Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 21 2018, 09:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So what Sluffy is saying that is that if he said it and then denied he said it, he would have lied. Can't argue with that. Nor can I argue with the fact that nobody can prove he said it in the first place.

As regards "missing the point" surely the whole point is that whilst the Tories were struggling to defend the indefensible i.e. May's Brexit fiasco, this was a timely distraction to ensure that Parliament moves seamlessly into a 17 day holiday in the middle of a national crisis so that when they get back the clock will have run down to such a point that the wavering Tories will be pressurised into accepting May's deal or no deal - anything to avoid a popular vote. 

How anyone can see this episode as anything other than Tory political manoevreing is beyond me.

33Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 21 2018, 10:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It yet again highlights that jezza, who paints himself as cuddly loving common man, is actually a quite aggressive, establishment, career politician with some very very troubling friends. 

Sad that so many are swept up by this fraud.

34Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 21 2018, 11:37

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It yet again highlights that jezza, who paints himself as cuddly loving common man, is actually a quite aggressive, establishment, career politician with some very very troubling friends. 

Sad that so many are swept up by this fraud.

I am not convinced he said woman rather than people but there are plenty of reasons to distrust Corbyn. He is clearly not a man of principle as just three examples illustrate:
1. he called for annual leadership elections until he became leader of the party
2. he voted against the Labour whip 428 times when Labour was in power yet expects Labour MPs to follow his orders now
3. does anyone actually believe he voted remain in the referendum?

However what is truly sad is that so many people vote Tory/brexit when they are going to be completely screwed by the consequences of their vote.

35Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 21 2018, 16:36

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No one can be really sure what he mouthed, but what is for certain is that if he had said, "Stupid man", no one would have batted an eyelid.

I heard Anne Widdecombe (sp?) say in an interview that the females who are getting upset by what Corbyn may or may not have mumbled to himself are the ones who are stupid.

36Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 21 2018, 21:02

Saw this earlier, certainly not the proof it’s claiming to be. But enough of a question there IMO:

https://twitter.com/corbynator2/status/1075897075106230272?s=21

Unreal this has been blown up so much to be honest. The distraction May needed to get through. No deal beckons.

37Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Sat Dec 22 2018, 14:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All lip readers apart from the one found to have lied in court believe he said woman. Weird that.

38Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Sat Dec 22 2018, 14:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He said woman no mistaking that but what the fuck it's typical of labour neanderthals did not Gordon Brown call Gillian Duffy a Bigot.

39Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Sat Dec 22 2018, 15:00

There is clearly doubt, but who cares really? Massive distraction from the shit show the Tories have inflicted on us.

40Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Sat Dec 22 2018, 15:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He definitely said woman but it is a non story anyway.

The thing is that the whole houses of parliament are a bloody farce and seems like it is one rule for one and one for another.

I cringed a few days back when May came out saying it was panto season when she aimed it at Corbyn and all the front bench Tories were jeering etc.

It's just a playground in there and I agree with Troy's comment further up about her deflecting other issues.

41Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Sat Dec 22 2018, 15:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:All lip readers apart from the one found to have lied in court believe he said woman. Weird that.

Simply not true.

All the lip readers quoted by brexit supporters like the Daily Mail and Sun are clear but those without a brexit bias are far more divided.

However I think we all agree this is just a distraction from what really matters.

42Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Thu Dec 27 2018, 08:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mail supports remain.

43Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Thu Dec 27 2018, 09:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The mail supports remain.

The Daily Mail has moderated its stance since changing editors but it currently still wants us to leave the EU on the basis of May's deal. And of course it is still a strong supporter of the Tory party.

44Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Thu Dec 27 2018, 09:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The editor is a remainer. Is towing the may deal line as to try and not alienate the last of its dwindling readership.

It's a backer of the Tory party in the sense that it now backs the left wing of the party. They routinely bash mogg and Boris and had a campaign of calling them lemmings.

45Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Thu Dec 27 2018, 11:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The editor is a remainer. Is towing the may deal line as to try and not alienate the last of its dwindling readership.

It's a backer of the Tory party in the sense that it now backs the left wing of the party. They routinely bash mogg and Boris and had a campaign of calling them lemmings.

Well it's certainly a change from Dacre who would have been right at home editing the Mail during the pro-Hitler Rotheremere days in the 1930s. Of course Dacre is the kind of hypocrite who happily takes large sums in EU subsidies for his own personal estate. A bit like arch brexiter Nigel Lawson applying for French residency when not denying climate change.

46Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 28 2018, 07:46

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:The editor is a remainer. Is towing the may deal line as to try and not alienate the last of its dwindling readership.

Well it's certainly a change from Dacre who would have been right at home editing the Mail during the pro-Hitler Rotheremere days in the 1930s. Of course Dacre is the kind of hypocrite who happily takes large sums in EU subsidies for his own personal estate. A bit like arch brexiter Nigel Lawson applying for French residency when not denying climate change.
Under Dacre, the Daily Mail was one of the tabloids that spouted the most untruths about the EU. It was truly a gutter press publication and had a big part to play in the success of the leave campaign. As for people like Nigel Lawson, that just goes to show that rich establishment tossers like him don’t give a shit about the normal people. They spout crap about the EU and then go and live there. Farage is the same with his kids having German passports. If he was so patriotic like he pretends I would have expected him to be burning those passports live on Good Morning Britain whilst Piers Morgan tells everyone how despite being a Remainer he respects the result and now thinks a no deal Brexit is the best idea, just before is 10am flight to Los Angeles for his new life away from the UK (again).

47Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 28 2018, 07:49

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

For the record, in my opinion, Theresa May is stupid. Having seen her recent attempts at dancing in Africa and during the Conservative Party Conference I am not sure if she is a woman, as she looked more like a 45 year old dad drunk at some wedding reception.

48Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 28 2018, 10:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Resorting to misogynistic abuse. Oh dear.

49Stupid Woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Woman Fri Dec 28 2018, 15:28

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Resorting to misogynistic abuse. Oh dear.
You might as well shut down every forum now as someone is always offended by something. I said in my opinion, that means it is my opinion that she is indeed stupid. I base that on the fact she would rather the Country left the EU with no deal than accept that the best option would be to look at the whole thing again. In my book that makes her stupid.   The dancing thing is what it is. She was embarrassing herself, and to me she looked like a drunk 45 year old at a wedding. Fucking “Dancing Queen” ? She is our prime minister, not some x-factor contestant, and this whole “stupid woman” shit, like others have said is a convenient distraction from something that is far more important at the moment. Are you Nat in disguise ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum