Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII

+15
Banks of the Croal
y2johnny
Cajunboy
Sluffy
okocha
karlypants
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK, which one of you is Tony?

Tony Pachae, Victoria's Secret panty guy
Answered September 4, 2018

I won't say I collect underwear, however I absolutely love shopping for underwear.

I'm a guy that wears panties every day not in a sexual sense but because I really like them. I've worn them for years. I only shop at Victoria's Secret for my underwear. I think I enjoy the shopping experience more than anything. Other than that they are just underwear.

I guess this makes me sort of a collector. I do however purge my panties since I usually end up with quite a few pair I know I'll never wear. I keep about 50 pair in my panty drawer and when I accumulate enough extras (usually 100 pair) I'll ebay those. Funny thing is about 90% of the new panties I've sold there are bought by men.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:OK, which one of you is Tony?

Tony Pachae, Victoria's Secret panty guy
Answered September 4, 2018

I won't say I collect underwear, however I absolutely love shopping for underwear.

I'm a guy that wears panties every day not in a sexual sense but because I really like them. I've worn them for years. I only shop at Victoria's Secret for my underwear. I think I enjoy the shopping experience more than anything. Other than that they are just underwear.

I guess this makes me sort of a collector. I do however purge my panties since I usually end up with quite a few pair I know I'll never wear. I keep about 50 pair in my panty drawer and when I accumulate enough extras (usually 100 pair) I'll ebay those. Funny thing is about 90% of the new panties I've sold there are bought by men.

What were you doing on a forum for men in knickers? Was it 'Knicker Nuts'?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone tasted a medlar? Known as the 'Dog's Arse' fruit in France, it used to be quite popular over here, but went out of fashion.
There's a woman with a medlar orchard down in Norfolk producing medlar cheese and jam, but I can't say I've ever seen any in our local supermarket. 
Maybe Lusty is the man who might know.
I've had 'em and I'm not overenamoured with them - they make a passable jam - a bit perfumed like quince - but I wouldn't go out of my way to get them.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for that Boncey, just clicked on the latest post and that comes up in my busy office  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Thanks for that Boncey, just clicked on the latest post and that comes up in my busy office  Very Happy
Very Happy
They'll just see a bunch of knobs and assume you're looking at our match report.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Much to the annoyance of the rest of the family, Bonce is now full on Vegan. This will now, of course, make me the official Nuts bore. Sorry Bob, but you've had a good run.
Pass the oat milk.

410Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 21 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:23 am

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No news today.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vic's still mad.

412Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 21 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My brother used to work with Winny at Warburtons. I'm sure i heard he was suffering with Leukemia?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:My brother used to work with Winny at Warburtons. I'm sure i heard he was suffering with Leukemia?
He had a life saving bone marrow transplant, and the last I heard he was well on his way to recovery, and celebrated his 53rd birthday last month.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
He had a life saving bone marrow transplant, and the last I heard he was well on his way to recovery, and celebrated his 53rd birthday last month.
 Good news, always liked Winstanley and my Brother said he was a nice fella when he worked with him.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 Good news, always liked Winstanley and my Brother said he was a nice fella when he worked with him.
Born not far from here in St. Helens. 
Isn't it odd seeing your one time heroes now driving vans, managing leisure centres, and working in flower shops.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Born not far from here in St. Helens. 
Isn't it odd seeing your one time heroes now driving vans, managing leisure centres, and working in flower shops.
Yes it is odd but in Winstanleys case i suppose he never really played at a high level and at the right time to make enough money to retire. I remember him being linked with Celtic at one time but he went to Burnley i think?

Henshaw is a delivery driver when he's not commentating on our games isn't he?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The moment you sign for a Premier League side now, you're virtually set for life. Is it any wonder some players look so uninterested.
No idea what's happened to Gareth Bale.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The chap who runs my Sons old football team was a professional and is best mates with Junior Hoilett at Cardiff as they were both at the same academy at one time (Blackburn i think?) 

He's said before to me that he's a millionaire and he's been in the top 2 divisions all his career. I remember when John Barnes who at the time was the best player in the country was on 10K a week and i couldn't get my head around that. Nowadays there's probably a league 1/lower Championship wage now.

420Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 21 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:09 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The chap who runs my Sons old football team was a professional and is best mates with Junior Hoilett at Cardiff as they were both at the same academy at one time (Blackburn i think?) 

He's said before to me that he's a millionaire and he's been in the top 2 divisions all his career. I remember when John Barnes who at the time was the best player in the country was on 10K a week and i couldn't get my head around that. Nowadays there's probably a league 1/lower Championship wage now.
I remember a headline in the Sunday People many years ago about Joe Royle when he was at Everton.

18 YEARS OLD AND ON £200 A WEEK!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum