Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle is Staying...

+14
bwfc71
Keegan
doffcocker
terenceanne
JonnyRandom
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
Barryjw
wanderlust
Alf Hooker
Reebok_Rebel
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 16:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's still fcking here!

22Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 17:43

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think we've got him for a long time now. If he was going to go it would have been today. Cant see anything other than that. Problem is if that if it comes to a scrap all season were we are in the table then the boared wont see it as time for a change. They will see it as "well done coyle! You saved us from relegation. I knew that we could trust you and it shows all them doubters!"

We will just have to keep going and hope for the best. Hoping for the best meaning i bloody hope im wrong

23Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 17:57

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gartside spotted on a plane to Mexico this morning - so definitely nothing happening this week!

24Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 18:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

bwfc71 wrote:Gartside spotted on a plane to Mexico this morning - so definitely nothing happening this week!

How do you know this?

25Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 18:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What a load of old bollocks. Is Eddy Davies so out of touch with his possession that he's happy for that prick gartside to piss about to this extent. Which one of the 3 cannot make a decision?

26Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 18:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

So much for all this ''we must get promoted'' ''100% pressure'' bollocks that Gartside was spouting at the start of the season.

I honestly think PG has so much blind faith in coyle that he has managed to pull the wool over eddie davies's eyes.

27Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 19:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Gartside spotted on a plane to Mexico this morning - so definitely nothing happening this week!

How do you know this?

Got a text of my dad just before I posted it. They were on the same plane - although Gartside was in Business Class!

28Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 19:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he STILL here? affraid

29Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 19:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes looks like it...are you seething?

30Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 20:21

He's getting our next manager[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 20:40

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

OneOinCoyle wrote:

He's getting our next manager[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bringing back Borghetti again!

32Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 21:06

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He's gone to poach the manager of the Mexico national team, José Manuel de la Torre. (played 24, won 17, drawn 4, lost 3).

As soon as Gartside found out that his nickname is 'El Chepo', nothing would stop him getting on that flight!

33Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Mon Oct 08 2012, 23:59

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I believe Eddie passed away about ten years ago. Nobody has seen or heard from him ....like a Howard Hughes type.

Phil Talks on a red phone in his office to one of Eddie's lackies on the other end. It's all a giant scam ...... but to what end ???? a mystery suitable for Sherlock himself.

34Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Tue Oct 09 2012, 09:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not according to the sun he isn't,they reckon we are lining up big sam for the end of this season with coyle going now and sammy lee in charge until then???

35Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:22

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry dad- I loved this Where do they get this rubbish from. Lee was a disaster last time and why on earth would Sam abandon West Ham lying in the top half of the premiership.

It is utter and total shite. Its so bad its actually funny!!

36Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

rammywhite wrote:Angry dad- I loved this Where do they get this rubbish from. Lee was a disaster last time and why on earth would Sam abandon West Ham lying in the top half of the premiership.

It is utter and total shite. Its so bad its actually funny!!
It made me laugh.

37Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like he might be right confused

38Coyle is Staying...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is Staying... Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh no he isn't!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum