Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - the political argument

+13
observer
Sluffy
gloswhite
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
wessy
Cajunboy
xmiles
karlypants
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 31]

461Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 16:15

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:Can we please get back to Brexit!

We need some light relief.

Wish we could as I've no interest in that thread although there are one or two who frequently posted on there who also couldn't lose face when they'd been caught out after digging themselves such a big hole without checking the facts first!

Still it's the internet, can't be shown to be wrong on there can they!
CHILL.

462Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 16:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Anyway - back on topic. PMQs today:

Boris worryingly unaware of his government's policy on this.

Naughty, naughty Keir!

15:19
UK PM spokesman responds to Starmer care home claim
Earlier we reported that UK Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has asked Prime Minister Boris Johnson to return to the House of Commons to "correct the record" after accusing him of misleading MPs over advice to care homes.
Now, Downing Street has responded, accusing Sir Keir of "inaccurately and selectively quoting” guidance from Public Health England on coronavirus in care homes.
Johnson’s spokesman said: "In his letter, the leader of the opposition concedes he hasn't quoted accurately from the document and by replacing the word 'therefore' he's hiding the fact that there's a preceding paragraph."
The guidance, which was published on 25 February and withdrawn on 13 March, says it was "intended for the current position in the UK where there is currently no transmission of Covid-19 in the community.
"It is therefore very unlikely that anyone receiving care in a care home or the community will become infected."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52642895

463Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 16:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

Wish we could as I've no interest in that thread although there are one or two who frequently posted on there who also couldn't lose face when they'd been caught out after digging themselves such a big hole without checking the facts first!

Razz

Said the person who accused me of being TROY!

464Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 16:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Razz

Fwiw I didn't accuse you of anything.

(Well other than not reading my posts fully - or you won't have had to ask me things I'd already said!).

You can put your spoon down now and stop stirring!

Very Happy

465Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 16:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

466Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 17:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:
xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Razz

(Well other than not reading my posts fully - or you won't have had to ask me things I'd already said!).

Very Happy

So what did you mean when you said "Oh hello, has somebody forgotten to log out of one account before posting in another?"

467Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 17:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Razz

Very Happy

So what did you mean when you said "Oh hello, has somebody forgotten to log out of one account before posting in another?"

I was having a bit of fun but I was certainly careful enough not to accuse anyone of anything.

I've been around here long enough to have worked out the fake accounts and who is behind which ones.

No doubt you have to!

468Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 17:49

Laughing

What an absolute moon man.

469Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am also Norpig, xmiles & Bonce.

470Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 18:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me too

471Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 18:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am also Norpig, xmiles & Bonce.

Laughing

472Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 19:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Laughing
I wondered why my slippers were disappearing. Surprised she can get her plates in them. I know for a fact her shoes are made by Harland and Wolff.
Copped her once going into Wirral Sail and Tent Services to pick up some knickers. Cheaper to repair them than buy new by all accounts.

473Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 19:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Laughing
I wondered why my slippers were disappearing. Surprised she can get her plates in them. I know for a fact her shoes are made by Harland and Wolff.
Copped her once going into Wirral Sail and Tent Services to pick up some knickers. Cheaper to repair them than buy new by all accounts.
It’s no wonder she can only attract the likes of Cecil and Cedric.

It must be due to her sheer frame size. Very Happy

474Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 20:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You utter gobshites.

Try keeping 2m distance when one has a 13 inch todger.

475Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 21:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You utter gobshites.

Try keeping 2m distance when one has a 13 inch todger.
You're only dating him because he can carry more doughnuts home than Cecil.

476Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 21:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last post was a mistake. I'm struggling to get that picture out of my head.

477Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 21:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel that way about most of your posts. The things I've clicked on.

478Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 22:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet Nat always loved playing Doh Nutters. Very Happy

479Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 22:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Laughing

What an absolute moon man.

Ouch that hurt coming from you!

Razz

480Coronavirus - the political argument - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - the political argument Wed May 13 2020, 22:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anyway possible good news at last perhaps?

22:30
'Very positive development' in antibody testing

Public Health England (PHE) says an antibody test for coronavirus has been evaluated and is a "very positive development".
The product made by the drug company Roche was assessed by PHE at its Porton Down laboratories last week. Sources say it is the first such test to offer serious potential.
Such a test looks for antibodies in the bloodstream to see whether an individual has in the past had the virus and has gained immunity.
It is understood talks are now underway between Roche and the Department of Health over possible supply to the NHS.
Previous antibody tests have proved unreliable according to health officials. Some are still being assessed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52642895

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum