Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The future of Nuts

+13
Sluffy
karlypants
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
xmiles
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
finlaymcdanger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

21The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 13:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And that's just me coming back from the paper shop.

22The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 13:44

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bloody hell only saw this late , i was gob smacked for over thirty seconds then happy again once Bonce was back, not really sure we should be running people off the site, thought that was for the mods.

23The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 13:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Bloody hell only saw this late , i was gob smacked for over thirty seconds then happy again once Bonce was back, not really sure we should be running people off the site, thought that was for the mods.
Yes Wessy, worst 26 minutes of my life. Razz

24The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 13:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Bloody hell only saw this late , i was gob smacked for over thirty seconds then happy again once Bonce was back, not really sure we should be running people off the site, thought that was for the mods.
I'm planning a bloodless coup Wessy, do you want to be my right hand man? Viva the revolution  Laughing

25The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 13:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
I'm planning a bloodless coup Wessy, do you want to be my right hand man? Viva the revolution  Laughing
Not sure about this. A man with a hanky on his head is not a good look for a second in command. Mind you, neither is a pencil skirt.
You might be struggling here Mr Pig. Try Okocha, he has the verbal and diplomatic skills you require.

26The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 13:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
You owe me.
I always pay my debts, Boncey. I make an exception for shysters but I don't think you're one of them.

27The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob's just posted and I can't see it! Rude not to reply so.... Delete as applicable.

A. Thanks Bob.
B. Outrageous, you don't know what you're talking about.
C. Prove that, or you'll be hearing from my solicitor.
D. Can't go wrong with zip ups.
E. Rub it with a dock leaf.

28The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bob's just posted and I can't see it! Rude not to reply so.... Delete as applicable.

A. Thanks Bob.
B. Outrageous, you don't know what you're talking about.
C. Prove that, or you'll be hearing from my solicitor.
D. Can't go wrong with zip ups.
E. Rub it with a dock leaf.
F. Fuck off Bob

29The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
F. Fuck off Bob
That got me thrown off Blockbusters.

30The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've already got 3 people on 'block', I don't see half the shite that's posted on here now.

If I block Bonce then there's the other half.

31The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
That got me thrown off Blockbusters.
:rofl:

32The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've already got 3 people on 'block', I don't see half the shite that's posted on here now.

If I block Bonce then there's the other half.
Unblock the 3 and just add nine bob, you know it makes sense.

33The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Unblock the 3 and just add nine bob, you know it makes sense.

Sorry, can't see that post.

34The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Sorry, can't see that post.
Very Happy

35The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:26

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
F. Fuck off Bob
Charmed I'm sure.

36The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seriously though Bob if you did take your head out of your arse and stopped trying to prove you are intellectually superior you might actually enjoy your time on here, I know the rest of us would.

37The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 16:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Mr Pig, followed your suggestion, and he's now blocked for me. This is a good day  Very Happy

38The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 16:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Mr Pig, followed your suggestion, and he's now blocked for me. This is a good day  Very Happy
Good man, just need the rest of us to do it now  Very Happy

39The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 16:59

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've followed suit. bounce

40The future of Nuts - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 18:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like it's just you, Bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum