Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday Johnny.

+11
y2johnny
Hip Priest
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:30

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anyway tengammonsworth, I'm off to spend some quality time with my kids before I have to go back to helping protect the people who are looking after bellends like you who obviously have very little respect for them!

22johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
What a comeback!!!!  If I'd of wanted a comeback I'd of wiped it off your missus chin!
Education, education, education, said TB. Where did it all go wrong?

23johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:33

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Anyway tengammonsworth, I'm off to spend some quality time with my kids before I have to go back to helping protect the people who are looking after bellends like you who obviously have very little respect for them!
You've got kids, have you? Bringing them up with the same standards as you? God help us.

24johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:34

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've pmd you my address,  come see me and we will have a socially distanced chat

25johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a keyboard warrior and about 90 Johnny, so go easy on him  Very Happy

26johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:39

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
You've got kids, have you? Bringing them up with the same standards as you? God help us.
My kids are brought up to respect everyone, other than those who are disgusting human beings like yourself.

They see me as a hard working business man with his own business who provides for his family and is in an extremely lucky situation that I can continue to work in the current circumstances, even though it potentially poses a risk to my self and my family.  They understand that and stand by it as I am helping to protect the doctors, nurses and surgeons.....what are you doing?

27johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
My kids are brought up to respect everyone, other than those who are disgusting human beings like yourself.

They see me as a hard working business man with his own business who provides for his family and is in an extremely lucky situation that I can continue to work in the current circumstances, even though it potentially poses a risk to my self and my family.  They understand that and stand by it as I am helping to protect the doctors, nurses and surgeons.....what are you doing?
I can almost here the violins playing if I try really hard.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:50; edited 2 times in total

28johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:46

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think calling it a human being is stretching the term a bit, johnny.....It's been on my ignore list for weeks but I enjoyed your contribution....made logging on here worthwhile. 
I might check in to this thread again in a couple of weeks or so to see if Sluffy's finally appreciated that his tolerance is more than a little misplaced.
Alienating all Nuts' posters is totally facile.

Last edited by okocha on Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:53; edited 1 time in total

29johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:46

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I can almost here the violins playing if I try really hard.
What are you doing to help in the current climate.....I'm waiting?

30johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

31johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it time for the weekly installment of add nine bob to our foes list?

32johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:I think calling it a human being is stretching the term a bit, johnny.....
And then they all appear like fly's round a cowpat.

33johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
And then they all appear like fly's round a cowpat.
Don't be so hard on yourself Bob.

34johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beat me to it Boncey  Laughing

35johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:51

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
What are you doing to help in the current climate.....I'm waiting?
Trying to avoid being anywhere near people like you.

36johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Not trying that hard are you?

37johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:54

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Don't be so hard on yourself Bob.
I knew you'd be the first, Boncey. You're just that bit brighter than the rest of them. Yeh I know its not saying much.

38johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:54

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Again, another amazing comeback id expect from a teenager riddled with adhd

So nothing worthwhile.  Just sat in your own bubble calling all those who are doing something.  I'm sorry but I stand by what I said earlier, you are the ultimate definition of a cunt!

39johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:55

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It turns out that it can't distinguish between "here" and "hear" What a brain!

40johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair a cunt is warm and inviting and has a purpose which is the complete opposite of nine bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum