Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle FUMES at Refs/Compiles DVD - and now 'attacks' the 'boo boys' - LATEST

+17
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
WhiteBic
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Lofty_Love
xmiles
doffcocker
MartinBWFC
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Alf Hooker
jayjay23
JonnyRandom
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

WhiteBic wrote:Gartside should stick to what he knows best and this means stay well clear of making the next appointment
Ideally, smug Gartside should resign himself when Coyle goes. Failing that, if he is still there, let him keep his big overcoat and that but, like you say, please God don't let him have anything to do with picking the next manager.

As for making the DVD, that's so soft it's embarassing. It sounds like the last throw of the dice from someone who knows his time is nearly up. He'd be better served making a DVD of basic footballing techniques and sending it to his players. He's too soft altogether and stuff like this doesn't help his case at all - top managers need an air of authority about them that Coyle just doesn't have.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And he just gets even worse......

A DEFIANT Owen Coyle yesterday accused his critics of “diving on negativity” as he tries to turn round [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’ season.

In his strongest attack yet on the Reebok boo-boys, the Whites boss reckons his detractors have failed to recognise improved performances in winless home games against Crystal Palace and Leeds United.

full story is here....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

As soon as expressions like 'defiant Owen Coyle' and 'attack on the boo-boys' start getting bandied about, you know it can only be a matter of time.

And phrases like this seem strangely familiar.

But because we are involved in football and know everything that goes with it, we can see how well we played
But with all due respect, it’s from people who come and watch the game. It’s an opinion but because it’s an opinion it doesn’t make it right.

If they are not from a footballing background, then that happens.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 wrote:And he just gets even worse......

A DEFIANT Owen Coyle yesterday accused his critics of “diving on negativity” as he tries to turn round [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’ season.

In his strongest attack yet on the Reebok boo-boys, the Whites boss reckons his detractors have failed to recognise improved performances in winless home games against Crystal Palace and Leeds United.

Clutching at straws. What improved performances? We still concede too many goals and score too few. Pathetic as well as clueless.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We didn't deserve to lose against Palace or draw against Leeds so he does have a point. What is he expected to say ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh dear.

the old "fans are clueless" argument.

thats it for me. This guy no longer has any of my support.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Only read the ben report, no comments yet, but I feel coyle is now clutching at straws...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:the old "fans are clueless" argument.

To be fair, he'd just been reading your posts when he was quoted.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:We didn't deserve to lose against Palace or draw against Leeds so he does have a point. What is he expected to say ?

Maybe so but you have to ask why is having to try to turn round our season? The pre-season was a disaster, we got knocked out of the League cup by Crawley and we are in the bottom half of the table with only 11 points from 9 games. Just about any other manager would have kept us up last season. Coyle is the problem not the solution.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:the old "fans are clueless" argument.

To be fair, he'd just been reading your posts when he was quoted.

unlikely considering he mentioned fans that go to games.

obviously nothing to do with you or I.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This sending a dvd to the refs is just sheer desperation to not only ask fans for more time but to ask the bwfc board itself to make a late claim as to why he should be kept on as manager.

I'm amazed the Bolton news have mentioned that survery about asking fans if they want to keep coyle on or not, seems a strange thing to do IMO.

Sorry but it really is time to pull the plug, I think the board know this because they have been very quiet recently.

BREAKING NEWS: The football league have sent a highlights DVD of all our games this season with a letter saying Dear Mr Coyle when you start doing your job properly then you can complain.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I have been to every home game this season you Aberdeen arse.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Although OC may have a point about us knowing nowt about football even a school boy knows that 60 yards hoofs for nod ons and straight out of play is the sign of a poor team.

Tomorrow Millwall will have periods of the game were they dominate us and/or miss good chances etc..... we will hang on for a "well earned point" maybe....

Prem outfit with better players???? Millwall should hardly cross the half way line if that were true.

A good old 0-4 away win and reports that we were smooth and we will all be corrected.

So a loss and we will still know nowt ..... but we were beat by a team in 22nd position. What could possibly be wrong .....none of us has a clue apparently.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I have been to every home game this season you Aberdeen arse.

You must log into the forum on your phone then.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You must log into the forum on your phone then.

It is impossible for me to have been online during a home game. You're making it up.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's clearly in the middle of a nervous breakdown.

It was bad enough when he was just delusional, i.e. 'we played well against Palace' when we were blatantly awful. He's now not only being delusional, but those that fail to agree with his delusions are not worth the muck on his shoe.

Somebody remind this ungrateful fucker of the support he received despite our worst PL season since the 90's.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

exactly, not a single boo that i can remember while he single handedly ripped up every negative record in the clubs history.

then, even after relegation, a majority of fans still backed him. I was happy to give him 10 games to see if his previous experience in the championship rang true. After an abysmal start to the season he now wants go in on the fans.

hugely embarrassing.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... the Whites boss reckons his detractors have failed to recognise improved
performances in winless home games against Crystal Palace and Leeds United.

Win some bloody games, you soft bastard!

Last edited by Keegan on Fri Oct 05 2012, 17:21; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The vultures are gathering now. I think that the very fact that the BN pointed out that OC will be in charge for the Millwall game suggests that it's do or die time, and regardless of the result, probably die anyway.

They wouldn't have dared suggest that there was even a possibility that he might not be in charge before now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum