Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 43]

161OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 11:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely Sullivan can't be involved with West Ham and Bolton? I'm sure there are rules about this especially in the same country?

Why do Talk Sport keep giving this fantasist air time? I don't believe a word that comes out of Bassini's mouth. He needs to move on and try and con some other club into letting him and his grubby mate buy them, it's not as if there isn't a lot of other clubs struggling is there?

162OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 11:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Surely Sullivan can't be involved with West Ham and Bolton? I'm sure there are rules about this especially in the same country?

Why do Talk Sport keep giving this fantasist air time? I don't believe a word that comes out of Bassini's mouth. He needs to move on and try and con some other club into letting him and his grubby mate buy them, it's not as if there isn't a lot of other clubs struggling is there?
Simon Jordan was surprised, and said Sullivan wouldn't be in this for the benefit of BW, but would be looking at a property deal based around the stadium and the hotel.
Is there anyone out there, apart from our long suffering supporters, who actually give a shit about the club?
It's depressing.

163OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 12:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

164OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 12:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good God.

165OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 12:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a nutcase by the sounds  Shocked

166OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 12:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This arsehole needs to grow up and start acting his age.

167OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 12:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:This arsehole needs to grow up and start acting his age.
You sound like my mother. Shocked

168OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 12:59

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bassini is the turd that just won't flush, imagine for one second he did get the go ahead to purchase the club, his safety would be compromised at every turn, why the fuck would he want to put himself in that position? fair to say he's just a fucking fruit loop.

169OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is the man getting so much abuse for simply wanting to own a club that is clearly in his blood?

170OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 13:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Statement on behalf of David Rubin & Partners, Administrators for Bolton Wanderers

We note with dismay the interview given by Laurence Bassini to TalkSPORT this morning.

The simple fact is, for several reasons, Mr Bassini was not the successful bidder under the process we have carried out to sell Bolton Wanderers.

His bid was not the best for the club. Moreover, he was not able to satisfy either the proof or source of funding to the satisfaction of the process or within the proscribed timeframe. That remains the case.

Subsequently, Mr Bassini has sent a vast number of erratic and threatening emails and text messages, as well as making threatening calls, to the point where we have instructed lawyers to deal with them.

We will be making no further comment about Mr Bassini or his claims.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

171OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Somethings in his blood all right, i suspect Clozapine or a similar anti-psychotic drug.

172OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 13:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Somethings in his blood all right, i suspect Clozapine or a similar anti-psychotic drug.

I want someone to buy the club who shares my passion, don't you?

173OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 13:56

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hi everyone,

Reading all this with further dismay and sadness, especially as pre-season is about to / is starting for clubs.
It cannot be easy for those that really matter.... i.e. you guys and girls to get your head sround what's happening. and lord knows i'm confused.

Anyone remember the introduction to the US show 'soap'? It reminds me of not only the FFP shithole and connindrum that my team is facing, but in a large way to your problems.

Not being totally up to speed, is the hotel being wrested from the deal for the stadium? who owns all the land around the stadium? and has anyone gone through the much vaunted 'fit and proper persons test' yet?

God knows whats going to happen in the next week or 2, and to be honest, i'm stunned it's dragging on. However, trust me when i say this, there are other teams fans looking on with interest and nervousness, as for the grace of god it could easily be them, if not now, but in a season or 2's time. 
There are other teams that have sold their stadium in an attempt to make themselves look profitable in the hope of getting to the prem. They will be in deep doodoo if the league actually stop turning a blind eye to all the shit going on and set about cleansing everyone.

Fingers crossed for you for a good and happy resolution. 
Best wishes
Dave

174OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 14:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember SOAP well.

175OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 14:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

RangersDave wrote:Hi everyone,

Reading all this with further dismay and sadness, especially as pre-season is about to / is starting for clubs.
It cannot be easy for those that really matter.... i.e. you guys and girls to get your head sround what's happening. and lord knows i'm confused.

Anyone remember the introduction to the US show 'soap'? It reminds me of not only the FFP shithole and connindrum that my team is facing, but in a large way to your problems.

Not being totally up to speed, is the hotel being wrested from the deal for the stadium? who owns all the land around the stadium? and has anyone gone through the much vaunted 'fit and proper persons test' yet?

God knows whats going to happen in the next week or 2, and to be honest, i'm stunned it's dragging on. However, trust me when i say this, there are other teams fans looking on with interest and nervousness, as for the grace of god it could easily be them, if not now, but in a season or 2's time. 
There are other teams that have sold their stadium in an attempt to make themselves look profitable in the hope of getting to the prem. They will be in deep doodoo if the league actually stop turning a blind eye to all the shit going on and set about cleansing everyone.

Fingers crossed for you for a good and happy resolution. 
Best wishes
Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for your concern.

I think we are on track to see the end of the tunnel soon.

It's very complicated to explain things in just a sentence or two but the hotel has been hived off from everything else in respect of the sale and it seems some consortium called Joint Ventures (Football) is about to buy the club and probably end up buying the hotel too.

It's been explained to me that the only sense in them buying the club (which is on an out of town retail site) is to develop the car parks, which are all at ground level, by building a multi storey on one of them and freeing the rest to build on.

One of the JV Consortium is a bloke called Michael James, who is a big Wanderers fan and currently is a secured creditor for £5.5m through his company Prescot Business Park Ltd.

His security is totally on the hotel though.

Our former owner put in £5m which he also secured on assets but it now seems the total assets don't cover all that has been secured against them and he is looking very likely to lose much if not all of that £5m.

Whether some plan was hatched between him and Bassini to somehow delay/stop the loss happening, or whether Sullivan/Bassini heard about JV's intent and tried to hi-jack the deal I don't know - but it's the only rational explanation I can come up with.

As I say I think we are slowly coming to the end of the saga and if so can only hope JV have good intentions for us.

Best of luck to the R's for this coming season.

176OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 15:11

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hi Sluffy,

Thanks for clearing that up for me, much appreciated.
Fingers crossed you get to see the colour of their money and it doesn't go all 'murky' again.

Best wishes guys and girls
Dave

177OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 15:31

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

Our former owner put in £5m which he also secured on assets but it now seems the total assets don't cover all that has been secured against them and he is looking very likely to lose much if not all of that £5m.
Wouldn't that be sweet karma should that happen, really hoping the t**t get's very little out of all this, and yes I do agree that Bassini and frog features are in cahoots.

178OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 17:27

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ken didn't put £5 million of his own cash into the club, I doubt he has ever been rich enough to have £5 million in cash.If he did there is no chance he'd risk losing it to Bolton Wanderers!

This £5 million cash referred to was given to him by Eddie Davies, not as a present but to be put into the club

179OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 20:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's have a look at some of these threatening emails then.

180OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 20:35

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Let's have a look at some of these threatening emails then.
Dear adminers, it has came to my atention that you have not considered my betterest bid  you wankers, I'll get my mafia mates to come and do you all in unless you re consider my bid.

Dear admins, you keep ignoring my emails you poncey gets, David Sullivan knows some really bad arses people you know, and if I ask him to he will send some over and have you over, acept my bid you mother fuckers.

Adminers, last chance I have £30m and you'd better take it, them FV people know fuck all about football, and I am clever so take it or leave it, you know I only have Bolton Wanders at heart so give it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum