Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Escaped Out Of A Window?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Escaped Out Of A Window? Empty Have You Ever Escaped Out Of A Window? Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bit of a tv or film cliche, but in real life have you ever had to climb out of a window to escape something or someone?

I once climbed out of the dentists bathroom window when I was 11 and legged it so I wouldn't have to see the dentist.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope.

Once. A mate and I went to meet two Burnley girls we'd met the previous week in a club. After 8 pints they seemed well fit so we were desperate to drive to Burnley to meet up with them again. Unfortunately stone cold sober they were anything but fit, they actually looked like two pigs.

We were too soft to tell them the truth and too tight to take them out, so we climbed out of the pub window and never saw them again.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I once woke up to next to a right minger. I quickly grabbed my stuff went down stairs to get my head together. Feeling quite parched I thought I would make a quick brew before I fucked off. Kettle on, mug out etc it was all going well until I knocked it on to the floor smashing the mug and coffee was all over the floor and up the wall. Hearing a noice upstairs from the beast I got off out of the back door.

I heard that Tyrone Mears has. Dont the Derby fans call him the escapologist.

5Have You Ever Escaped Out Of A Window? Empty Re: Have You Ever Escaped Out Of A Window? Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I fell two floors out of a window onto a car roof and only broke two ribs.

6Have You Ever Escaped Out Of A Window? Empty Re: Have You Ever Escaped Out Of A Window? Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I fell two floors out of a window onto a car roof and only broke two ribs.

Whenever I read your posts you always remind me of Steven Seagal!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum