Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+26
Whitesince63
Norpig
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
okocha
Hip Priest
Sluffy
gloswhite
wessy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
Ten Bobsworth
terenceanne
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
observer
xmiles
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Nigelbwfc
bryan458
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 50]

541Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Nov 24 2020, 22:21

Oh lord.

542Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Nov 24 2020, 23:51

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can't fathom quite why, but for some strange reason the words "Pot,"Kettle" and "Black" seem to spring to mind.

543Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Nov 25 2020, 00:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:If no keeper what position would you spend the money on Lust?

No idea who I'd bring in as I don't know that market but in general I'd personally be inclined to sacrifice two current salaries to get one player with the extra quality to influence games more in a midfield position and if pushed to say where I'd probably plump for attacking left - maybe a left footer? Athletic enough to play 10 or wide left and can pass and score aka a roaming inside left. And sending in crosses for Doyler to compete with 2 big CBs isn't going to happen so it has to be somebody who can play tight and fast.
I think Gethin Jones is OK but we aren't creating enough on the left which would probably be the area where the most effective upgrade within our budget could happen IMO.

544Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Nov 25 2020, 11:05

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hip Priest wrote:I can't fathom quite why, but for some strange reason the words "Pot,"Kettle" and "Black" seem to spring to mind.
Very Happy
Very Happy :good:

Self awareness is a very valuable quality.

545Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Nov 25 2020, 11:09

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:
Self awareness is a very valuable quality.

:agree:

546Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Nov 26 2020, 00:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just a word on our loanee Peter Kioso. He's a 21 year old kid and yet Evatt is basing much of our game on him inasmuch that Kioso has such a great leap on him, Evatt is encouraging other players to lump it to his head - but moreover Kioso is a worker all over the pitch and is decent defensively - a talent in need of refinement.
One we should fight to keep IMO. Considering where we're at, I'd be planning to get that sorted somewhere along the line.

547Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Nov 26 2020, 01:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not a transfer rumour as such but former Wanderer Sam Ricketts, and for some the person to succeed Keith Hill instead of Evatt, has just been sacked by Shrewsbury.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

548Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Nov 26 2020, 14:42

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Just a word on our loanee Peter Kioso. He's a 21 year old kid and yet Evatt is basing much of our game on him inasmuch that Kioso has such a great leap on him, Evatt is encouraging other players to lump it to his head - but moreover Kioso is a worker all over the pitch and is decent defensively - a talent in need of refinement.
One we should fight to keep IMO. Considering where we're at, I'd be planning to get that sorted somewhere along the line.
I totally agree.

Wish I had some of his energy.

Great to see him score at Scunthorpe.

549Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 08 2020, 23:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Luton considering recalling Kioso apparently.

550Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Dec 12 2020, 13:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

551Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Dec 12 2020, 14:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would have loved to see the Postman back here, he would be great for getting good crosses in to to the likes of Doyle and Delfouneso.

552Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Dec 14 2020, 14:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ex Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Keiran Lee is supposedly training with us with a view to signing

553Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Dec 14 2020, 14:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Ex Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Keiran Lee is supposedly training with us with a view to signing
So that's the "secret" midfielder in the BN article? Can't say I'm overwhelmed by that, but we do need to tighten up the midfield. He used to be half decent at SW.

554Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 15 2020, 12:52

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wednesday fans say he was the first name on the team sheet for them in the championship, but had injury problems ?  So quality not in doubt but is he fit.

555Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Dec 21 2020, 19:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

3 Names doing the rounds, said to be training with the club, Ched Evans, Dion Donohue, Kieren Lee, all bad boys, but is that a bad thing?

556Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Dec 21 2020, 22:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have Evans in a heartbeat. Not sure what's been going on at Fleetwood but it's worth the risk.

557Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 22 2020, 11:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:3 Names doing the rounds, said to be training with the club, Ched Evans, Dion Donohue, Kieren Lee, all bad boys, but is that a bad thing?
Evans was eventually cleared of rape and Donohue was done for fighting but I didn’t know Lee had personal / disciplinary problems.

558Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 22 2020, 13:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Evans rape case was a few years ago but from what i've read he's fell out with Barton (surely not?).

I used to play football with the other lad in the Evans rape case - Clayton McDonald, he's mates with the chap who runs the Monday night football i went to until recently. Even though he was found not guilty it ruined his career and he ended up playing non-league. He's a very nice fella though and you can tell he was a pro from the way he played.

559Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 29 2020, 21:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Diego Costa was released from his contract at Atletico Madrid, and it just so happens that we need a striker. Thoughts?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

560Transfer rumours ! - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 29 2020, 22:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Unlikely Keegan!

Very Happy

More likely and doing the rounds is that both Crellin and White are having there season loans cut short and being sent back to their home clubs.

If we can cut short the loan deals (and if we are under the same embargo as last season - where we could only loan players for half a season at a time) then it would make sense to do so to clear squad places for hopefully better replacements.

No doubt we will find out soon enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum