Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conspiracy theories

+9
Sluffy
gloswhite
xmiles
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
Cajunboy
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Conspiracy theories Empty Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a FB friend who i haven't seen for many years who all day posts on FB about the Rothschilds and how they tun the world and as well as other classics such as

Coronavirus is a hoax and is man made
5G will damage your health
All vaccines are dangerous and are used to track you
George Soros is the devil incarnate and behind all the left wing movement to bring down Governments

He's a Trump lover as well you won't be surprised to hear and loves American politics even though as far as i know he has never been there. He loves the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones (the American not the Welsh one) and laps up everything they say.

Now the but that worries me most is that he has crossbows and hunting knives, seems to be stocking up on food and supplies in case of some kind of apocalypse and even mention he was struggling to buy body amour! I mentioned parts of this at work and the consensus was he sounds dangerous and should be reported. I think he's just a lonely man with too much time on his hands, an overactive imagination and needs to come off the internet for a while to calm down

Anyone else think he should be reported or believe any of the claptrap above?

2Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I have a FB friend who i haven't seen for many years who all day posts on FB about the Rothschilds and how they tun the world and as well as other classics such as

Coronavirus is a hoax and is man made
5G will damage your health
All vaccines are dangerous and are used to track you
George Soros is the devil incarnate and behind all the left wing movement to bring down Governments

He's a Trump lover as well you won't be surprised to hear and loves American politics even though as far as i know he has never been there. He loves the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones (the American not the Welsh one) and laps up everything they say.

Now the but that worries me most is that he has crossbows and hunting knives, seems to be stocking up on food and supplies in case of some kind of apocalypse and even mention he was struggling to buy body amour! I mentioned parts of this at work and the consensus was he sounds dangerous and should be reported. I think he's just a lonely man with too much time on his hands, an overactive imagination and needs to come off the internet for a while to calm down

Anyone else think he should be reported or believe any of the claptrap above?
Conspiracy theories are what they are i.e. theories but the weapons thing is a worry, especially if the guy has any potential mental health issues or is easily manipulated online. 
I don't see any harm in making an anonymous tip off however I imagine the police are already monitoring him if he's mentioned having weapons online.

4Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I think he's just a lonely man with too much time on his hands, an overactive imagination and needs to come off the internet for a while to calm down

Is this "friend" Bonce?

5Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He clearly has mental health problems. Personally I think you should report him.

Your FB friend not bonce.

6Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like the way this thread is going. Shocked

7Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

And he's your FB friend ???

He's clearly not right in the head but he's just barking mad and probably harmless like most of them are.  The worry is - and I know from my own experience on at least three occasions - when their internet behaviour 'crosses over' into real life actions.

I don't see from your post that he's done anything worth reporting and it is well worth having a healthy scepticism about most things but he's well off the chart in believing such utter bullshit.

(He's not Bread by any chance is he?)

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:34; edited 1 time in total

8Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only joking Bonce, you are the very definition of sane.

9Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I don't like the way this thread is going. Shocked
They're all out to get you. Head for the bunker before it's too late!

10Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Only joking Bonce, you are the very definition of sane.
This is very worrying.

11Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe I wrote that. I will be seeking therapy myself.

12Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Only joking Bonce, you are the very definition of sane.

I doubt anyone looking at his Google searches would come to the same conclusion!

Very Happy

13Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:And he's your FB friend ???

He's clearly not right in the head but he's just barking mad and probably harmless like most of them are.  The worry is - and I know from my own experience on at least three occasions - when their internet behaviour 'crosses over' into real life actions.

I don't see from your post that he's done anything worth reporting and it is well worth having a healthy scepticism about most things but he's well off the chart in believing such utter bullshit.

We used to be neighbours as kids and went to Secondary school together and were mates when we left for a few years but haven't seen him for many years. 

I have thought of unfriending him lately as he has definitely got worse and his post count per day is massive. Perhaps we should delete this and i'll ask him to join up here?  Very Happy

14Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I doubt anyone looking at his Google searches would come to the same conclusion!

Very Happy
 Boncey is top of the MI5 watchlist and has been for many years  Very Happy

Last edited by Norpig on Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:43; edited 1 time in total

15Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 15:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy
Let's all poke fun at the weird guy. Don't make me bring HIM back. Cool

16Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 16:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy
Let's all poke fun at the weird guy. Don't make me bring HIM back. Cool

Bring who you want back.

If they can't play nice like everybody else they won't last for long.

Maybe you can put him in touch with Norpig's FB friend, I think they might find they have a great deal in common.

17Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 16:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Bring who you want back.

Maybe you can put him in touch with Norpig's FB friend, I think they might find they have a great deal in common.
You thought I was talking about Breadman! Razz

18Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 16:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:And he's your FB friend ???

We used to be neighbours as kids and went to Secondary school together and were mates when we left for a few years but haven't seen him for many years. 

I have thought of unfriending him lately as he has definitely got worse and his post count per day is massive. Perhaps we should delete this and i'll ask him to join up here?  Very Happy

So it is Bread after all!

Very Happy

19Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 16:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Bring who you want back.

You thought I was talking about Breadman! Razz

Makes a change if you wasn't.

20Conspiracy theories Empty Re: Conspiracy theories Tue Jun 23 2020, 16:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh the hell with it.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: