Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you want us to lose our next game?

+24
Jim Royle
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
Copper Dragon
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Dunkels King
Banks of the Croal
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Lyric Todkill
xmiles
wanderlust
bwfc71
Horwich white
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Born to be a wanderer
JonnyRandom
largehat
jayjay23
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:19 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

xmiles wrote:I think this is a fair question. However even losing to Watford will change nothing.

Hmmm not sure about that, if we are still in the same postion or lower after 10 games I can't see coyle being in a job.

22Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I understand where tash is coming from, but no, not for me

23Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Lyric Todkill wrote:I understand where tash is coming from, but no, not for me

Same here.

Probably stupid really when a loss or two might be the best thing for the club in the long run but that's how it is for many of us I guess.

24Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thankfully, compared to The Premiership we do have more games to recover and lead a push to the play-offs as I seriously think that automatic promotion is definitely out of the question. So the answer is short, if it did promise for the removal of Coyle then yes I would go with it. But if it leads to Coyle still being there until whenever, then not really as we do need points even its only 1 point as I don't want to see us get double relegation! With every loss the pressure will be mounting on Gartside to take action - I just wish he was promt in taking his action. In the other businesses, in which he is a director, is he this slow in removing inept people and replacing them?

25Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Maybe it's different for people who actually go to the games as opposed to those who pretend to.

I've been to more games than you've had Canal Street rent boys. I'd rather lose a game and have a new manager than lose 10 more games before Christmas under Coyle.
Same for me.

26Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Never want us to lose a game.Went all last season only seen us win 4 games at home... it's a f'ckin luxury, a win is!!!

27Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 am

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I think xmiles has got it right. Nothing is going to change if we lose to Watford. Maybe if we lose our next 5 or 6 games Coyle might get a vote of confidence, but I doubt he will go before Christmas. Hope I am wrong though.

28Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle has got two weeks to get his act together before the Watford game. I never want us to lose so the answer is no.

29Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not under any circumstances do I want to see them lose. If we beat Watford it might just mean that Colyle has seen the light and is doing something different.

30Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:56 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

jayjay23 wrote:What do we need more? 3 points or a new manager.

The problem with winning our next game would be that it would likely extend the Coyle's reign at the club for another month or two. Where a loss would likely push him as close to the sack as he has ever been.

Will you be glad if we lose our next game? I know it goes against everyone's natural feelings as fans but is it worth hoping for a loss for the greater good?

I want some closure on the terrible situation we are in now - either start winning games or replace the manager.

I just cant bring myself, for whatever reason to want to go to the Reebok or an away game hoping for a loss... I just cant do it.

I never wished for it under megson, and im sure as hell not wishing for it under coyle...

I see the point about it getting things sorted quicker in the long run, but I just cant...

I just cant...

thought about it....

no, sorry... cant. Neutral

31Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:58 am

You will lose your next game whatever you say on here. Long live Owen Coyle!

32Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Were you sucking a lemon when your picture was taken ?

33Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Were you sucking a lemon when your picture was taken ?

I think he'd tried one of nats scones... Laughing

34Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Anyone who wants to see their team lose is in need of a damn good slap.

(Or go and be a Man Utd fan)

35Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:43 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

It makes no sense to me that so many of you are desperate to have Coyle out yet you still want a win for the team. You can't have it both ways. You know full well that a win for Bolton will give Coyle longer in charge. So which do you want? No manager gets sacked on the back of a win.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle isn't the problem! If he had half decent back room staff to to advise and help him then I'm sure he could be a success with us. He's too soft and daft to realise this and sack them all. This will be his downfall.

37Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:25 am

Jim Royle

Jim Royle
David Ngog
David Ngog

Gonnawin4coyle wrote:Coyle isn't the problem! If he had half decent back room staff to to advise and help him then I'm sure he could be a success with us. He's too soft and daft to realise this and sack them all. This will be his downfall.

Completely agree, Coyle would be a far better manager if he was supported by better backroom staff, having someone like Ray Wilkins or even Sammy Lee as his number 2 would make Coyle a far better manager.

38Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:26 am

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yeah but to be fair guys, they were his choice of staff. He has to take at least some accountability for their performance and suitability. They are Coyle's team.

39Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:29 am

Jim Royle

Jim Royle
David Ngog
David Ngog

I'm in no way defending Coyle, I want him to go as much as the next person, I just think he would be a better manager if supported by better backroom staff,

40Do you want us to lose our next game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want us to lose our next game? Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:30 am

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Furry muff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum