Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Could Do The Most Damage?

+13
Keegan
xmiles
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Barryjw
doffcocker
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I didn't mentally torture his dog.

I killed it.

22Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you do McCarthy for us then? Or his poodle?

23Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He only kills Chihuahuas.

24Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:35

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think any of us can honestly say, hand on heart, that we wouldn't love to see this man as the new Wanderers boss.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Would he cause massive damage to the club? Yes. So would most of the names on that list but they're not as funny.

25Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:42

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Everybody has either done a good job here and a bad job there, or they're too inexperienced to judge.

We're going to have to compromise in some way or another.

26Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:45

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

At least Keith Hills teams try to play football the right way. All done on non-existent budgets at Rochdale and Barnsley.

And the benefit of being Bolton born but not a former player.

Must be a runner

27Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keith Hill isn't the worst we could do.

Not that it's all that relevant, but is he a Wanderers supporter? He talks with a Manc accent and I haven't ever heard him discuss his roots.

28Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Apparently, Ian Dowie lives on Tempest road in Lostock... bounce

29Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:55

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Paul Ince as manager would make me weep.

Racist...

30Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:59

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

doffcocker wrote:Keith Hill isn't the worst we could do.

Not that it's all that relevant, but is he a Wanderers supporter? He talks with a Manc accent and I haven't ever heard him discuss his roots.

I've already mentioned somewhere that he supports Utd.

31Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 15:08

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

A close friend involved at Rochdale told me years ago that Keith Hill had said he would give his right arm for the Bolton job

32Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 15:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:A close friend involved at Rochdale told me years ago that Keith Hill had said he would give his right arm for the Bolton job

I'd rather not have someone into self arm.... weyyyyy!

33Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I can see how you won Bolton Banter's "Funniest Poster of the Year".

34Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 15:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No to Keith Hill - just seen his managerial stats!!!!!

Rochdale

Games 231

Won 101

%age 43.72

Barnsley

Games 60

Won 17

%age 28.33

35Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 15:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous.

36Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 17:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

At least if SKD got the job he wouldn't make himself play the full 90 minutes every game.

37Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 17:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I can see how you won Bolton Banter's "Funniest Poster of the Year".

I concur. The "weyyyyy!" at the end really sold it for me.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

38Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Tue Oct 09 2012, 18:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Come on you lot, this is Phil Gartside we're talking about, the messiah of football. Pick the name with the worst record, cheapest wages, and lowest reputation of the lot, and then he'll ignore him, because we all know he's the worst. He'll then take the one above him, and tell us all that he's doing it in agreement with all those in football who understand such things. Don't hold your breath, coz we ain't gonna get a successful manager.

39Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Sat Oct 13 2012, 15:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think Roy keane would be the worst appointment, he was awful at Ipswich and Sunderland were terrible in the top flight under him. He buys really odd players, the guy hasn't a clue and he has the personality of a turd! If he is appointed I won't follow Bolton.

40Who Could Do The Most Damage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Could Do The Most Damage? Sat Oct 13 2012, 15:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think Roy keane would be the worst appointment, he was awful at Ipswich and Sunderland were terrible in the top flight under him. He buys really odd players, the guy hasn't a clue and he has the personality of a turd! If he is appointed I won't follow Bolton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum