Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wycombe 2-0 Bolton

+12
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
terenceanne
sunlight
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
DEANO82
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 17:54

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yep coach is still there just drove past.

22Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 17:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck sake.

23Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 17:58

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]I am out at a do in London tonight so won’t be on Twitter meaning I can’t answer questions. Current position as of 5 mins ago is that completion is expected tonight but it could well be a late one. If/when I hear more I will tweet but Marc may well hear before me. Fingers crossed[/ltr]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

24Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 18:09

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just drove past again and the coach has gone .

25Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 18:11

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This sort of stuff ought to have been done a few seasons ago. Also when they sign the players make it so if they go down a division their salary drops accordingly, this ought to have been in every players contract from when they were in the Prem.
Does the onwer of the club, whoever that is, own university stadium ( or whats it called lately ), or did they take that on as a debt too, when they left Burnden?

26Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 18:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have it on good authority that the bus has ran out of petrol near Farnworth. They are having a whip around of the players...but sadly all of them are skint.  A bunch of taxi's have been ordered on Parky's credit card - no worries.

27Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 18:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Coach has now set off.

28Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 18:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a big wide world out there full of beauty and wonder.

29Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 18:33

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:There's a big wide world out there full of beauty and wonder.

Quite right, and I've seen most of it.

30Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 18:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Quite right, and I've seen most of it.

How does it compare to spending the day on "bus watch"?

31Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 18:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Something along the lines of Baywatch.

32Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 19:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Something along the lines of Baywatch.
I'm off to the coinstar machine in ASDA tomorrow with a pile of loose change. It doesn't get much better for me.
Bus watch was ok while it lasted though.

33Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 19:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magennis can fuck right off! If he's been paid then surely he has no right to try and walk away from his contract now can he?

34Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 20:38

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Magennis can fuck right off! If he's been paid then surely he has no right to try and walk away from his contract now can he?
Not sure I entirely agree, Norpig. Surely he has every right after going unpaid for several months. I don’t blame him. I do agree with him fucking right off though. We’re so deep in the shit that I couldn’t care less who stays or goes, even Wheater, just as long as some kid is prepared to step up and be proud to pull on a white shirt. The whole structure of the game is a farce and I couldn’t give a monkey’s about climbing back up the leagues because the higher we go the less competitive it is. Joke of a sport in this country.

35Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Fri Aug 02 2019, 23:39

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Magennis can fuck right off! If he's been paid then surely he has no right to try and walk away from his contract now can he?
Norpig my understanding is that a player who is unpaid for 2 consecutive months is automatically a free agent and can sign elsewhere immediately. Since Magennis and some others were unpaid for 5 months they had the right to go elsewhere on a free transfer 3 months ago and have been here on non contract terms. Sadly that means yes he can now walk if he wants but it's difficult to blame him or any of the others especially given how protracted and messy the takeover is proving to be.

36Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 03 2019, 14:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[ltr]#BWFC[/ltr]

Starting XI: 
Matthews, Earl, Edwards, Zouma, Brockbank, Weir, Lowe, Murphy, Politic, Brown, Oztumer

Subs:
Alnwick, Darcy, Boon, Senior, Graham, King-Harmes, White

37Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 03 2019, 14:09

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We'll murder them with that line-up

38Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 03 2019, 14:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

14/1 for us to win - 66/1 for us to win and BTTS...

39Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 03 2019, 14:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I got 20/1 with betfred.

40Wycombe 2-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 03 2019, 14:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum