Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 33]

281Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 27 2019, 08:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On a lighter note.

282Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 14:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

283Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 14:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Treacherous fuckers

284Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 14:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Need to burn the bitch.

285Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 14:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The only politician i have ever had any respect for.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6Wv_FPp7w

286Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 15:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Need to burn the bitch.

Shocking post, if KP doesn't get a ban then this is my last post.

287Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 18:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

What’s shocking about it?

She’s more shocking than my post to be fair Nat.

288Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 21:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Burn the bitch"?

I absolutely guarantee that if wanderlust had written that he'd be getting a time out.

Do the right thing and ban yourself.

289Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 21:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:"Burn the bitch"?

I absolutely guarantee that if wanderlust had written that he'd be getting a time out.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

290Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Mar 28 2019, 21:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes she is a traitor .

291Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 01:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes she is a traitor .
Certainly is...

292Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 06:39

xmiles wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:"Burn the bitch"?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Got to agree, there’s no place for this kind of rhetoric.

293Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 07:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a good look. Usually the kind of thing we see at left wing marches on banners.

They go low, we go high.

295Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 11:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Unless you're all kidding i think you are being a bit hard on KP it was probably TIC and years ago what her and her gov't are doing would probably been a hanging offence she has betrayed the peoples vote she is beneath contempt and as a lifelong tory i will never vote for them again nor labour or any lib set up i am going far right as i can and i don't give a toss what anyone thinks it's time for radical change to this awful system.I have been down to my local conservative office and lost it with them they said you didn't vote for a particular brexit, i said no i voted for the fucking straight forward leave that Cameron gave us you stupid cunt at which point they threatend to call the police go on i said call them they are no friends of yours to which he replied look if you vote anyone else you won't get brexit , we ain't getting it with you are we you compleat fucking tosser and left a rather white faced tory twat.

296Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 12:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:Unless you're all kidding i think you are being a bit hard on KP it was probably TIC and years ago what her and her gov't are doing would probably been a hanging offence she has betrayed the peoples vote she is beneath contempt and as a lifelong tory i will never vote for them again nor labour or any lib set up i am going far right as i can and i don't give a toss what anyone thinks it's time for radical change to this awful system.I have been down to my local conservative office and lost it with them they said you didn't vote for a particular brexit, i said no i voted for the fucking straight forward leave that Cameron gave us you stupid cunt at which point they threatend to call the police go on i said call them they are no friends of yours to which he replied look if you vote anyone else you won't get brexit , we ain't getting it with you are we you compleat fucking tosser and left a rather white faced tory twat.

Shocked

297Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 13:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All I will say now is that after today, let battle commence!

298Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 15:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Defeat number 17 for May!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

299Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 15:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get the hint Theresa and fuck off!

300Brexit negotiations - Page 15 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Mar 29 2019, 15:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Get the hint Theresa and fuck off!

To be replaced by whom? Liddington, Rudd, Johnson, Gove. Leadsom, Raab- be careful what you wish for.
One things for sure it won't be Corbyn. He's absolutely fucking petrified of getting the job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum