Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 33]

461Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 17:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

462Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 23 2019, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just having a look round. Making sure it's tidy for Lusty's return. Very Happy

463Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 23 2019, 21:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

464Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Apr 24 2019, 08:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:The only ones I can respect at the moment are Caroline Lucas, Rebecca Long-Bailey and....erm.....

Long bailey... Genuinely as thick as mince.

Lucas is well meaning but never gets her scrutinised in the way she should.

465Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Apr 24 2019, 12:03

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
okocha wrote:The only ones I can respect at the moment are Caroline Lucas, Rebecca Long-Bailey and....erm.....

Long bailey... Genuinely as thick as mince.

Lucas is well meaning but never gets her scrutinised in the way she should.
Oh, the irony!  Shocked

466Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Apr 24 2019, 13:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not in the position to be in charge of business for the whole country though am I?

467Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Apr 24 2019, 23:28

What scrutiny would you like to see applied?

468Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 07:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:What scrutiny would you like to see applied?

To Lucas? I'd like to see her asked some serious questions about her policies and some of the positions she takes.

469Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 13:48

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Proportional Representation needed:

Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Safe_image.php?d=AQBwLjvlmpfENN_E&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Faaf1a18515da0e792f78-c27fdabe952dfc357fe25ebf5c8897ee.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com%2F1754%2Fvotes-per-seat-2017

470Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 14:19

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

To Lucas? I'd like to see her asked some serious questions about her policies and some of the positions she takes.

Ye but such as what?

471Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 14:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Ye but such as what?

1) how do you intend to pay for it.

472Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 15:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:Proportional Representation needed:

Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Safe_image.php?d=AQBwLjvlmpfENN_E&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Faaf1a18515da0e792f78-c27fdabe952dfc357fe25ebf5c8897ee.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com%2F1754%2Fvotes-per-seat-2017

Agreed. The SNP are massively over represented in Parliament and vote on English matters.

473Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 16:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We had a referendum on it and no one was interested.

474Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 17:12

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Ye but such as what?

1) how do you intend to pay for it.

Don’t pay for things like HS2 or Hinkley power plant for a start.

475Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 20:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes that would fund the universal basic income and AOCs green new deal.

476Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 25 2019, 23:43

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It seems to me that there are some seriously Googlesmart people here

477Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 26 2019, 20:29

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes that would fund the universal basic income and AOCs green new deal.

Could the economic benefits of not increasing the global temperature offset the costs of having to affect such change? I think the general consensus is yes. I’d pay more in tax for a government to actually do something worth while about it, rather than sit on our hands and wait for it to go past the point of no return.

478Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 26 2019, 21:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes that would fund the universal basic income and AOCs green new deal.

Could the economic benefits of not increasing the global temperature offset the costs of having to affect such change? I think the general consensus is yes. I’d pay more in tax for a government to actually do something worth while about it, rather than sit on our hands and wait for it to go past the point of no return.

Hipster, like Adele, doesn't like paying tax though.

479Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 27 2019, 10:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:

Pay more then?

480Brexit negotiations - Page 24 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 27 2019, 10:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

Hipster, like Adele, doesn't like paying tax though.

I feel I spent my money better than some idiot in Westminster. Libs tend to like the state doing absolutely everything for them though.. and that includes telling them what to think a lot of the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum