Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Gloswhite

+7
gloswhite
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Norpig
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 14:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Fuck me can you three please stop! This site used to be fun but you 3 are killing it with this endless back and forth that no one else wants to read.
Even Bob's scarpered.

I don't blame him.

Do you?

22Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here'a an idea, how about stop doing what you're doing on here (all 3 of you that is) and lets get back to normal.

Sluffy is this really what you want your forum to be like?

23Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Fuck me can you three please stop! This site used to be fun but you 3 are killing it with this endless back and forth that no one else wants to read.

24Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with Ted on this one  Very Happy

25Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Here'a an idea, how about stop doing what you're doing on here (all 3 of you that is) and lets get back to normal.

Sluffy is this really what you want your forum to be like?

Off course it is not how I want the forum to be.

I also don't want the forum to be full of hatred and prejudice - do you?

I've simply tried to stop that by posting up facts and information to allow others to see the true side to the issues - up to them from then on what they choose to believe.

For my thanks I've had to deal with Wanderlust who clearly has issues and can't bring himself to see that he was ever wrong and TROY who is clearly obsessed with we me - so much so that I'm virtually the only reason he comes to the site to post.

Take away the their personal obsessions of me - and they are quite clearly there for all to see - then we can get back to some sort of normality.

I've even told everyone what the solution is to end all of this -

Sluffy wrote:Clearly both have issues that transcends a random internet footy forum whose only purpose is to talk about the club we all follow.

The solution to all this is easy.

They can ignore my posts, they can disagree but draw a line under it and move on, or they can go and post on another forum.

The question is, why don't they?

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:The three of you need to draw a line under all this shit and move on from it so the forum has a nice vibe for when the new season starts.
I agree with you Karly.

Do you reckon though that the other two would pack in their silliness or would rather carry on having a pop at me?

I know what I'd put my money on!

You see, I even knew they would both carry on so what do you expect me to do?

Live with shit like this from now on?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t21160p840-coronavirus-will-we-survive#426786

I'm more than happy for it to end  - I don't want to waste my life away dealing with people who hold some pathetic little internet grudge with me - but they clearly aren't.

Can't you see that?

26Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let this be the last word on the matter.

27Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All i can see is a constant merry go round of you 3 trying to get one over each other and prove who is right.

EDIT - sorry Lusty you posted as i was typing  Very Happy

28Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK. Let this be the last word on the matter Smile

29Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 15:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ostriches are the only birds that pee.

30Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Ostriches are the only birds that pee.
You've been reading this again haven't you.

It may not surprise you to learn that ostriches are the only bird with a bladder.

31Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

It may not surprise you to learn that ostriches are the only bird with a bladder.
Jesus that's even longer than Sluffys usual posts  Laughing

32Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Jesus that's even longer than Sluffys usual posts  Laughing
OK....let this be the final word on the matter.

33Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Yes, I admit it. I was googling 'vegan crackers' and messed up again.

34Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:33

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Happy Birthday glos. Hope you're having a great day. :birthday:

35Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:41

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLOS!!!!

Sorry I missed your big day, I imagine your are slumped in a chair today letting your body recover.

:party:

36Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 22:46

There’s no way of me proving I’m not Largehat. Although mods can see my IP and location I believe, which have always been London or Birmgingham based and I believe LH was a local to Bolton. So I’m sure if mods did recall LH’s details they could verify it.

It’s been so long since he was a regular Sluffy can make up what he likes now I suppose.

He was a good poster though, aside from being a big Muse fan I think, so I’ve had worse insults. Another chased off by Sluffy incidentally.

Anyway, I’ll try and ignore it. But if it becomes a reply to any post I make as it did with Xmiles I won’t bother.

37Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Wed Jun 09 2021, 01:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:There’s no way of me proving I’m not Largehat. Although mods can see my IP and location I believe, which have always been London or Birmgingham based and I believe LH was a local to Bolton. So I’m sure if mods did recall LH’s details they could verify it.

It’s been so long since he was a regular Sluffy can make up what he likes now I suppose.  

He was a good poster though, aside from being a big Muse fan I think, so I’ve had worse insults. Another chased off by Sluffy incidentally.

Anyway, I’ll try and ignore it. But if it becomes a reply to any post I make as it did with Xmiles I won’t bother.

I stand by all that I've said.

And fwiw the xmiles account was trolling me, not the other way around!

I repeatedly ask for the accounts trolling to stop so we could all move on.

The account deliberately chose not to.

I wonder why...

38Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Wed Jun 09 2021, 15:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Yes, I admit it. I was googling 'vegan crackers' and messed up again.
Did you find any definitive proof that most vegans are crackers?

39Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Fri Jun 11 2021, 10:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks all for the birthday wishes and the discussions. Most entertaining  Shocked

I was hoping to see a nymph-like vegan lady the other day, but the only thing that has stuck is that I didn't know vegans could put on so much weight. I thought they were supposed to be healthy eaters  Very Happy

40Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Fri Jun 11 2021, 10:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Thanks all for the birthday wishes and the discussions. Most entertaining  Shocked

I was hoping to see a nymph-like vegan lady the other day, but the only thing that has stuck is that I didn't know vegans could put on so much weight. I thought they were supposed to be healthy eaters  Very Happy
Believe it or not, Glos, Vegan cheese contains more calories than the real thing. Added to which, it's vile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum