Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Years Season Tickets

+2
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Next Years Season Tickets Empty Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 13:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Prices frozen again!

Pay them over 10months if you want.

2Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 13:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are being a bit presumptuous because if we get relegated they will have to reduce them if they wish to retain the same number of fans.

3Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 14:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Same price but for MORE games when if we get relegated.

4Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 14:09

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

good value if relegated then.

5Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 19:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I forgot about that. Worth renewing with an up and coming vibrant young team.

6Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 20:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't imagine season tickets being any less than what ours are in the championship to be honest.

I can't see Leeds being cheaper than our current prices.

7Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 21:05

Surely they've given you a massive price drop because you'll be playing the likes of Charlton, Peterborough & Watford.

8Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 21:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm making a stand and not buying one.

9Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Fri 24 Feb - 22:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Surely they've given you a massive price drop because you'll be playing the likes of Charlton, Peterborough & Watford.

Well if they do, then you can be sure that Blackburn will definitely be running a similar deal.

10Next Years Season Tickets Empty Re: Next Years Season Tickets Tue 13 Mar - 14:45

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that the early purchase discount deadline is in April, when it's usually in June for reasons I probably don't need to explain.

Whatever division we're in, the prices are still reasonable in comparison, but it still gives you the impression they think we were born yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum