Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The future of Nuts

+13
Sluffy
karlypants
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
xmiles
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
finlaymcdanger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

61The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 22:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just read all this and WTF! Personally, I love you all, warts and all. Some more than others TBF Very Happy

62The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 23:02

Bob and Sluffy being bullied by a lynch mob - led by Bonce?!

Laughing

63The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 23:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Agreed
Its all your fault, Sluffy. Well that's what some of the lynch mob types, the fruitcakes and the blockheads think. But its up to you. I'm not bothered. I don't want to breathe the same air as these people. Just saying like.

We all breathe the same air Bob whether we like to or not.

Maybe it is my fault, other forums don't put up with the shit I do but I'm not here to play God.

It's a forum of football fans which used to be (maybe still is, I don't know) usually male, working class dominated and who aren't generally too PC and too overly reasonable of others who a) supports another club and b) supports BWFC but doesn't agree with them!

I don't claim to know all the answers or be better than the next man but isn't having a clash of thinking and views better than a nodding donkey consensus that they have on other sites?  Isn't a bit of friction and an edginess to the forum better than all being goody, goody to each other?  Isn't someone saying you are wrong and giving reasons better than being wrong and not knowing?

I rather be seen to be a dick/Hitler/wanker/High and Mighty or what other labels people want to stick on me and have a forum that is alive and interesting that gets people fired up and angry, than have some soulless, lifeless site.

We've held it together for nearly twelve years now (sorry Glos I couldn't resist! - its a joke before you go off on one) and imploded a few times along the way but somehow we've still survived, I'm sure we can survive this bump in the road too.

We are what we are, just normal folk with all our imperfections.

If you can accept our weakness, failings, inability to measure up to what you believe we should do and others tolerate your barbs and insults then we've got a chance to move on.  Seems a bit of a remote possibility when I write it out in black and white I do admit but if we don't all give it a go we will never know will we?

So how about us all giving it a try eh?

It should be a laugh if nothing else!

Onwards and upwards I say.

64The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 23:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Bob and Sluffy being bullied by a lynch mob - led by Bonce?!

Laughing

Yes, isn't this the sort of thing that makes us different from other forums!

You all know you love it here really!

Very Happy

65The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 23:12

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You'd all better beware.....I'm in the middle of writing a novel, using my perception of some of the personalities on Nuts as the basis for one or two of the fictitious characters in my book.. 

I'm sure you wouldn't want to be exposed to the world in a less than savoury light...... Very Happy

66The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 23:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Yeah - he is a bit of a Maoist Smile

Phonetically similar to Mao's experience, his feet have a Long Arch which is why he's fond of slippers.

67The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 23:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:You'd all better beware.....I'm in the middle of writing a novel, using my perception of some of the personalities on Nuts as the basis for one or two of the fictitious characters in my book.. 

I'm sure you wouldn't want to be exposed to the world in a less than savoury light...... Very Happy
Cool. 
So you're going to expose what you really think of us? To what extent will it be coloured by your perception of the world of the internet? Will it be based on our opinions or our logic? Will it tell us about you?
Fascinating and TBH I can't wait. You have a sale! Smile

68The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Wed Oct 14 2020, 23:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

I think Bob secretly finds me devilishly attractive, which inflames his anger. It's my unattainability that fires him up, causing him to lash out, left and right.
What he's actually asking for is love. It's simple enough, when looked at in the right light.
A person doesn't know true hurt and suffering until they've felt the pain of falling in love with someone whose affections lie elsewhere.
He longs for our love, pleads for it even, yet we cast him aside like an old sock. Is it any wonder he turns his frustration into a raging torrent of anger.
So he tries to bring us down. We grapple, like Holmes and Moriarty at the Reichenbach falls, in a desperate struggle for survival, as Sluffy, head in hands, watches on.
Who will survive? Bob? Nuts? Or will we all go down together?

Bob's Moriarty by the way, he's not playing Holmes on my watch.

69The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 08:17

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:You'd all better beware.....I'm in the middle of writing a novel, using my perception of some of the personalities on Nuts as the basis for one or two of the fictitious characters in my book.. 

Your 'perception', that's a good 'un

70The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 08:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I started this thread and mentioned blocking nine bob so if that makes me a bully and childish then so be it, it's only the internet remember?

I just think that since he's started posting more regularly that he's sucked the joy out of this site. I mentioned he's Colin Robinson, if you watch What We Do in The Shadows you'll know he's an energy vampire and it's the perfect way to describe nine bob.

We've all had spells on here were we have fallen out with each other and the aggro has gone up but he's come along and in a short space of time turned the whole forum around with his pompous and condescending attitude to most of us (even you Sluffy, get your thinking head on) and obsession with things that most of us on here have no interest in.

The blocking thing was maybe a step too far but when i thought Boncey was leaving (i know, i know) it pushed me over the edge.

I haven't actually put nine bob on my foe's list as yet but i'm not ruling it out and well done to the likes of Glos and Okocha for actually doing it if they feel that strongly about it.

Nine bob if you read this get your thinking head on and actually stop for a minute and think about how you've acted and commented on here, If you don't care and carry on as before then fine but you'll find yourself talking to an empty room.

Sorry for the Sluffyesque long post  Very Happy

Last edited by Norpig on Thu Oct 15 2020, 08:32; edited 1 time in total

71The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 08:26

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Maybe it is my fault, other forums don't put up with the shit I do but I'm not here to play God.

It's a forum of football fans which used to be (maybe still is, I don't know) usually male, working class dominated and who aren't generally too PC and too overly reasonable of others who a) supports another club and b) supports BWFC but doesn't agree with them!

I don't claim to know all the answers or be better than the next man but isn't having a clash of thinking and views better than a nodding donkey consensus that they have on other sites?  Isn't a bit of friction and an edginess to the forum better than all being goody, goody to each other?  Isn't someone saying you are wrong and giving reasons better than being wrong and not knowing?

I rather be seen to be a dick/Hitler/wanker/High and Mighty or what other labels people want to stick on me and have a forum that is alive and interesting that gets people fired up and angry, than have some soulless, lifeless site.

We've held it together for nearly twelve years now (sorry Glos I couldn't resist! - its a joke before you go off on one) and imploded a few times along the way but somehow we've still survived, I'm sure we can survive this bump in the road too.

If you can accept our weakness, failings, inability to measure up to what you believe we should do and others tolerate your barbs and insults then we've got a chance to move on.  Seems a bit of a remote possibility when I write it out in black and white I do admit but if we don't all give it a go we will never know will we?

I think you're really just doing an unpaid care in the community job, Sluffy. There's an excess of demand over supply and we are going to need more folk like you.

So good luck to you. I've got work to do on Vincegate.

72The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 08:26

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Your 'perception', that's a good 'un

You’re the man who told us FGR sold us their top scorer for no up front fee and agreed to cover his wages on the hope we might get investment to pay at some point.

Nobody’s taking your perceptions seriously.

73The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 09:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I think you're really just doing an unpaid care in the community job, Sluffy. There's an excess of demand over supply and we are going to need more folk like you.

So good luck to you. I've got work to do on Vincegate.

The future of Nuts - Page 4 Tenor

74The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 09:40

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:

I think Bob secretly finds me devilishly attractive, which inflames his anger. It's my unattainability that fires him up, causing him to lash out, left and right.
What he's actually asking for is love. It's simple enough, when looked at in the right light.
A person doesn't know true hurt and suffering until they've felt the pain of falling in love with someone whose affections lie elsewhere.
He longs for our love, pleads for it even, yet we cast him aside like an old sock. Is it any wonder he turns his frustration into a raging torrent of anger.
So he tries to bring us down. We grapple, like Holmes and Moriarty at the Reichenbach falls, in a desperate struggle for survival, as Sluffy, head in hands, watches on.
Who will survive? Bob? Nuts? Or will we all go down together?

Bob's Moriarty by the way, he's not playing Holmes on my watch.
Boncey, you might be daft as a brush but, by Nuts standards, I reckon you're almost sane.

75The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 09:43

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh and another thing, Sluffy, T.R.O.Y. keeps following me around like some besotted teenager. Would you mind  just telling him (nicely of course) that I'm not interested?

76The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 09:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Boncey, you might be daft as a brush but, by Nuts standards, I reckon you're almost sane.
I'll take that as a compliment. 'Almost sane' is going right to the top of my CV.

77The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 10:14

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Self awareness and emotional literacy are important attributes to develop for everybody.

78The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 10:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:Self awareness and emotional literacy are important attributes to develop for everybody.
Yes Miss. Sorry Miss. I won't do it again, Miss

79The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 10:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Yes Miss. Sorry Miss. I won't do it again, Miss
Hmm.
The future of Nuts - Page 4 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTJD4XCbOFCRQ2rbdD8m4r1vTZ5Y8XHQukIFQ&usqp=CAU

80The future of Nuts - Page 4 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 10:57

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Oh and another thing, Sluffy, T.R.O.Y. keeps following me around like some besotted teenager. Would you mind  just telling him (nicely of course) that I'm not interested?

It's a free country Bob, I can post what I like.

As can you of course, the difference is you post spurious rubbish and then pretend you can't see the posts that poke holes in your accusations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum