Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The future of Nuts

+13
Sluffy
karlypants
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
xmiles
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
finlaymcdanger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

121The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 13:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Chinua Achebe. I remember reading his first novel, 'Things Fall Apart' as a teen. Made a big impression on me, and made me reevaluate my reading habits. African writers were now on the menu, and opened up a whole new world.
Yes, Bonce. Achebe has a way with words.... and with interesting reflections on life

122The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 14:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:Sluffy, I hope I can question you on something here without causing you upset or temper.

As above, you bring your family into discussions on the site, and are clearly and quite rightly very proud of your daughter whom you mention often.

However, when I once innocently asked you what your daughter's opinion was on your views about Cummings' advice to government (which was along the lines of allowing the old and vulnerable to pass away at the onset of the pandemic), you immediately banned me without giving me the chance to respond.
I didn't mean any harm then, and I don't now.

The difference is I'm allowed to talk about my family if I wish but they are off limits to others in the same way that I don't question what the family members of others of here think, do or get up to - that's their personal business and non of ours.

123The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 14:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Normal? Bonce?

I can't believe these words appeared in the same sentence. Definitely a first.
I'm not only the nearest to normal, I'm also almost sane.

Bob's chat up lines need some work, but he's getting there.

I was particularly impressed with his 'You don't sweat much for a fat bird, do you'.

124The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 14:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:

I was particularly impressed with his 'You don't sweat much for a fat bird, do you'.
Is this a chat line? Hells teeth get me outta here!

125The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 15:03

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:

Almost yeah. If it were up to me, I’d allow you out in the community. Can’t say fairer than that can I?

126The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 15:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:I haven't bothered posting on here for some time now as I got fed up being trolled by Sluffy. However I cannot let the hypocrite get away with the statement at post 59 that "as far as I'm concerned I'm honest and straight with everyone."

Sluffy suffers from the delusion that I have posted on this forum under another identity yet has never provided any proof or even identified this other alleged identity. How is that being "honest and straight"?

He also banned me for daring to point out the logical weakness in one of his arguments. If you can be bothered look at post 43 in the Keir Starmer thread, try and work out what crime I committed to justify Sluffy banning me.  Rolling Eyes

Hi XM,
Good to see you back, even though its only a fleeting visit, (and, unsurprisingly, with no response from Sluffy).
I was getting ready for the Brexit battle we were no doubt going to have, but just about everything is being commandeered by a wonderful,  all-knowing, financial guru and his carer, leaving the forum repetitive and boring.
Hang on in there, you'll be able to post one day, without being picked on. That 'Nutjob' Wander seems to have weathered the storm.  Very Happy 
With a bit of luck, I haven't prompted a 20 paragraph response.

127The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 15:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Almost yeah. If it were up to me, I’d allow you out in the community. Can’t say fairer than that can I?
I've been allowed out before. Didn't go well.

The future of Nuts - Page 7 Pitchforks

128The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 15:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
Hi XM,
Good to see you back, even though its only a fleeting visit, (and, unsurprisingly, with no response from Sluffy).
I was getting ready for the Brexit battle we were no doubt going to have, but just about everything is being commandeered by a wonderful,  all-knowing, financial guru and his carer, leaving the forum repetitive and boring.
Hang on in there, you'll be able to post one day, without being picked on. That 'Nutjob' Wander seems to have weathered the storm.  Very Happy 

Cheers glos.

No surprise that "honest and straight" Sluffy hasn't replied. Maybe he is too busy pretending to be someone else. Smile

129The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 15:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I've been allowed out before. Didn't go well.

The future of Nuts - Page 7 Pitchforks
I understand that you have some revolutionary tendencies, Boncey, and that you could be tempted to join Vince’s Vegan army so you would have to be released under safe supervision and an eye kept on your activities.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Fri Oct 16 2020, 16:29; edited 2 times in total

130The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 16:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
Hi XM,

Cheers glos.

No surprise that "honest and straight" Sluffy hasn't replied. Maybe he is too busy pretending to be someone else. Smile

You're a fake account looking to troll and you expected a response from me, really???

If Glos or anyone else wants to think differently that's up to them.

If you've come back to just troll me then don't bother, other than that it's up to you if you want to stick around or not.

131The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 16:33

xmiles wrote:I haven't bothered posting on here for some time now as I got fed up being trolled by Sluffy. However I cannot let the hypocrite get away with the statement at post 59 that "as far as I'm concerned I'm honest and straight with everyone."

Sluffy suffers from the delusion that I have posted on this forum under another identity yet has never provided any proof or even identified this other alleged identity. How is that being "honest and straight"?

He also banned me for daring to point out the logical weakness in one of his arguments. If you can be bothered look at post 43 in the Keir Starmer thread, try and work out what crime I committed to justify Sluffy banning me.  Rolling Eyes

Good to see you back X!

132The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 16:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never thought I would see TROY giving out kisses on here! Very Happy

133The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

You're a fake account looking to troll and you expected a response from me, really???

If Glos or anyone else wants to think differently that's up to them.

If you've come back to just troll me then don't bother, other than that it's up to you if you want to stick around or not.

You have no evidence to back up your absurd allegation for the simple reason that it's not true. Either admit you are wrong or show everyone why you believe this nonsense.

Also perhaps you could explain to everyone why you banned me for daring to challenge your faulty logic in a completely non abusive manner.

Or are you just too scared to admit you are wrong? Not really the behaviour of somebody who boasts that they are "honest and straight" is it?

134The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y. wrote:

Good to see you back X!

Thanks TROY. I don't how long Sluffy will let me stay though. Smile

135The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:24

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He accused me of being a fake poster too when I first joined, xm, but seems to have accepted me now... not that he's ever explained why he thought that, despite my asking. I've just let it die away now.

I'm sure you are not a troll, unlike the tolerated and protected Ten Bob. I always find your posts perfectly polite, reasonable and well-argued.

136The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:He accused me of being a fake poster too when I first joined, xm, but seems to have accepted me now... not that he's ever explained why he thought that, despite my asking. I've just let it die away now.

I'm sure you are not a troll, unlike the tolerated and protected Ten Bob. I always find your posts perfectly polite, reasonable and well-argued.

Cheers okocha. Smile

137The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to see you back xmiles. We're almost a full classroom again, bar a few stay aways.

138The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:Nice to see you back xmiles. We're almost a full classroom again, bar a few stay aways.

Thanks bonce. I can't promise to be on my best behaviour though so a detention from the headmaster for answering him back is always a possibility.

So do tell me about this Bob character I have been hearing so much about. Smile

139The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Or better still, don't.

140The future of Nuts - Page 7 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Thanks bonce. I can't promise to be on my best behaviour though so a detention from the headmaster for answering him back is always a possibility.

He's not too keen on you lot. He adores me of course. Described me as almost sane. So here he is.

Don't kid yourself, Sluffy, this cabal have been doing everything they could from day one to try to prevent the site being used to examine the facts of everything that really went on at BWFC. That has always been the top and bottom of it and in the process they've revealed the thoroughly nasty side of their personalities. I've given them no ground and they don't like it and react like all bullies do, they gang up.

You may think that these folk are really quite nice underneath, they're not. Whatever the provocation, decent people don't ever come out with the kind of foul and juvenile insults that have prevailed. I know you have tried exceptionally hard to be peacemaker but there's not a lot you can do about it, that's the way it is, that's  the way they are and I just don't like giving in to bullies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum