Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood

+7
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
bryan458
carl baxter
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
gloswhite
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood Sun Nov 03 2019, 16:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Did anyone else notice the fan message in the programme? This one has to be someone having a laugh!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What got my goat about Super Mario was that he was an absolute machine for loads of clubs before he came to us as a 30 year old averaging over a goal a game then...nada - but when he went back to Brazil he carried on playing for another 6 years and scored plenty of goals. Bastard cokehead.

32BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood Sun Nov 03 2019, 16:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In passing, what's going on with the coffee? Ours were full of horrible lumps of gunge.

33BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood Sun Nov 03 2019, 23:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:In passing, what's going on with the coffee? Ours were full of horrible lumps of gunge
mine too, i had to stir it for a good few minutes but still there. Think it must be whatever they put in it to look like white coffee.

34BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood Sun Nov 03 2019, 23:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:In passing, what's going on with the coffee? Ours were full of horrible lumps of gunge
mine too, i had to stir it for a good few minutes but still there. Think it must be whatever they put in it to look like white coffee.

You hope it was coffee mate and not someone spunking in the brews! Shocked

35BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC 2-1 Fleetwood Mon Nov 04 2019, 10:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:

You hope it was coffee mate and not someone spunking in the brews! Shocked
Think I'll take a flask. Trust you to come up with that. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum