Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday Johnny.

+11
y2johnny
Hip Priest
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now, now. Warm toast all round.

42johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 15:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:It turns out that it can't distinguish between "here" and "hear" What a brain!
Did I make a grammatical error somewhere? My word Okocha you're perceptioness is terrific

43johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:05

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Perceptioness :rofl:

44johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:07

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Perceptioness :rofl:
Its alright I knew you'd be too thick to understand it.

45johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh how I wish tenbob would fuck off.

In other news Happy belated Birthday Johnny owd mucker

46johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:I've pmd you my address,  come see me and we will have a socially distanced chat

Look there's absolutely no need for this ffs!

You don't like something he's posted on the internet and he doesn't like something you posted on the internet - so fucking what?

It should be left ON the internet not brought in to real life.

Christ you've already called him a cunt, (probably aimed the same to me as well) and now offering him out for a fight and giving him your address which could be interpreted as threatening behaviour under the Public Order Act 1986

file:///C:/Users/Ian/Downloads/SN05760.pdf

I/we have a legal responsibility for what's posted on this site and I'm not going to have solicitors on my back for you on anybody else for what is said or done on here.

This needs to stop right now.

Last edited by Sluffy on Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:10; edited 1 time in total

47johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:10

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:Oh how I wish tenbob would fuck off.

In other news Happy belated Birthday Johnny owd mucker
Cheers Martin, thinking of getting another cake so i can make another wish :rofl:  plus I like cake

48johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:11

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:

You don't like something he's posted on the internet and he doesn't like something you posted on the internet - so fucking what?

Christ you've already called him a cunt, (probably aimed the same to me as well) and now offering him out for a fight and giving him your address which all could be interpreted as threatening behaviour under the Public Order Act 1986

I/we have a legal responsibility for what's posted on this site and I'm not going to have solicitors on my back for you on anybody else for what is said or done on here.

Fuck off sluffy, if you'd of got rid of the cunt there wouldn't be a problem, get from up his arse.

OK for him to post about my kids though.

Yeah you are right stuffy, you are a cunt too

49johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:14

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
You've got kids, have you? Bringing them up with the same standards as you? God help us.
This OK sluffy

50johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:15

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:I've pmd you my address,  come see me and we will have a socially distanced chat
Where does it mention fight, says a socially distanced chat, get your fucking eyesight checked you prick

51johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:16

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No mention of a fight on pm either

Just making stuff up as usual

EDIT Personal details removed as requested by a third party.

Sluffy (the 'cunt').

52johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:17

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So go on, give my details to the police or a solicitor, let's see what happens after that

53johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only wanted to wish Johnny a happy birthday.

It's gone about as well as Sgt Bilko's 'Benedict Arnold forgive and forget dance'.

Sorry if you're not up on Bilko and his doings.

54johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:23

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Seriously we should all think of fucking sluffy and ten bob off, when its the whole forum vs one owner and his pet I think its pretty straight forward

Ban em both kp and ban me for offering a socially distanced chat

55johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:25

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:

Don't worry tenbob, I'll protect you by making loads of stuff up and threatening legal action like a class a bellend!
In summary

56johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Christ you've already called him a cunt, (probably aimed the same to me as well) and now offering him out for a fight and giving him your address which all could be interpreted as threatening behaviour under the Public Order Act 1986

Fuck off sluffy, if you'd of got rid of the cunt there wouldn't be a problem, get from up his arse.

OK for him to post about my kids though.

Yeah you are right stuffy, you are a cunt too

So you think I'm a cunt - big deal.

Didn't you post something about his wife giving you a blow job?

Bringing other people's family members should not be brought up in to arguments by anyone, least of all grown men ffs!

And just because you and a number of others don't like him is not a reason to ban someone for, at least not on this forum - not remember all the shit I went through when Bread wanted Scotty to be banned?

He's got a right to an opinion just the same as you, me and everyone else has - just because you don't agree with it doesn't means you go threatening them and calling for them to be banned though - Christ aren't we supposed to be a bit more grown up than that by now?

57johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:31

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:

Bringing other people's family members should not be brought up in to arguments by anyone, least of all grown men ffs!

And just because you and a number of others don't like him is not a reason to ban someone for, at least not on this forum - not remember all the shit I went through when Bread wanted Scotty to be banned?

He's got a right to an opinion just the same as you, me and everyone else has - just because you don't agree with it doesn't means you go threatening them and calling for them to be banned though - Christ aren't we supposed to be a bit more grown up than that by now?
So far up his arse you can't see the wood for the trees, "but you started it....."  you need to grow up sluffy, you really have turned into a pathetic version of yourself.  Who said it was my cum that was wiping from her chin?  See you make too many assumptions. Always onto a loser sluffy because nothing can be backed up!  Ill await your next essay

Last edited by y2johnny on Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:32; edited 1 time in total

58johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:31

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He is driving good posters out of the forum, if you're happy for him to carry on with his bile, then more fool you.

59johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:33

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anyway, since sluffy and tenbob want the place to themselves, and we've had enough excitement for one night, I'll leave you all to it, see you in six months!

60johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:37

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I only wanted to wish Johnny a happy birthday.

It's gone about as well as Sgt Bilko's 'Benedict Arnold forgive and forget dance'.

Sorry if you're not up on Bilko and his doings.
I remember Bilko, Boncey. Used to watch it as a kid after going to the match at Burnden. I couldn't help thinking the other day that Saint Marcus of Rashford might be developing a Doberman complex.

Anyway I haven't been wasting all my time today. I thought I'd see if Marcos Alonso had an image rights company. He has but I can't see any interest-free loans to its owner anywhere.

What about Michael James and Sharon Brittan? Nope, no interest-free loans for them in any of the companies they're involved in that I can see.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:40; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum