Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The future of Nuts

+13
Sluffy
karlypants
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
xmiles
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
finlaymcdanger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

141The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 18:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy, are you going to tell us all why you have banned XM permanently ? 

Please don't say you haven't because I've seen the rather curt message telling him to go.

142The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 18:46

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The more time moves on, the more evident it becomes that the word "sorry" will never pass some people's lips

143The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 21:24

gloswhite wrote:Sluffy, are you going to tell us all why you have banned XM permanently ? 

Please don't say you haven't because I've seen the rather curt message telling him to go.

Surely not, what could the justification possibly be?

144The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 21:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fake account returning deliberately just to troll me, after numerous warnings not to.

I don't know what could the justification possibly be?

..dunno..

145The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 21:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And yet Bob scuttles about posting this on at least three threads. I suppose he couldn't be bothered posting on all of them.

Just for the record, I'm not interested in the opinion of any of you on this topic, so I don't bother reading them.'

And he accuses us of being juvenile. There's hope for you even now Bob, you scamp.

146The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:01

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
He's not too keen on you lot. He adores me of course. Described me as almost sane. So here he is.

Don't kid yourself, Sluffy, this cabal have been doing everything they could from day one to try to prevent the site being used to examine the facts of everything that really went on at BWFC. That has always been the top and bottom of it and in the process they've revealed the thoroughly nasty side of their personalities. I've given them no ground and they don't like it and react like all bullies do, they gang up.

You may think that these folk are really quite nice underneath, they're not. Whatever the provocation, decent people don't ever come out with the kind of foul and juvenile insults that have prevailed. I know you have tried exceptionally hard to be peacemaker but there's not a lot you can do about it, that's the way it is, that's  the way they are and I just don't like giving in to bullies.
Eh up, Boncey. Adores is a bit strong innit? You're not as bad as most of 'em but don't get carried away, pal. 

Any road what do you reckon this Vince geezer has done with the £8.5 million he's had out of Egotricity in the last eight years? If he's not interested in money, what is he interested in?

Its not gone on FGR that's on top. It won't take me too long to figure out how much has gone that way but sufficient unto the day as they say in Doffcocker. Us septuagenarian's need to pace ourselves a bit.

I've also been trying to get a bogof deal on an anger management course for Norpig and Karlypants. Do you think Vince would pay for it or maybe the ST from the Nokendo T-shirt sales.

Bear with.

147The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm always putting faces to posters on here, and I've finally decided you look like Mills Lane, the boxing referee.
It's a step up from Sluffy's David Dickinson, you have to agree.
It passes the time.

148The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:08

Sluffy wrote:Fake account returning deliberately just to troll me, after numerous warnings not to.

I don't know what could the justification possibly be?

..dunno..

You know it’s not a ‘fake’ account, and even if he was he’s been a member for years and this is the first time I’ve seen anyone have an issue with him.

You want to prove you’re honest and straight; either post a justification or unban X.

This is the last thing this forum needs and nobody wants to see it die.

149The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've seen no problems with xmiles, or his posts. Been far worse on here with no hint of a ban.

150The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy, thanks for the PM.

I think my time on here has come to a natural end. I no longer enjoy the forum, and reading these long diatribes about doing one thing and then watching whilst the opposite is done, is depressing. All the arguments and contradictions are wearing, and the current situation where you are defending, (no other term applies), a poster who is openly abusive to all the other posters isn't acceptable (to me).
With this in mind, that's me, I'm done, as the expression goes. 
I've enjoyed it for the vast majority of my time here, especially the humour. However, this has been almost non-existent this last year or so, and I'm sorry, but I think you have had a big part in the decline of the atmosphere of the forum, and at this time I cannot see things changing. Having said that, I still think you are a good man, but I don't agree with how you are managing this site.

I much appreciate you letting me use the forum, it was really good. Thank you.

--------------------

I've been in contact, by email, with XM on a few occasions, and he's genuinely confused by the way he's been treated, and I believe he's a genuine poster, although I know you don't agree.

--------------------

Guys, 

Thanks for your comments, views, jokes, and in particular your friendship, (as such  Very Happy), over the past 8 years or so. I've had a great time.

Take care everyone, and be safe, and thanks for your time,

regards,

Gloswhite

-----------------

Sluffy, please remove my details from the forum, (but not before the guys read my 'goodbye' please)

151The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Christ I’m out having a beer and this is all unfolding.

Nobody wants you to go Glos!

152The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm stunned. Not Glos, of all people. In many ways, he's right though, we seem to have sleepwalked into this. The warning signs have been there for a long time.
Give it a chance mate. Please.

153The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:53

No need for any of this, Glos - hope you’ll reconsider and stick with it.

Sluffy, stop dicking around and unban X. Karly/BTID also feel free to sort this out if you can.

154The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 22:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

KP, have one on me, (I'll send the money later) Very Happy 
Bonce, TROY, I meant what I said, and it wouldn't be fair on Sluffy, for me to stay.
cheers

155The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was actually feeling quite upbeat tonight. Might as well go to bed.

156The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:08

Sluffy - are you just going to read this and pretend it’s not happening?

157The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Dont forget your slippers  Very Happy

158The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Glos it’s hotel California. You can never leave!

159The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I've seen no problems with xmiles, or his posts. Been far worse on here with no hint of a ban.

The account is fake, whether people want to believe it or not is up to them.

It was decided when the forum was established that fake accounts would be permitted to give the sense that the forum was busy from day one so others would join too.

I was against the idea but went along with it anyway, all the others created at least one other fake accounts one of which was the xmiles account.

There's been no issue with this account until some months back when for reasons best known by themselves they decide to play 'games'.  I let it be known I wasn't up to playing games against a fake account and since then they haven't let the issue drop because as both xmiles and myself knew he was a fake account and equally that I could not prove it to be so as the account posts from a proxy ip address - why do you think they've be SO insistent that I DID prove that they weren't fake?

Several times I have attempted to pass the issue off in terms of 'you are fake but lets move on' but they have repeatedly and deliberately forced the issue nevertheless.  

Indeed the only reason they chose to return today was clearly to carry on trolling me about it.

I'm not here to be trolled anyway and I'm certainly not here to be trolled by a fake account.

I've asked nicely for it to stop, I gave a warning ban to show I wasn't joking and I've finally done what I said I would do.

If the xmiles account wants to return without the trolling I won't have an issue with that but I'm simply not prepared to put up with shit from an account I know to be fake as well as putting up with enough shit from genuine accounts already.

I don't believe that to be unreasonable of me even if others might well do so.

160The future of Nuts - Page 8 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:21

No, post proof or drop it and unban him. You saying he pays from a proxy IP address is not proof - quite the opposite in fact..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum