Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII

+15
Banks of the Croal
y2johnny
Cajunboy
Sluffy
okocha
karlypants
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You massive tit, as if a man wearing no pants and a bra on his head could remain hidden.
You did see me then! I'm getting careless.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You massive tit, as if a man wearing no pants and a bra on his head could remain hidden.
You did see me then! I'm getting careless.
 Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 47 1f602

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Carrs pasties arrived yesterday, packed in bags of dry ice. Had a little mishap with one of the bags, leaving the kitchen looking like a haunted graveyard. All my fault of course, but I've now been accused of hogging the freezer.
Who cares, I've just enjoyed a delicious pasty, with a brew. Happy days.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 47 Fog-smoke

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 47 Xventriloquist-jeff-dunham-performs-on-april-6-1990----photo-by-julie-goreckinbcnbcu-photo-bank-via-getty-images

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right, I'm off to the attic!

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 47 Dk-comp-dandy-beano-comics

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Raise your right foot, and begin turning it in clockwise circles, and at the same time, with your right finger , draw a number six in the air.
Your foot will start turning in the opposite direction, and there's nothing you can do about it.
And now for breakfast.
Later on I might tell you about an Austrian chap who can blow up hot water bottles with his nose.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame this Warrington lad hasn't had the publicity some others have had, with regard to helping during the pandemic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58874627

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look what I found in my desk. Brings back a few memories. Attempts to culturally re-educate my dad were met with a stony glare, and a threat to burn my collection of football programmes.
The revolution ended when he insisted I used chopsticks at every family meal. I moved on to the Trots.
Happy days. Very Happy

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 47 Img_1914

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could have been us.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a huge fan of F1 or Lewis Hamilton, but I hope Lewis does the business next week, after the antics of that idiot Verstappen yesterday.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Could have been us.
Have you ever thought seriously about why it hasn't happened to us, Boncey? At least so far it hasn't.

Have you ever thought about who the key individuals were that helped the club avoid it? Read the Beeno, Iles has explained it all, hasn't he?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing much changes. Got a funeral today. Back tomorrow.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Nothing much changes. Got a funeral today. Back tomorrow.

Our thoughts are with you Bonce.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Our thoughts are with you Bonce.

Thanks Sluffy. All went well.

Got home in time to put together my new office chair. The instructions informed me that it would take two people 30 minutes to assemble. As I was on my own, it took two hours!
I had to have a lie down.
I must say though, it's giving me a certain executive feel. I might invest in some red braces.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought it might be nice to see this again.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 47 When-the-fun-stops-stop-logo-vector

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There appears to be some concern on here about my health and wellbeing, and I'm very grateful.
However, fear not. I'm fine and dandy. After a hectic month leading up to Christmas, and having exhausted myself, and my wallet, shopping on amazon, I felt the need to switch off and relax, pour myself a scotch, wind up the gramophone, and play my Peter Dawson records.
After a rousing rendition of The Bandolero, I felt refreshed enough to once again tune into the talkSPORT breakfast show, and hear Alan Brazil read out a text from Mike Oxlong.
We all pass the time in different ways. :tongue2:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:There appears to be some concern on here about my health and wellbeing, and I'm very grateful.
However, fear not. I'm fine and dandy. After a hectic month leading up to Christmas, and having exhausted myself, and my wallet, shopping on amazon, I felt the need to switch off and relax, pour myself a scotch, wind up the gramophone, and play my Peter Dawson records.
After a rousing rendition of The Bandolero, I felt refreshed enough to once again tune into the talkSPORT breakfast show, and hear Alan Brazil read out a text from Mike Oxlong.
We all pass the time in different ways. :tongue2:

Very good to hear that Bonce.

Keep safe.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Sluffy. That 'trainee corpse' under my avi is just a bit of a family joke. I'm not known for stirring from my chair at any family gathering, so someone is usually tasked with poking me with a stick to make sure I'm still alive.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Thanks Sluffy. That 'trainee corpse' under my avi is just a bit of a family joke. I'm not known for stirring from my chair at any family gathering, so someone is usually tasked with poking me with a stick to make sure I'm still alive.
Hi Bonce, I'm interested to know which scotch is your favourite tipple.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum