Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Have you ever walked into a room and wish you hadn't

Have you ever walked into a room and wish you hadn't

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I did recently in a large country house at a private party near  Gatwick Airport i was looking for someone instead i found two blokes a large funnel a tube attached to one of them with the other pouring some liquid into the blokes A...... I did a 180 and shut the door.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:I did recently in a large country house at a private party near  Gatwick Airport i was looking for someone instead i found two blokes a large funnel a tube attached to one of them with the other pouring some liquid into the blokes A...... I did a 180 and shut the door.
Well AD, I had to look it up, thus casting another stain upon my search history.
Here it is.




Anal funnels allow people to enjoy enema play with a submissive partner. They can fill the funnel with any liquid of their choice, including very cold or hot liquids. Using liquids of different temperatures introduces sensation play into scenes. Care should be taken to never burn the submissive with the liquid, though.
Dominant partners typically remove the butt plug after using the anal funnel to fill their submissives. Submissives might be encouraged to hold the liquid inside them or let it run free.
Inserting the butt plug may be challenging, especially if you’re new to anal play. It’s important submissives stay relaxed for the best results. Lubricant can also make insertion easier.
Make sure your play area is clean to ensure you don’t introduce bacteria or germs into the anus. Dominant partners should also wear disposable gloves for safer insertion and removal of butt plugs.
While metal anal funnels are non-porous, anal funnels, their tubes, and their butt plugs should all be cleaned thoroughly after play. Thorough cleaning with mild soap and warm water helps keep anal funnels and their accessories free of germs and bacteria. Store your anal funnel in a dry, dust-free place until you’re ready to play with it again.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I now understand why Eric has a drawer full of funnels in his bedroom.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It sounds like a remainer party Nat. Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:It sounds like a remainer party Nat. Very Happy
Yeah - the Tories are soooooo remainer...
Milligan was found dead in his house at 64 Black Lion Lane, Hammersmith, London, by his secretary Vera Taggart. Milligan had failed to appear in the House of Commons as expected, and so Taggart went to look for him. Milligan's corpse was found naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with an electrical flex tied around his neck, a black bin liner over his head and an orange in his mouth.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@wanderlust wrote:
@karlypants wrote:It sounds like a remainer party Nat. Very Happy
Yeah - the Tories are soooooo remainer...
Milligan was found dead in his house at 64 Black Lion Lane, Hammersmith, London, by his secretary Vera Taggart. Milligan had failed to appear in the House of Commons as expected, and so Taggart went to look for him. Milligan's corpse was found naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with an electrical flex tied around his neck, a black bin liner over his head and an orange in his mouth.
No mention of a funnel though.
Why do you have this information Wander, or do you go looking for it ? Shocked

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@karlypants wrote:It sounds like a remainer party Nat. Very Happy
Yeah - the Tories are soooooo remainer...
Milligan was found dead in his house at 64 Black Lion Lane, Hammersmith, London, by his secretary Vera Taggart. Milligan had failed to appear in the House of Commons as expected, and so Taggart went to look for him. Milligan's corpse was found naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with an electrical flex tied around his neck, a black bin liner over his head and an orange in his mouth.
No mention of a funnel though.
Why do you have this information Wander, or do you go looking for it ? Shocked
Don't you remember that particular story? Headline stuff.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
No I don't, but there again there's so much flying about nowadays, its difficult to keep up with it all.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:No I don't, but there again there's so much flying about nowadays, its difficult to keep up with it all.
I think the Milligan story was one of the last that actually led to an investigation - everything seems to get covered up these days although there are still plenty of allegations flying around.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum