Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official!

+12
Michael Bolton
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
karlypants
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
rammywhite
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 13:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Brown coming in on the odds affraid

42Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 13:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Phil Brown coming in on the odds affraid

You mean the Bolton manager with the best win ratio EVER?

43Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 13:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Owen Owen wrote:I feel sorry for Owen Coyle, the loss of Holden has been massive as he's our only really good player. If he'd been fit I have no doubt we'd still be in the PL and things would be totally different.

But he's made too many mistakes, the biggest being not sorting out the defence. A new contract for Zat Knight was crazy, but so has the picking of Mears every week - a choice I don't understand.

Agree with these sentiments. I so wanted him to do well, but it didn't happen.

44Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 13:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So first we hear OC is definitely staying and that turned out to be the dreaded vote of confidence.

Then we hear PG is on his way to Mexico so.. wonder if he sacked him and then went on holiday?

We need Uwe Rosler - didn't anyone tell PG that Brentford is in London?

45Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 16:35

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

OC is a nice lad and I'm sorry he had to go but it's his own dam fault.

Some fool in the BEN wrote that OC was trying to play attractive footy ....that was his downfall...... no laddie .....the football was some of the most dire in several years. Along with no end of daft team choices etc.....

As I said before .... all most of us want is to put out the best 11 ..... play some decent footy..... if you get beat by a better team then so be it. Don't show me left wingers playing on the right .....right backs playing on the left.....midfielders on the wings and slow donkeys up front ....on and on.

It's not rocket science.

46Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 16:41

i'm sad for owen coyle, he seemed a nice bloke. but nice blokes don't normally make good managers and it was time for a change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum