Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Tickets

+8
boltonbonce
karlypants
Sluffy
Tungsten3
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
Whitesince63
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 11:35

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anybody any view on this, i have by my own incompetence renewed my ST however (West Lower Row R) my ticket of many years was same stand on row U. i re registered and my old  seat was greyed out so bought the one they offered.

My question is because all my purchasing history is attched to my ST the system thinks i have not renewed so it would go on sale sept 6th. The system will now have me purchasing the new seat for the first time (all my details remain the same} is it worth going to the ticket office and swapping back to my original seat (i would prefer this ) although i go alone i have sat with the around half a dozen people i know well. 

Do you think despite purchasing a given seat due to covid, we will be moved around if so there seems little point swapping back, just to be moved on again?  West Lower is pretty well stocked with ST holders so not sure how they will socially distance without moving us around?

22Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 11:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wessy wrote:Anybody any view on this, i have by my own incompetence renewed my ST however (West Lower Row R) my ticket of many years was same stand on row U. i re registered and my old  seat was greyed out so bought the one they offered.

My question is because all my purchasing history is attched to my ST the system thinks i have not renewed so it would go on sale sept 6th. The system will now have me purchasing the new seat for the first time (all my details remain the same} is it worth going to the ticket office and swapping back to my original seat (i would prefer this ) although i go alone i have sat with the around half a dozen people i know well. 

Do you think despite purchasing a given seat due to covid, we will be moved around if so there seems little point swapping back, just to be moved on again?  West Lower is pretty well stocked with ST holders so not sure how they will socially distance without moving us around?

Maybe this might help perhaps?

23Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 12:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Anybody any view on this, i have by my own incompetence renewed my ST however (West Lower Row R) my ticket of many years was same stand on row U. i re registered and my old  seat was greyed out so bought the one they offered.

I presume your usual seat was greyed out as they are holding your old seat to just renew up to 6th September? You probably should have just reset your password rather than register again but worth emailing them to explain whats happened and they should be able to change you back to your old seat.

I suspect when we first go back it won't matter about ST seats as we'll all be spread out to social distance.

24Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've seen a lot complaining about the prices, really baffled as to why. Personally think they are reasonable.

25Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LT welcome back! Where have you been hiding?  Very Happy

Price seems fine to me, similar to last years one but i suppose people think it should be cheaper because we are in league 2 now.

26Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:
I presume your usual seat was greyed out as they are holding your old seat to just renew up to 6th September? You probably should have just reset your password rather than register again but worth emailing them to explain whats happened and they should be able to change you back to your old seat.

I suspect when we first go back it won't matter about ST seats as we'll all be spread out to social distance.
Your right i should have reset my password, so you think we will be moved around due to covid despite whats on your ticket, i agree if they have to social distance then i have ST either side of my old seat. not sure if its worth changing sure it will all work out.

27Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:LT welcome back! Where have you been hiding?  Very Happy

Price seems fine to me, similar to last years one but i suppose people think it should be cheaper because we are in league 2 now.
Quite reasonable for old gits like me. Even cheaper when you get to 75.

When you reach 90 they're free.

28Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 16:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:

Maybe this might help perhaps?

Cheers Sluffy

29Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Tue Aug 18 2020, 17:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Happy to help!

But you might have to be somewhat patient.

30Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:21

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks NP

Been lurking and keeping an eye on things from time to time but have had a lot going on with work and life etc. 

How are you doing?

Aye if you think about it, we had already played some games before the ST'S went on sale last season therefore they we're discounted accordingly. Not many people see that.

31Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Thanks NP

Been lurking and keeping an eye on things from time to time but have had a lot going on with work and life etc. 

How are you doing?

Aye if you think about it, we had already played some games before the ST'S went on sale last season therefore they we're discounted accordingly. Not many people see that.

About time you showed your face. :biggrin:

32Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:37

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Back on with a bang, just done an interview with Bolton FM. Absolutely hate interviews but would have hated to say no.

33Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Back on with a bang, just done an interview with Bolton FM. Absolutely hate interviews but would have hated to say no.

hope it went well - what was it about?

34Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:41

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Back on with a bang, just done an interview with Bolton FM. Absolutely hate interviews but would have hated to say no.

hope it went well - what was it about?
my offer of helping someone who may not be able to afford to take their child to the football. Think the club should offer people the option to help sponsor a child.

35Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would chip and we could say it's been sponsored by Bolton Nuts if anyone else wants to contribute?

Good advertisement for the site as well as doing a good deed.

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:54; edited 1 time in total

36Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:I would chip and we could say it's been sponsored by Bolton Nus if anyone else wants to contribute?

Good advertisement for the site as well as doing a good deed.
Very kind of you Norpig. Personally due to work commitments I can't get to games, therefore came up with the idea of me helping someone go in my place.

37Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 16:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh yes I saw your tweet - very generous of you. Hopefully more are willing to help.

38Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 17:40

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:oh yes I saw your tweet - very generous of you.  Hopefully more are willing to help.
Thanks man, it's the least I could do.

39Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 17:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:oh yes I saw your tweet - very generous of you.  Hopefully more are willing to help.
Thanks man, it's the least I could do.

I couldn't find your tweet but by all means retweet it from the Bolton Nuts account as it's for a good cause.

Also post a link to your interview when it gets aired.

PS - don't be a stranger, I think we are in for a fabulous season ahead!

40Season Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Tickets Wed Aug 19 2020, 17:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thank you all.

I think recent events at the club lead me to needing a little break, it was upsetting to see and the whole fan base became very toxic. I'm looking forward to the season ahead and have high hopes and truly believe it's the beginning of something special.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum