Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wife has Just Walked out on Me

+7
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Angry Dad
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 21:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Watching strictly and i said  come and sit with me on the other sofa and she said no you come here so i got up and gave the cat his heart pills and turned off poirot and she said i'm watching that so i turned it back on and then fed the dogs then i

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

??? you ok?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

said fuck you ,then she drove off drunk and i shouted fuck you bitch.Things are not looking good .

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's had to hit the Crapper post haste!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hahahaha

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny BWFC news this is! Laughing 

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not so funny for AD, unless this is a wind up

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:??? you ok?
No i love her but she never say's sorry and she'd been texting some bloke nothing else and its festering with me now she's out there in her car drunk with my eldest trying to find her as i have had too many whisky's.If i find this bloke i will unleash armageddon on him . But i'm going to lock her out tonight.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD, don't take it personally, but until you get your bowels in proper working order your other half is going to be living on a knife edge. Have some scotch eggs for tea tomorrow but don't substitute them for pickled eggs.

10The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 21:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm absolutely speechless!...

11The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No wind up norpig, if she gets stopped by the cops she's fucked, and fuck you Boggers you cunt.

12The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Stop it RT.

13The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:??? you ok?
No i love her but she never say's sorry and she'd been texting some bloke nothing else and its festering with me now she's out there in her car drunk with my eldest trying to find her as i have had too many whisky's.If i find this bloke i will unleash armageddon on him . But i'm going to lock her out tonight.

14The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hope it all gets sorted out AD,maybe its time you both knocked the booze on the head?

15The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Now i've got my eldest taking her side and lecturing me.

16The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:hope it all gets sorted out AD,maybe its time you both knocked the booze on the head?
You are right man its the booze ,i need to get back to work.

17The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Stop it RT.
AD, I thought you were winding us up posting on the News section. If you are being serious then I suggest turning off your computer and phone your son to see if he has located your wife. If so, offer to sleep in the back bedroom tonight and let the dust settle. You can put things right tomorrow when alcohol is out of the equation.

Best of luck buddy. Don't do anything rash because alcohol can sometimes cloud your judgement. Make sure your missus is home safe and then go to bed and sleep on it.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:12; edited 1 time in total

18The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

She's driving and not answering her mobile stupid woman she loves her Beetle if she gets stopped, surrey traffic are worse than Lancs.

19The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Stop it RT.
AD, I thought you were winding us up posting on the News section. If you are being serious then I suggest turning off your computer and phone your son to see if he has located your wife. If so, offer to sleep in the back bedroom tonight and let the dust settle. You can put things right tomorrow when alcohol is out of the equation.

Best of luck buddy. Don't do anything rash because alcohol can sometimes cloud your judgement. Make sure your missus is home safe and then go to bed and sleep on it.
will do.

20The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum