Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+16
Angry Dad
karlypants
wanderlust
okocha
xmiles
wessy
Norpig
sunlight
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 50]

301How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Nov 26 2020, 23:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Do you simply forget things or is it just that you've seen something on social media in the last day or so and just repeat it without thinking?
Neither. 
I do it because I like your rants so much that I like to inspire you to rant more. You enjoy providing the valuable research that I often can't be arsed to do myself and it amuses me to set your homework. Win-win! Smile

302How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Nov 27 2020, 00:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Do you simply forget things or is it just that you've seen something on social media in the last day or so and just repeat it without thinking?
Neither. 
I do it because I like your rants so much that I like to inspire you to rant more. You enjoy providing the valuable research that I often can't be arsed to do myself and it amuses me to set your homework. Win-win! Smile

Oh My God, you're trying to twist it now that you played me rather than admit you got it wrong.....

Hahahahaha

And you try to to make out that I'm the one with mental health issues!

Hahahaha

:rofl:

303How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Nov 27 2020, 15:57

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 NtrxUAZ

304How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Nov 29 2020, 13:06

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This is the new Railway map showing proposed reopenings. I doubt that most of it will happen. How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 U8CXoVS

305How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Nov 29 2020, 15:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A new ferry line is to be opened from Rosslare to Dunkirk  to help cut out the need for Irish businesses to use the UK landbridge and avoid the queues in Kent. With the USA considering favouring an air bridge to Ireland as the gateway to Europe in preference to London there's a real possibility that Britain could become even more marginalised, especially with the financial sector relocating to Frankfurt.

306How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Nov 29 2020, 16:20

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:A new ferry line is to be opened from Rosslare to Dunkirk  to help cut out the need for Irish businesses to use the UK landbridge and avoid the queues in Kent. With the USA considering favouring an air bridge to Ireland as the gateway to Europe in preference to London there's a real possibility that Britain could become even more marginalised, especially with the financial sector relocating to Frankfurt.

Thanks Tories!  As we know, Biden is anti-Brexit, he doesnt like those politics and he will want to work with the EU. He has also repeatedly said that he is Irish!

307How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Nov 29 2020, 18:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

And yet £29m is going to be wasted on a brexit "festival". Rolling Eyes

308How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Nov 29 2020, 23:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:And yet £29m is going to be wasted on a brexit "festival".  Rolling Eyes
We're having a festival? You mean the one announced for 2022?
Fair bit of water will have passed under the bridge by 2022 so I'm guessing they'll be going with the medieval theme?
The Tories will be trying to push through a bill legalising peasant whipping and we can all celebrate with a game of hunt the turnip.

309How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Nov 30 2020, 14:13

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This worth a read

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/lincoln-news/margaret-thatcher-statue-unveiling-event-4747191

Recommendations at the time said it should be placed on a “sufficiently high plinth” and in easy view, in a bid to avoid it being attacked.
According to reports the statue would be placed on a 3.2 metre high plinth, making it over 6.4 metres tall in total.

310How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Dec 01 2020, 12:27

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No end to the government's dissembling:- they just can't be trusted!

"Secret dossier on Covid damage" is the lead in the Times. The paper says it's been told about a document prepared by officials across Whitehall - which gives an in-depth analysis of how much harm the pandemic will do to around 40 areas of the economy. It quotes a minister saying the dossier, known as an "impacts dashboard", contains "a lot of detail" - none of which was in the official impact assessment published by the government on Monday.

311How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Dec 01 2020, 15:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:No end to the government's dissembling:- they just can't be trusted!

"Secret dossier on Covid damage" is the lead in the Times. The paper says it's been told about a document prepared by officials across Whitehall - which gives an in-depth analysis of how much harm the pandemic will do to around 40 areas of the economy. It quotes a minister saying the dossier, known as an "impacts dashboard", contains "a lot of detail" - none of which was in the official impact assessment published by the government on Monday.
They have published Operation Yellowhammer which outlines various scenarios for Brexit, the worst of which is truly horrific especially with Covid impact taken into consideration. This is a redacted report from August before the second wave...
What makes things worse is that market/investor confidence isn't overly affected by Covid as all countries have suffered to some extent - but ours has been hit worse than most developed economies so the prospect of Brexit on top has cut the legs off investment in Britain.
A lot of big investors have already pulled out and are continuing to do so and when that is taken in conjunction with the collapse of retail and hospitality the outlook is very grim indeed.

312How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Dec 02 2020, 18:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

More Tory brexit lies! They simply can't stop lying can they.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55163730

313How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Dec 03 2020, 00:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:More Tory brexit lies! They simply can't stop lying can they.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55163730
a) There was a woman on telly swearing they didn't cut corners
b) We were first at something!

Messaging............

314How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Dec 03 2020, 15:38

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Unbelievable stuff from the genius in charge of education......embarrassing!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55175162

315How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Dec 03 2020, 15:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They test things on lab rats. That's us.

316How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Dec 03 2020, 16:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jingoism at it's finest  :uk:

317How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Dec 04 2020, 21:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Iv'e ordered a Clay Pipe off ebay so i can do some ponderin and pointin.

318How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Dec 05 2020, 12:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With No-deal Brexit looking as likely as ever I'm wondering why the Government isn't prepared to compromise on fishing rights and a hard Irish border in order to save the automotive industry and get trade deals? Doesn't stack up. Fishing is an absolutely tiny part of the economy compared to automotive and there are smarter ways to handle import checks that wouldn't jeopardise a USA trade deal or our international reputation. Suicidal IMO.

319How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Dec 05 2020, 14:13

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bojo is joining the Brexit talks now is he. The only thing he has done this week is get Pointless cancelled for his speech.

320How is the Tory government doing? - Page 16 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Dec 06 2020, 02:01

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The "oven ready deal" he constantly boasted about which helped him get elected looks like it's headed straight into the food waste bin. Well I never!!!! What a shock that is. Not!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum