Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 33]

571brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun 22 Sep - 22:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I'm convinced Boris will take us out on  time without a deal and i for one will be ecstatic.
If not I will be voting for Mr. Farage’s Brexit Party and I will be first in line to start giving remainers a crack round the chops. :biggrin:

Are you sure that wasn’t you ranting at that Polish woman karly?

572brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun 22 Sep - 22:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I'm convinced Boris will take us out on  time without a deal and i for one will be ecstatic.
If not I will be voting for Mr. Farage’s Brexit Party and I will be first in line to start giving remainers a crack round the chops. :biggrin:

Are you sure that wasn’t you ranting at that Polish woman karly?
I knew you would bite at that. So predictable. Very Happy

573brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 8:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the forum going down the pan and being dead in the water has absolutely nothing to do with you eh Sluffy?  Rolling Eyes

574brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 11:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:So the forum going down the pan and being dead in the water has absolutely nothing to do with you eh Sluffy?  Rolling Eyes

Well if you wanted a forum that resembled Bolton News comments section full of multiple accounts from the same people, not knowing if you are having a conversation with someone with a real view or a fake one just to troll you and wind you up.  A forum which is abusive and intolerant of those not in the clique,  one that ridicules people behind their backs on private parts of the forum yet is twofaced to them on it, that deletes anything it doesn't like and bans posters on a whim, that doesn't treat people as equals or allow them their say - then yes, I'm as guilty as charged for stopping that happening.

Nuts as always been open and honest with everyone and no one is bigger than the site.

Maybe my principles are old fashioned and outdated in this age of social media?

How would you deal with people that troll you, whilst at the same time you see them publicly confessing to having mental illness issues elsewhere on social media?

How would you have run it any better then?

575brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 12:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Life's too short to go over this again Sluffy, i've told you many times that i think you fan the flames on here when you have an issue with particular posters and don't like anyone's opinions other than your own.

576brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 13:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Life's too short to go over this again Sluffy, i've told you many times that i think you fan the flames on here when you have an issue with particular posters and don't like anyone's opinions other than your own.

So in your view it's my fault and it's ok for Bread and Wanderlust to personally abuse me for three years before they were banned?

Why did they abuse me - well Bread wanted someone he didn't like (Scott) to be banned and I wouldn't do it and Wanderlust was emphatic that Anderson was going to rape the club for his own personal benefit which the forensic accountants have up to now found no trace of (and not to mention his blatant lying and deliberate trolling about how he actually voted for Brexit!)

Both were wrong - yet you're making out I'm the bad guy here?

Maybe you'd prefer it if they each came back and abused me for another three years more?

..dunno..

577brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm biting, not sure why though. Lusty wasn't the only one to have the same views about Anderson and at the end of the day that's his opinion. A forum is meant to be a place where you can have an opinion and others will either agree or disagree.
My main issue with you is that you just can't see that you have made it personal with the likes of Lusty.Granted he did take it too far some times but it became almost a personal battle on here between the two of you and that is why people have stopped posting and new members don't feel they can contribute.
People got so fed up with the constant back and forth between you two. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but maybe it's time i looked for another forum to post on as you will never change and this site will descend into a long painful and slow death.
Keep fiddling Nero.

578brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 14:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I'm biting, not sure why though. Lusty wasn't the only one to have the same views about Anderson and at the end of the day that's his opinion. A forum is meant to be a place where you can have an opinion and others will either agree or disagree.
My main issue with you is that you just can't see that you have made it personal with the likes of Lusty.Granted he did take it too far some times but it became almost a personal battle on here between the two of you and that is why people have stopped posting and new members don't feel they can contribute.
People got so fed up with the constant back and forth between you two. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but maybe it's time i looked for another forum to post on as you will never change and this site will descend into a long painful and slow death.
Keep fiddling Nero.

Ok, I'll bite back!

I've got plenty going on in my life shortly and was going to step back for a while in a few weeks anyway but I'll do it now instead.

I'll unban Wanderlust, Breads already free to post and you can do whatever you like without me being around - you can also deal with any solicitor letters we receive too when the 'opinion' of some is seen to be libellous - yes it does happen.

As it's me that's apparently fucked up the forum I've no doubt you'll soon have it busy and fun again in my absence.

Over to you now.

579brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 14:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In all fairness Mr. Pig, I got more than my fair share from Bread and they both came on in the early hours pissed posting abuse on many, many occasions.

580brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 14:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy, you often make a rod for your own back. The trick to beating abuse is not to bite back. Not only you fall into the trap, a few others do the same.
Abusers hate being ignored, or made fun of. I treat Nuts like a playground. Some posters I'll get on with more than others, due probably to a similar sense of humour or outlook, but to the outside eye it might look like a clique, though this isn't intentional.
I've given you stick myself, but I've always tried to do it with as much humour as possible, and with tongue firmly in cheek, and you've always taken it in the spirit it was intended.
My own view is that if people want to post abuse, let them do it. In the end they'll be found out by other posters, who'll get thoroughly sick and tired of it.
Biting back once or twice is all well and good, but if it continues it simply becomes a sausage machine, with the abuser happily turning the handle, and the abused supplying the meat.
Ignore them, or laugh at them, and they'll soon get tired of it.
As I've said before, Nuts is very much the Bash Street Kids in forum form, with you our long suffering teacher. If you leave us, what might happen?
brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Bash%20Street%20Kids

581brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 15:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he still here?

brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 6027780-sisters-hiding-behind-a-door-peeping-thru-a-letter-box

582brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 15:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:In all fairness Mr. Pig, I got more than my fair share from Bread and they both came on in the early hours pissed posting abuse on many, many occasions.
i remember and am sorry that happened to you KP, you certainly didn't deserve that.

I just get annoyed with Sluffy and his rubbishing of the site (which he owns) and that he takes no responsibility for any issues that hes been involved in that have lead to the site being so much quieter than it used to be.
The site could run very well with

Last edited by Norpig on Mon 23 Sep - 16:23; edited 1 time in total

583brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 15:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:I'm biting, not sure why though. Lusty wasn't the only one to have the same views about Anderson and at the end of the day that's his opinion. A forum is meant to be a place where you can have an opinion and others will either agree or disagree.
Keep fiddling Nero.

Ok, I'll bite back!

I've got plenty going on in my life shortly and was going to step back for a while in a few weeks anyway but I'll do it now instead.

I'll unban Wanderlust, Breads already free to post and you can do whatever you like without me being around - you can also deal with any solicitor letters we receive too when the 'opinion' of some is seen to be libellous - yes it does happen.

As it's me that's apparently fucked up the forum I've no doubt you'll soon have it busy and fun again in my absence.

Over to you now.

Do as you see fit Sluffy just wish you would open your eyes to the problems you've helped create.

As for libel, i'll take that with a pinch of salt if you don't mind unless there is actual proof you've received a solicitors letter.

584brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 15:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've registered on WW today just to see what's happening there seeing as our glorious leader thinks it's better than his own site.

585brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 16:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I've registered on WW today just to see what's happening there seeing as our glorious leader thinks it's better than his own site.
I've joined the WI.

586brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 16:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bake us a nice cake then boncey. may calm us all down  Very Happy

587brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 16:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bake us a nice cake then boncey. may calm us all down  Very Happy
I'm dealing with it.
brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f99df55c052d46680e991d8528b3c9804c429016&rid=giphy

588brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to Breadman's comeback post.

589brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon 23 Sep - 16:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've been very quiet Nat. I know you were upset when you had to give in to the elasticated waist, but all women spread out a little when they reach a certain age. Have a look through the Ambrose Wilson catalogue, it's full of good stuff for the fuller figure.
I'd lend you mine but the pages are stuck together.

590brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue 24 Sep - 10:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Supreme court ruling goes against Boris.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum