Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday Johnny.

+11
y2johnny
Hip Priest
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:51

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The confusion between “your” and “you’re” and also “here” and “hear” is common around these parts. Making up and using the word “perceptioness” more than once is a bit of a giveaway too.

82johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:The confusion between “your” and “you’re” and also “here” and “hear” is common around these parts. Making up and using the word “perceptioness” more than once is a bit of a giveaway too.
Very interesting Poirot. Very Happy

83johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:56

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

finlaymcdanger wrote:The confusion between “your” and “you’re” and also “here” and “hear” is common around these parts. Making up and using the word “perceptioness” more than once is a bit of a giveaway too.
See that went right over his head when I said that before, and he carried on oblivious .........

johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Screen14

84johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For the blockheads amongst us, spill the beans Fin  Very Happy

85johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:58

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've tried using the search but can't bring anything up Sad

86johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it is Sluffy creating ten bob to get the post count up i'm gone from here.

87johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 01:09

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just pointing out a couple of telltale signs but don’t want to get into a war with anyone. It’s only the internet after all

88johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 01:11

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

finlaymcdanger wrote:Just pointing out a couple of telltale signs but don’t want to get into a war with anyone. It’s only the internet after all
Hope you are well Fin!  Are you still in the US of A?  Big week this week

89johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 01:20

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
Hope you are well Fin!  Are you still in the US of A?  Big week this week

Hi Johnny! Yes, we moved back to New York about 12 months ago. I loved being back in London but Mrs McD and sons preferred NY so we came back. I’m not moving again until the kids go to college so we’re staying put for a while.

Big week? I’ll say! It’s no secret that I think Trump is a fucking disgrace so you know the outcome I’m hoping for. I have zero faith that it will happen though.

Good to see you on here even if it’s just to unload. I don’t really post much at all but this is the most entertaining it’s been on here for a while. Stick around!

I hope you and your family are safe and well.

90johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 01:31

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Hi Johnny! Yes, we moved back to New York about 12 months ago. I loved being back in London but Mrs McD and sons preferred NY so we came back. I’m not moving again until the kids go to college so we’re staying put for a while.

Big week? I’ll say! It’s no secret that I think Trump is a fucking disgrace so you know the outcome I’m hoping for. I have zero faith that it will happen though.

Good to see you on here even if it’s just to unload. I don’t really post much at all but this is the most entertaining it’s been on here for a while. Stick around!

I hope you and your family are safe and well.
I had a feeling you was.  I messaged my mate who lives in Chicago earlier, he is of the same opinion as yourself for this week, as any normal person would be!  I'm actually addicted to cnn but Anderson Cooper does my head in a bit :rofl:

Please tell me you've watched the new borat film.......sums it up perfectly!!! 

I'll try and stick around as I know it will rub people up the wrong way.  Even though its playing into someone's hands as the conflict is exactly what he wants (sorry for assuming gender Wink )

Anyway, life has to go on as much as possible no matter how difficult.  I've been back less than a day and got a compliment off Nat......she's changed!!!!

91johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 01:42

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well, just popped onto this thread to wish Johnny a Happy Birthday and ........3 pages and 90 posts later, Happy Birthday Johnny.
Brilliant comeback by the way.
Come on Fin, enlighten us. You're safe from any consequences over there in the good old U.S.of A.

92johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 07:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny, did you send me a pm at 2.55 this morning? Got an email alert, but when I had a look just now there's no message there.

93johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 08:02

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wasn't me bonce

94johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 08:16

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Never mind all this music, Bob. I've just realised that the word 'bed' looks like a bed. What a marvellous learning curve life is.
Crikey, Bonsey, how come you didn't figure out the derivation of the 'perceptiveness is terrific'. Not like you but here's a clue.

https://nostalgiacentral.com/television/tv-by-decade/tv-shows-1950s/billy-bunter-greyfriars-school/

Not surprised that your playmates in 'The Remove' couldn't grasp it though. Okocha thinks he's perceptive. About as perceptive as my garden shed, if you ask me.

Btw did you know that Chuck Berry's middle name was Anderson.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Nov 02 2020, 08:19; edited 1 time in total

95johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 08:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Well it certainly wasn't me bonce as the headmaster has still banned me from sending anyone a pm.

96johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 08:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It said it was Johnny. 2.55am.
Bob, I got the Bunter stuff, but I hated, and still do, those awful tales, and his constant wait for a postal order.
I was more a Professor Branestawm man.
Didn't know the middle name of Chuck Berry, but I do know that painting eyes on the backsides of cows stops lions attacking them.

97johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 08:52

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Last one I sent you was 21 minutes past midnight.

Check with sluffy, he can read pms.  He will just have to log out as tenbob first though

98johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 08:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a few ghost pm's this month. Probably an 'internet thing'. No worries.

99johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 09:00

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:It said it was Johnny. 2.55am.
Bob, I got the Bunter stuff, but I hated, and still do, those awful tales, and his constant wait for a postal order.
I was more a Professor Branestawm man.
Didn't know the middle name of Chuck Berry, but I do know that painting eyes on the backsides of cows stops lions attacking them.
He actually had two. Charles Edward Anderson Berry. I remember things like that from my youth.

Saw him in concert once in Manchester and Jerry Lee Lewis, Bo Diddley, Ike and Tina Turner, the Rolling Stones and quite a few other 'stars' of the time. I was also at the Free Trade Hall that famous night when some pillock called Bob Dylan 'Judas'

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/remembering-bob-dylans-infamous-judas-show-203760/

Any suggestions on what folk should paint on their backsides to thwart attacks from the foul-mouthed, malevolent pillocks of today.

100johnny - Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 09:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
He actually had two. Charles Edward Anderson Berry. I remember things like that from my youth.

Saw him in concert once in Manchester and Jerry Lee Lewis, Bo Diddley, Ike and Tina Turner, the Rolling Stones and quite a few other 'stars' of the time. I was also at the Free Trade Hall that famous night when some pillock called Bob Dylan 'Judas'

Any suggestions on what folk should paint on their backsides to thwart attacks from the foul-mouthed, malevolent pillocks of today.
Nat's backside is often used as a billboard, but the rest of us would probably have to make do with a pithier warning.
In passing, did those stars live up to expectations?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum