Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Gloswhite

+7
gloswhite
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Norpig
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
You've been reading this again haven't you.

It may not surprise you to learn that ostriches are the only bird with a bladder.
Jesus that's even longer than Sluffys usual posts  Laughing

32Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Jesus that's even longer than Sluffys usual posts  Laughing
OK....let this be the final word on the matter.

33Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
You've been reading this again haven't you.

It may not surprise you to learn that ostriches are the only bird with a bladder.
Yes, I admit it. I was googling 'vegan crackers' and messed up again.

34Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:33

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Happy Birthday glos. Hope you're having a great day. :birthday:

35Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 16:41

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLOS!!!!

Sorry I missed your big day, I imagine your are slumped in a chair today letting your body recover.

:party:

36Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Tue Jun 08 2021, 22:46

There’s no way of me proving I’m not Largehat. Although mods can see my IP and location I believe, which have always been London or Birmgingham based and I believe LH was a local to Bolton. So I’m sure if mods did recall LH’s details they could verify it.

It’s been so long since he was a regular Sluffy can make up what he likes now I suppose.

He was a good poster though, aside from being a big Muse fan I think, so I’ve had worse insults. Another chased off by Sluffy incidentally.

Anyway, I’ll try and ignore it. But if it becomes a reply to any post I make as it did with Xmiles I won’t bother.

37Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Wed Jun 09 2021, 01:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:There’s no way of me proving I’m not Largehat. Although mods can see my IP and location I believe, which have always been London or Birmgingham based and I believe LH was a local to Bolton. So I’m sure if mods did recall LH’s details they could verify it.

It’s been so long since he was a regular Sluffy can make up what he likes now I suppose.  

He was a good poster though, aside from being a big Muse fan I think, so I’ve had worse insults. Another chased off by Sluffy incidentally.

Anyway, I’ll try and ignore it. But if it becomes a reply to any post I make as it did with Xmiles I won’t bother.

I stand by all that I've said.

And fwiw the xmiles account was trolling me, not the other way around!

I repeatedly ask for the accounts trolling to stop so we could all move on.

The account deliberately chose not to.

I wonder why...

38Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Wed Jun 09 2021, 15:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Yes, I admit it. I was googling 'vegan crackers' and messed up again.
Did you find any definitive proof that most vegans are crackers?

39Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Fri Jun 11 2021, 10:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks all for the birthday wishes and the discussions. Most entertaining  Shocked

I was hoping to see a nymph-like vegan lady the other day, but the only thing that has stuck is that I didn't know vegans could put on so much weight. I thought they were supposed to be healthy eaters  Very Happy

40Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Fri Jun 11 2021, 10:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Thanks all for the birthday wishes and the discussions. Most entertaining  Shocked

I was hoping to see a nymph-like vegan lady the other day, but the only thing that has stuck is that I didn't know vegans could put on so much weight. I thought they were supposed to be healthy eaters  Very Happy
Believe it or not, Glos, Vegan cheese contains more calories than the real thing. Added to which, it's vile.

41Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Fri Jun 11 2021, 20:40

Horrible stuff vegan cheese, except the Violife Cream Cheese - big fan of that.

Treat yourself next year Glos.

42Happy Birthday Gloswhite - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Gloswhite Sat Jun 12 2021, 08:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Horrible stuff vegan cheese, except the Violife Cream Cheese - big fan of that.

Treat yourself next year Glos.
Sounds er... wonderful, but it gives me something to look forward to  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum