Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 52]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cajunboy wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
So now that "Howard" has had enough of the aforementioned slagging off and left the site, where does that leave you?

I'm expecting >5000 words before lunchtime, preferably entitled "Oh God! you are unbelievable" and opening with "Well, Prince, Genoa and Lucca are now no more than private estates of the Bonaparte family" 
Smile

Laughing at you posting your bonkers theories on Wanderersways under your new username!
What's that?

Rubberkex!

It might as well be!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When are people going to learn to use the quote option properly? It's not fooking rocket science, even KP has worked it out.

A 17 page thread, of which 15 pages are just quotes.

Bellends.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Please explain love.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuller would potentially be a good owner but I suspect the rumours are bollocks.

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Fuller would potentially be a good owner but I suspect the rumours are bollocks.
Ricardo Fuller?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Fuller would potentially be a good owner but I suspect the rumours are bollocks.
Ricardo Fuller?
When I first red the rumour I thought it was Fuller Shit Smile

But no, it's allegedly pop guru Simon Fuller.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Not a billionaire though

9nly worth 560 million.  Another pauper

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Not a billionaire though

9nly worth 560 million.  Another pauper
Very Happy

He'll have to ask his business partners, Posh and Becks for a few quid then.
Beckham will probably be able to rustle that up when he sells his 10% stake in Salford.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm stunned that there is no potential interest from people with the kind of capital needed to run a football club.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm stunned that there is no potential interest from people with the kind of capital needed to run a football club.
Why are you stunned Hipster?

There are zero profits in running a football club...in fact most likely losing money every year. Would you invest your own retirement nest egg in BWFC ?

Big Eddie was a fan of the club and pissed away his own money for the pleasure of it. No more Big Eddies out there IMO.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm stunned that there is no potential interest from people with the kind of capital needed to run a football club.
We don't know who has potential interest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster = sarcasm.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Hipster = sarcasm.

Isn't sarcasm supposed to be funny?

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
I understand that staff at Wanderers have been told a deal to sell the club has been agreed in principle and that club aiming to complete within 48 hours, ensuring all salaries will be paid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tweet from Iles

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
I understand that staff at Wanderers have been told a deal to sell the club has been agreed in principle and that club aiming to complete within 48 hours, ensuring all salaries will be paid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tweet from Iles
You'll get shouted at off Sluffy again for not embedding the Tweet.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]

Tweet from Iles
You'll get shouted at off Sluffy again for not embedding the Tweet.

I’m not Sluffy!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're never online together.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:They're never online together.
Neither are we

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WANDERERS have informed staff that a takeover has been agreed in principle and that the club could be sold within 48 hours.

The identity of the potential buyer is still being kept a closely-guarded secret but email communication to employees of Burnden Leisure Ltd this afternoon claimed a new owner could be in place by the weekend.

There had been widespread concern among administrative, coaching and playing staff that wages, due on Friday, would not be paid if efforts to sell the club did not progress.

It is understood that all salaries will be paid, provided funds are made available by the potential new owner.

It is not the first time that Wanderers have announced they are at an advanced stage with a buyer - a deal with the Football Ventures consortium collapsed a fortnight ago.

But after stating in the High Court that an agreement was imminent with a party who “already has a major stake in a high-level football club” to secure an adjournment the pressure has been on Anderson and the other secured creditors to secure a solvent deal, or face the prospect of liquidation when they return to court on April 3.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

cautiously optimistic, knowing our luck the announcement will be Monday followed by "April fool"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum