Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 43]

621OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:32

Confirming what the vast majority knew. Anderson’s greed took us close to the brink, sounds as if MJ has the clubs best interests at heart. Hopefully we can finally run a corner on all this.

622OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank God for that! Can we now get some senior players in and at least give us a chance? Who do we want as manager now?

623OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:33

Norpig wrote:Thank God for that! Can we now get some senior players in and at least give us a chance? Who do we want as manager now?

Give it David Lee till end of the season.

624OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now lets never mention that slimy prick Andersons name on here ever again. I hope he goes bankrupt at some stage.

625OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Now lets never mention that slimy prick Andersons name on here ever again. I hope he goes bankrupt at some stage.
Sluffy will be on shortly.

626OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Now lets never mention that slimy prick Andersons name on here ever again. I hope he goes bankrupt at some stage.

Very Happy

You're so right!

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Fantastic! We survived despite the prick Ken Anderson putting his own greed before the club which means so much to so many. We have rid of him at last. So happy, now let’s carry on backing the team, times will be hard but will hopefully get back to the great club we are.

That 'greedy prick' Anderson had £7.5m on the table and fought for it.

Would you have walked away from £7.5m if you could have it legally.

I wouldn't.

#moraldilema

627OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:39

Danno

Danno
David Ngog
David Ngog

Why are we still talking about Anderson.

He’s gone, good fuggin riddance!

Sent from Topic'it App

628OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there actual proof he put that amount of his own money in?

629OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Is there actual proof he put that amount of his own money in?

Why do you think all this as been going on if he hadn't???

630OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

This is very important too but seems to have been overlooked by most -

631OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:44

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I can't help wondering what the "immediate 1 million" is actually for. I can't see how that amount can possibly be enough to do everything it's alleged to be for. In truth I'd bet that's about how much is owed to unpaid staff etc to bring them up to date and maybe a couple of other bits and bobs for outside suppliers but take the club forward and build a squad for that? Somebody's been smoking the peace pipe if they really believe that's possible.

Getting sick and tired of posts like this.

We were probably close to going bust, yet people are now moaning that we've only got £1m to play with.

Just be thankful you've got a fucking club to support from your fucking armchair.

Spot on Nat  :clap:

Hipster take note, your constant negativity is draining
Exactly spot on, Well said Nat Just putting some Beers in the fridge COYWM

632OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:This is very important too but seems to have been overlooked by most -

Yes that’s important too as this was always part of the plan.

633OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I never saw this coming. I thought it would just be another day with the same shit going on.

Fantastic news but shame for Bury though! 

Granada reports did an interview with the EFL and the woman came across as a real prat.

634OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m celebrating with a kebab tonight! cheers

635OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’m celebrating with a kebab tonight! cheers
I'm making do with a 12 incher. Pizza.

636OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 18:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Statement On Behalf Of Football Ventures (Whites) Limited

We are privileged to announce that negotiations to transfer the ownership of Bolton Wanderers Football Club and Whites Hotel are over and we have formally completed. 

Throughout this lengthy and complicated process, we have remained focussed on completion of the deal and nothing else.

At times it has been difficult to keep our counsel but we took a decision to remain on the sidelines even when further damage was being inflicted by delays outside of our control.

Our thoughts were always with the club staff and supporters and we worked tirelessly behind the scenes to find an agreement and prevent even more stress and uncertainty for those who have suffered far too much over the past months.

Now we are excited to begin restoring this magnificent football club to its rightful position, securing its future for the fans, the loyal club staff, and the players. 

We are thankful to the EFL for their willingness to support our efforts along with the PFA. We would also like to thank the University of Bolton and Bolton Council for their backing and Bolton Wanderers Supporters Trust for its understanding. 

We understand Phil Parkinson and Steve Parkin’s decision to leave the Club. They have behaved impeccably and loyally and we wish them both nothing but the best for whatever the future may hold.
It is now imperative that we commence the process of appointing a manager and strengthening the team with the right players to take the club forward.  

The true spirit of this football club rests with the fans, it is nothing without them. The support shown to the players during this season’s opening fixtures has been overwhelming. 

It would be remiss of us not to say how saddened we are at the devastating news from our neighbours at Bury FC. Our hearts go out to the fans and the community.

Now the deal is complete, please be assured we intend to do all within our power to bring back a true sense of pride to Bolton Wanderers Football Club, which is the least the staff, fans, future generations of supporters and the community deserve.

Football Ventures (Whites) Limited

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

637OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Would rather have a kebab in my mouth than a 12 incher. Razz

638OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
The comedy full stop 😂

639OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:07

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Very Happy

You're so right!

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Fantastic! We survived despite the prick Ken Anderson putting his own greed before the club which means so much to so many.  We have rid of him at last.  So happy, now let’s carry on backing the team, times will be hard but will hopefully get back to the great club we are.

That 'greedy prick' Anderson had £7.5m on the table and fought for it.

Would you have walked away from £7.5m if you could have it legally.

I wouldn't.

#moraldilema

1. You don’t know the details about what he could have settled for.

2. That statement says a lot more about your own morales. Aligned with that of a slimeball.

640OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No offence to TROY and the others who hate Ken and always will but I think if I had 7 mil plus in something I'd want it back too. What's not been said by the administrator is whether or not FV tried to duck paying Ken or how much of that 'secured creditor' money they were initially offering. It may well be that Ken simply called their bluff here and held out for as much as he could get.

Is that a 'nice' thing to do? Probably not but it wasn't about nice, it was business and since FV have clearly come up with something else that Ken could settle for he was probably right to do it from his own standpoint.

Actually, I don't care either way anymore. I'm just celebrating the fact we still have a football club to support and that we've ended (hopefully) a very dark chapter in BWFC history.

What a shame my Uncle David is unable to do the same today. My heart really does go out to all the Bury fans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum