Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 43]

701OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 13:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy wrote:Bob.

1 - You have no idea how much Anderson had or has in the bank.
Unlike you, I have never claimed I did know. But I do know that on every occasion, that I am aware of, when KA needed money he borrowed it.

???

I never claimed I knew how much money Anderson had as I've never seen his bank statements have I?  I simply used the phrase as a normal figure of speech.

Even having said that though Anderson clearly had assets worth many millions or Davies would not have lent him £7.5m (and expect to get it back!) would he???

Sluffy wrote:
2 - You have no explanation as to why Anderson took on a loan that left him exposed and personally liable for £7.5m.
I do believe that I understand all the arrangements Eddie and Ken entered into and the reasons for each of them doing so. It would take a lengthy explanation to deal with it all and I am not sure that I want to embark on all of that.

How very convenient for you.

Put up or shut up Bob - if you've got something to say, then say it, and if you don't then keep it to yourself and stop your childish vendettas on here on elsewhere.

Sluffy wrote:
3 - You have no explanation as to why Eddie leant him that in the first place (particularly that you seem to be insisting that Anderson didn't possess £7.5m worth of wealth to even pay him back!!!)
See 2. above

Yes, see 2, above yourself too!

Sluffy wrote:
4 - You have no idea of WHY the Administrator did what he did - your narrative is based entirely on the position AFTER he made his decision - the Administrator could for all you know have based his decision on LEGALITY (Insolvency legislation) rather than CONSPIRACY (to screw Anderson)
I do believe I know why the Administrator did what he did but, in this case,  I am not going to spell it out here for legal reasons.

You BELIEVE you know - that's NOT knowing is it?  

People BELIEVE the Earth is flat, the moon is made from cheese, that Ilse is to go to person for football finance, doesn't mean they are correct though does it?

I 'believe' I know why the Administrator did what he did too - but my 'belief' is different to your 'belief' - it carries such the same validity as your 'belief' until it is PROVED wrong.

I've never claimed I am right, simply that I've put forward a narrative that could explain the Administrators actions and is LEGAL and NOT CONSPIRACY based like yours is.

Yet you 'believe' I'm the nut case!!!

Sluffy wrote:
5 - Why would a representative of the High Court, care, join in with and act directly in accordance with a perceived hatred of Davies and Anderson by the local rag that dated back some thirty years???
You have lost the plot, not for the first time I have to say.

Have I?

Isn't this a part of what you have clearly been inferring too?

Sluffy wrote:
6 - You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.  You can be absolutely correct on everything you believe had happened, spell it out and nail it to everyone's foreheads BUT you still won't stop them HATING whoever and whatever THEY want to hate!!!
Numpties will always be numpties but not everyone is a numpty. The vast majority have little to go on and many let emotion or prejudice get in the way of rational thought.

And if you spell it out to them exactly what did happen and the Eddie and Ken are really saints in all of this, do you think they will believe you and changes their minds...???

You really don't understand how people work do you???

Sluffy wrote:
Christ Bob for an obviously clever person you clearly don't understand basic human behaviour.

I have advised and otherwise had dealings with hundreds of businessmen over many years and so I know how they think, I know how they behave, I know the law, I know the procedures and the protocols and I can usually sniff out a falsehood, a charlatan or a dodgy practice at a thousand paces.

I'm sure you can Bob, but we aren't talking about just businessmen are we - we are talking about the rest of the people in the world.  

I'm not a business man but I don't hate Eddie or Ken (or anyone else come to that) but clearly there are loads of BWFC fans that do (accountants and other businessmen included!).

People hate for all sorts of irrational reasons, some people hate because they are mentally ill!

That bloke Jesus Christ, tried to teach the world about love and peace, look what happened to him!

The world is an irrational place, just look what is happening right now, Israel, Ukraine, Trump, global warming, and all the other shit - we all should know better but we clearly don't, do we?

You aren't trying to convince business people that something wrong happened in the Administration, you are dealing with people who simply don't care and have made their minds up that Anderson was and always be a cunt no matter what you or I may say.

Sluffy wrote:
Why do you think the world is as fucked up as it is - let alone BWFC's recent historical history???

The world is full of prejudice. Always has been and always will be.

EXACTLY - and why you should understand yourself that no matter what you say about Eddie and Ken there will always be those who are prejudice against them and always will be so.

702OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 13:01

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Good read in WSC if you can get hold of a copy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I wonder where they got their info. from?
Iles, Conn, Maguire, the ST, the barmy baronesses, the pea-brained professor or Numpty Norpig. The choice is yours.

703OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 13:11

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And Sluffy, sad to say but I do believe you to be irrational and delusional and have been getting worse with each week that passes.

Dementia would seriously have set in if I was to take on every daft idea you keep coming up with.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Oct 09 2023, 13:23; edited 1 time in total

704OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 13:19

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Anderson said he'd come on. Then he wouldn't because he was in a meeting. Then he said if some questions were emailed he'd consider answering them. To be honest I don't want to hear from him, because I don't believe a word that comes out of his arse.
Au contraire Boncey. Ken Anderson was one person that didn't usually talk through his arse. He left that to others and there were plenty of 'em including, in this case, Simon Jordan.

He never could get his head round the unusual (possibly unique) arrangements made between Eddie Davies and Ken Anderson.

705OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 13:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
May I respectfully refer you to the answer to Sluffy's Question 6.

i.e. Numpties will always be numpties.

Numpty and Norpig do seem to go together rather well, if you don't mind me saying so.
I do mind so i refer you to my previous reply

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

706OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 13:28

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
I do mind so i refer you to my previous reply

Are you off work today or just having a long lunch hour?

Would that be a sloth?

Do you think the NHS might need reform? Some folk do.

707OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 13:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:And Sluffy, sad to say but I do believe you to be irrational and delusional and have been getting worse with each week that passes.

Dementia would seriously have set in if I was to take on every daft idea you keep coming up with.

You can think of me what you like Bob, words don't hurt me.

I don't really understand what you are trying to get out of all this, you simply don't know why the Administrator did what he did - believing you know what he did simply is not the same - and you know that.

Even if you are right, it won't change anything that had happened and won't change the hatred people have for Ken (and to a lesser extent Eddie).

Their hatred is irrational and will remain to be irrational no matter what you ever say.

You have no end game in all of this, you are trapped in a loop of your own making.

Telling me constantly that I am floundering and all the other stuff you chuck at me is akin to Wanderlust lying and contorting himself so as to not face the reality that you have both fallen into your self delusional worlds that don't confirm to reality - Wanderlust in the sense that he was wrong but won't admit it and you that even though you may be right, will still never change how some people will continue to hate Anderson until the day they die.

The way out is easy, Wanderlust simply to accept he was wrong or had made and error, and you to face up to the fact that people hate irrationally and without due cause to.

Neither of you can face doing that though.

The problems are of your own makings and not that I'm some sort of a cunt who is out to get you, or whatever it is you believe me to be.

708OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 14:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Are you off work today or just having a long lunch hour?

Would that be a sloth?

Do you think the NHS might need reform? Some folk do.

709OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 14:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can say that I think we have all had enough of Big Bob’s Bastard Beans for one day! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

710OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 14:34

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

You can think of me what you like Bob, words don't hurt me.

I don't really understand what you are trying to get out of all this, you simply don't know why the Administrator did what he did - believing you know what he did simply is not the same - and you know that.
What the Administrators did is fully recorded and its clear what effect it would have and did have. Plainly there was a plan. Who came up with it is unknown but evidently it didn't work and set in train a chain of events that made the Administration more protracted, disputatious and costly.

Did the Admins anticipate having no issues? Had something similar  been tried in another case without any problem? Who knows?

Supposing he/they  had been challenged in a Court of Law on why the £5million had not been included in the Statement of Affairs. The facts were clear, the legal charges had been properly and professionally recorded.
What would the defence have been?

It was all very complicated and an unfortunate  misunderstanding because a bookkeeper hadn't completed a journal entry? I'm sorry but they would have to come up with something better than that if anyone competent was in the Chair.

Even if you are right, it won't change anything that had happened and won't change the hatred for Ken (and to a lesser extent Eddie).

Their hatred is irrational and will remain to be irrational no matter what you ever say.

You have no end game in all of this, you are trapped in a loop of your own making.

Telling me constantly that I am floundering and all the other stuff you chuck at me is akin to Wanderlust lying and contorting himself so as to not face the reality that you have both fallen into your self delusional worlds that don't confirm to reality - Wanderlust in the sense that he was wrong but won't admit it and you that even though you may be right, will still never change how some people will continue to hate Anderson until the day they die.

The way out is easy, Wanderlust simply to accept he was wrong or had made and error, and you to face up to the fact that people hate irrationally and without due cause to.

Neither of you can face doing that though.

The problems are of your own makings and not that I'm some sort of a cunt who is out to get you, or whatever it is you believe me to be.

I think you are muddying the water, Sluffy, and becoming more and more delusional in your attempts to deny it. I don't mind if you are a lost cause, my comments are aimed at anyone with their listening ears and thinking heads on. That has always been the case and I am not easily fobbed off.

711OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 15:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:What the Administrators did is fully recorded and its clear what effect it would have and did have. Plainly there was a plan. Who came up with it is unknown but evidently it didn't work and set in train a chain of events that made the Administration more protracted, disputatious and costly.

Did the Admins anticipate having no issues? Had something similar  been tried in another case without any problem? Who knows?

Supposing he/they  had been challenged in a Court of Law on why the £5million had not been included in the Statement of Affairs. The facts were clear, the legal charges had been properly and professionally recorded.  What would the defence have been?

It was all very complicated and an unfortunate  misunderstanding because a bookkeeper hadn't completed a journal entry? I'm sorry but they would have to come up with something better than that if anyone competent was in the Chair.

Bob, you claim the "charges had been properly and professionally recorded" but you simply DON'T KNOW that was the view of the Administrator - you only BELIEVE it was.

And if you are right, then there was nothing to stop Ken and Eddie going to court and winning if they were so confident of it as you are - or more likely lodging a complaint against him after the event!

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I think you are muddying the water, Sluffy, and becoming more and more delusional in your attempts to deny it. I don't mind if you are a lost cause, my comments are aimed at anyone with their listening ears and thinking heads on. That has always been the case and I am not easily fobbed off.

And for about the thousandths time I'm NOT and never have said my narrative is right and yours is wrong - I've ALWAYS said that neither of us KNOW the reason why the Administrator did what he did!!!

Both our narratives could explain it - maybe there are other explanations too!!!

We simply don't KNOW why he struck down the securities - you only BELIEVE that you do.

And as not being easily fobbed off, I'm certainly not the only one on this site with moderator powers and it's becoming pretty clear that your behaviour to others on here is becoming to wear pretty thin with them now.

I suggest you stick to your narrative and drop the insults if you still want to get your message out to your perceived audience of thousands of imaginary followers.

Not much to ask, and quite frankly if your case is that overwhelming, not what you need to have been doing in the first place.

Was it?

712OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 15:52

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

FV were lined up as the preferred bidder and they didn't have enough funds to pay the secured creditors. A few folk on Nuts could see that one well enough. 

FV still haven't got the funds to repay PBP.

Knock £5million off the secured creditors and what happens? Does that make it easier or harder to get a deal?

What reason did they give for knocking £5million off the secured creditors? 

Bookkeeping. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Did it work? No

Why did it not work? Because Anderson's lawyers had done their job properly and lawyers doing their job properly is not dependent on bookkeepers.

Maybe we should also take a look at what the Admins got out of all this for what was really only a few months work. We could then take a look at what KA got for his three years work and what he did for it. 

And maybe Sluffy will tell us about this £2million figure that he got from some unnamed, but 'trusted' source.

713OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 17:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:And maybe Sluffy will tell us about this £2million figure that he got from some unnamed, but 'trusted' source.

???

What are you about?

Nobody's given me £2m, nor likely ever will!

As for something I may have posted over FOUR YEARS AGO, I can't remember what I said, or why I said it and frankly I'm past the point of troubling myself to trawl back through threads to refresh my memory in order to amuse you with an explanation of why I said what I did back then.

Frankly I can't give a fuck whether I was right or wrong at the time - it simply is irrelevant now as everything has since been completed, tied up and finalised and everybody BUT YOU have moved on from it.

NOBODY CARES BOB.

You are left alone now with only your obsession and imaginary hordes of followers to keep you company.

714OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 23:06

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

???

What are you about?

Nobody's given me £2m, nor likely ever will!

As for something I may have posted over FOUR YEARS AGO, I can't remember what I said, or why I said it and frankly I'm past the point of troubling myself to trawl back through threads to refresh my memory in order to amuse you with an explanation of why I said what I did back then.

Frankly I can't give a fuck whether I was right or wrong at the time - it simply is irrelevant now as everything has since been completed, tied up and finalised and everybody BUT YOU have moved on from it.

NOBODY CARES BOB.

You are left alone now with only your obsession and imaginary hordes of followers to keep you company.
You can’t remember now. I see

If the number of posts, irrational arguments and feeble excuses you keep coming up with are anything to go by I think you must care quite a lot, Sluffy.

I gave up on getting anything sensible out of you quite some time ago, but I do hope that there will be intelligent life somewhere amongst the 16,300 views so far.

715OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 23:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bye Bob, I'm sick to death of dealing with your 'issues' anymore!

Go and find yourself another forum to spout to all your thousands of imaginary followers.

I'll lift the ban in a weeks time but don't bother coming back if all you want to do is to carry on belittling me and calling me a liar - who the fuck do you actually think you are behaving like that, not only to me but practically all of us on here?

For the record I don't tell lies, I'm not interested in things that have happened and can no longer be changed - no one in their right mind is, I don't care what you think of me (I don't care what anyone thinks of me - it's social media NOT real life), I don't make excuses (feeble or otherwise), and I'm sick of dealing with people who have personal 'issues' like you clearly have!

The internet is for FUN not to humour and deal with nutjobs who can't seem to let things go and move on with their life.

Enjoy you week off.

I'm not here to be constantly abused. I've told you the truth, if you don't believe me that's your problem not mine. I'm sick to death of dealing with your 'issues', I've been extremely restraint and tolerant with you but tonight I've finally used up all my patience.

Thank you for all of your help in the past and I've tried to pay you back by sucking up all the numerous weeks of unwarranted ridicule and belittling you've flung at me, simply because I gave a reasoned solution to the puzzle you asked of me, which clearly you felt challenged and undermined you in someway or other?

Frankly Bob, I feel I've paid my debt to you in full - and more - and I'm no longer prepared to be your whipping boy for something that is absolutely meaningless to everyone else but you!

If you think I'm stupid and can't understand future accounts without you holding my hand, or whatever it is you think of me - well I simply don't care, I'm not prepared to put up with your behaviour towards me anymore.

I rather not understand the accounts than ever need your help again.

We are on an internet forum talking about a football team - in the real scheme of things it simply isn't important and more fool you if you somehow believe it is and that you consider yourself superior to everyone else because you've worked out a little more than everybody else has.

It still doesn't change anything, it still is the internet, about a football club, that PLAYS a GAME, and which clearly you take far, far to seriously.

Who gives a fuck about Iles or Ken or what the Administrator did FOUR YEARS AGO?

Yes it was interesting and intriguing at the time but FOUR YEARS LATER - when everything has moved on???

You're stuck stewing in the past and you've become extremely twisted and bitter over it.

If you can't see that then maybe I'm not the most stupid person between the two of us - at least I can tell the difference between real life and what really matters and what doesn't - you clearly can't.

716OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 02:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-45am, and I've had to get up. 
It's Bob, shouting through the letterbox about tugboats.
I've managed to pacify him with some Horlicks tablets and a baseball bat, and sent him home in a taxi.
Sluffy's done the right thing. Hopefully, a week might give him time to think about his behaviour.
Right, back to bed.

Last edited by boltonbonce on Tue Oct 10 2023, 02:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

717OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 02:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now what's going on. It won't let me write 'tugboats'. 

Tugboats?

718OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 02:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm losing my rag now. Read it backwards.

stoB.

719OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 02:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope that's sorted. An angry Bonce in his jimjams is no laughing matter.

720OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 36 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 03:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When you get up for an in the night piss and can’t help but check the nuts forum to see if Bob and Sluffy’s been at it! Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum