Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 52]

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aurence Bassini is determined Bolton's game against Brentford on Saturday will go ahead as planned, despite a proposed player boycott.
Less than 24 hours before Wanderers are due to host the Bees at the University of Bolton Stadium, the first-team squad issued a statement through the Professional Footballers' Association in which they collectively made clear their intention to no-show fixtures against Brentford and Nottingham Forest until they are in receipt of their March salaries.
Those salaries, which were due to be paid on March 29, are now four weeks late, and players are due to receive wages for the month of April this coming Tuesday.
Bassini, who has yet to receive official ratification for his takeover of the club, says he has transferred £1million of his own money to ensure players would be paid on Friday but he is currently unable to process any transactions as present owner Ken Anderson is holding back on the transfer of a share certificate.
"I'm not going to pull out," Bassini told Sky Sports News. "I believe in this team.
"I'm not giving up on you (the fans) and I'm staying with you. It's going to be fine. I'm going to get it (the game) back on.
"It's not the players' fault, they've been messed around so many times.
"I don't have control to pay them - I'm not allowed and the accounts are frozen. Ken Anderson doesn't pay anybody, so I'm going to pay them. I've transferred £1million so they'll get paid.
"I wanted to pay them this afternoon and Anderson was supposed to send across the share certificate. He's coming up with all sorts of excuses.
"I have the contract and, quite clearly, he cannot give any ultimatums. He has no authority to do that.
"This club is going to be safe and secure. I'm not going to let anything happen to it.
"I've put a lot on the line for this. I was prepared to give up my other companies and take everyday control to get this club straight.
"It's a great club and it'll be great again. I'm going to hit this with everything I've got."

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I expected this is a very smooth and professional takeover .

Excited.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is Anderson such a cunt?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry for the strong language but it's justified when it comes to Kenocchio. Just what is he playing at?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ken, my hero.  If it wasn’t for him there’d be no BWFC.  God bless Ken

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Didn't the EFL chief Shaun Harvey praise Anderson about a fortnight ago saying there was enough money to see the season through? Whats happened to that money,

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What is the point of the EFL if it is to Punish and fine clubs then they are a superb organisation, If they are in existence to protect the member clubs then they are a bag of shit, How in gods name will taking extra measures against the club help this situation.

I accept rules should not be broken but this is unique set of circumstance, we a founder member in existence before the EFL an organisation that would not exist without the likes of BWFC are in no way helping the situation.

How the hell did they let a situation arise were by, no one seems to own the club, and all the bank accounts are frozen.

If we do not play these fixtyres it's RIP BWFC so step up EFL or you to are not fit for purpose.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Club NOT sold

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Shocked

So Bassini turns out to be exactly the same kind of spiv as Anderson! Who would have guessed?

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Administration or Liquidation You Decide!!!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Club NOT sold

I don't believe a word of it, this is basically Kenocchio's column dressed up as club statement. Bassini doesn't yet own the club so how can he pay wages?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Why is Anderson such a cunt?

I love how you blame Anderson all the time. Perhaps it's Bassini's fault this time?

I'm not being funny with you by the way!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Igonore my comment. Very Happy

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I simply want to repeat a question I've asked elsewhere on the forum? Can Ken actually transfer a share certificate before the League has ratified the deal? And why would he do so if he hasn't actually been paid for it yet? I certainly wouldn't hand over a certificate and effectively transfer ownership of a business before I'd been paid for it would you?

Also, if as laurence says he's put a million quid into the club to pay the wages etc then surely it would be a simple thing to prove? Show the receipt coonfirming the transfer of funds. To me it seems like there's an awful lot of posturing and egotism going on here from both sides but surely if Bassini had made those funds available then the players would have been paid if only to avoid penalties from the EFL that would take effect next season and make the job of getting back up even harder? Throw in that if the players are not paid on time this month (ie this week in fact) and all our contracted players will automatically become free agents.

None of this posturing and sniping from either Bassini or Anderson is helping, it's making an already dreadful situation worse.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

“Unfortunately Inner Circle Investments and Ken Anderson as the only director of the company cannot allow this process to continue and therefore he is now receiving independent advice from his professional advisors."

'Following recent events Inner Circle Investments sought out independent advice from professional advisors. They stated that it was not possible to continue to run the club with such a negative outlook and therefore, with deep regret, Inner Circle have been left with no alternative but to pursue a liquidation process'

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JUST GET ON WIITH IT KEN AND GO FOR ADMIN BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Club NOT sold

I don't believe a word of it, this is basically Kenocchio's column dressed up as club statement. Bassini doesn't yet own the club so how can he pay wages?
There are several ways it could happen. The most common (and used by Mike Ashley when he bought Newcastle and when he tried to buy Rangers) is by advancing the money in the form of a short term loan which would then be repaid on completion of the purchase of the club.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:“Unfortunately Inner Circle Investments and Ken Anderson as the only director of the company cannot allow this process to continue and therefore he is now receiving independent advice from his professional advisors."

'Following recent events Inner Circle Investments sought out independent advice from professional advisors. They stated that it was not possible to continue to run the club with such a negative outlook and therefore, with deep regret, Inner Circle have been left with no alternative but to pursue a liquidation process'
Wheres that from Martin?

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

At Last SOME GOOD NEWS

We have a game in hand !!!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:“Unfortunately Inner Circle Investments and Ken Anderson as the only director of the company cannot allow this process to continue and therefore he is now receiving independent advice from his professional advisors."

Wheres that from Martin?
That last paragraph was on the official statement on the club's website earlier in the day but it's now been altered to say:

Unfortunately Inner Circle Investments and Ken Anderson as the only director of the company cannot allow this process to continue and therefore he is now receiving independent advice from his professional advisors. 
A further announcement will be made once a final decision has been made.

Last edited by luckyPeterpiper on Sat Apr 27 2019, 22:07; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum