Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 52]

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Let's face it- he agreed to take over the business on April 17th and now, exactly two weeks later he can't prove he has the money to do so despite his (lying) promises to pay the wages.
He hasn't got the dosh and he can't raise it - so I reckon he's out of the picture. We're back to square 1 with a lousy summer ahead of us  with an absentee charlatan currently owning the club and a line of charlatans trying to buy it.
As the heading says- we're f**ked

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

rammywhite wrote:Let's face it- he agreed to take over the business on April 17th and now, exactly two weeks later he can't prove he has the money to do so despite his (lying) promises to pay the wages.
He hasn't got the dosh and he can't raise it - so I reckon he's out of the picture. We're back to square 1 with a lousy summer ahead of us  with an absentee charlatan currently owning the club and a line of charlatans trying to buy it.
As the heading says- we're f**ked

:agree:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

+1 

Another arsehole.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's not looking good.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

THE Bolton Whites Hotel has shut its doors for at least 48 hours as the financial crisis at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cut deeper.
A decision has been taken to close the business temporarily because the health and safety of guests could no longer be guaranteed

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every day i think can it get any worse and every day it does.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just wait until tomorrow!

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

First step in the right direction, PFA cash means Forest Game on and hopefully the Brentford game next week. small steps but in this sorry mess i will take any positive.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Another 48 hours !!! isn't that a film with Nick Nolte ???

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There is no doubt Basso will show up but sadly he will leave his check book on the kitchen counter at home. Therefore no deal.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The price has gone up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet it’s not. I reckon Laurence Bassini is pissing Ken about knowing time is about to run out trying to get it much cheaper!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He knows how the system works as he’s been here before with Watford.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two bald men fighting over a comb. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Looks like slippery Loz is serious.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quote from above link:Bassini also claims he has satisfied conditions around proof of funds [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to provide relevant information in order to progress with the takeover.

Not according to either the EFL, BBC or BWFC. All are totally silent saying he has until 7pm today to prove it, not that he's done so.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't think its totally fair to punish the club with 12 points in this case. If new owners take over how is it their fault what the old owners did. Who is getting punished exactly.
That being said if enough actual cash is spent on players and management then that deficit can be overcome IMO......it's only league 1 for fooks sake.

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

terenceanne wrote:I don't think its totally fair to punish the club with 12 points in this case. If new owners take over how is it their fault what the old owners did. Who is getting punished exactly.
That being said if enough actual cash is spent on players and management then that deficit can be overcome IMO......it's only league 1 for fooks sake.
Except it's not likely to be 12. 12 is for admin, another 8 points for not playing a game, makes that minus 20.

We will be lucky to stay in league 1 with no players. You now have to hope and pray someone has the funds, before administration, because -20 means relegation to league 2.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Christ! 

It wouldn’t surprise me if we were in the 1st division for a minimum 2 years then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum