Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

£3 Million Striker good enough for England but not Coyle

+4
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sordell's been picked again for the under 21 squad AGAIN!

The best finisher at the club - didn't Coyle say at the fans forum a few weeks back? Olympic player.

Coyle's fourth choice striker behind the likes of N'good the scorer of 3 league goals in THIRTYSEVEN appearances.

Only at Bolton, only under Coyle do such thing happen - nowhere else, nowhere else at all!

Full squad for games versus Serbia on 12 and 16 October:

Goalkeepers: Ben Amos (Hull City - loan from Manchester United), Jack Butland (Birmingham City), Declan Rudd (Norwich City), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough)

Defenders: Ryan Bennett (Norwich City), Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton), Craig Dawson (West Bromwich Albion), Tom Lees (Leeds United), Jack Rodwell (Manchester City), Danny Rose (Sunderland - loan from Tottenham Hotspur), Adam Smith (Tottenham Hotspur), Andre Wisdom (Liverpool)

Midfielders: Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Tom Ince (Blackpool), Henri Lansbury (Nottingham Forest), Jason Lowe (Blackburn Rovers), Josh McEachran (Middlesbrough - loan from Chelsea), Nick Powell (Manchester United), Jonjo Shelvey (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Attackers: Nathan Delfouneso (Blackpool - loan from Aston Villa), Marvin Sordell (Bolton Wanderers), Andros Townsend (Tottenham Hotspur), Connor Wickham (Sunderland)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know what you're saying, but he's not being picked for England on recent form - he's been awful.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I agree that he's been awful - have you seen his twitter page?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah he's been awful in his 2(?) starts, his sitting on the bench in street clothes and then his 10 minute sub appearances.

why hasn't he scored 30 goals by now?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah he's been awful in his 2(?) starts, his sitting on the bench in street clothes and then his 10 minute sub appearances.

This.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah he's been awful in his 2(?) starts, his sitting on the bench in street clothes and then his 10 minute sub appearances.

Can't be put any better than that.

How can anyone say he's been awful when Coyle won't even give him a chance. It's his signing he should be desperate to see him perform not stunting his development and crushing his confidence.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:

Can't be put any better than that.

How can anyone say he's been awful when Coyle won't even give him a chance. It's his signing he should be desperate to see him perform not stunting his development and crushing his confidence.

Why does that sound so familar to how Megson treated the team?

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I thought Sordell looked to have struck up a usefull partnership with Afobe in the Barca B game

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

His persistence with the old guard in favour of younger, potentially better players irritates me more than the fact that he doesn't know what he's doing tactically.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So the England manager is dafter the Coyle ...... or he can see something in Sordell that our Scotman can't see.

I don't know myself ...... haven't seen enough of Sordell to have an opinion..... he scored more than SKD/Ngog/Afi all put together while at Watford. OC has me baffled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum