Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stockport 5-3 Bolton (fa cup replay)

+14
Hipster_nebula1
okocha
terenceanne
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
Keegan
Ten Bobsworth
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Cajunboy
Bolton Nuts
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Holy shit! I totally forgot about this replay and just saw the result. We could well be in trouble if this goes on for much longer.
I wish I could forget about it, Fin. Crying or Very sad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:One of the worst performances ever, an absolute disgrace so far.

Evans has to go.

:agree:

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

As you would expect a lot of knee jerk reactions after that one.

They were better than us ..... faster, won all the second balls, moved the ball etc.....they looked like scoring on every attack.

Not worth going into it all but I will say that those who thought Thomason is a good replacement for MJ -- nope.....nobody was breaking up their plays or winning the ball.  Also we need a proper right back. Isgrove is not a right back in the memory of man. 

It was a good night for our ex-captain though  Sad

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

After I while, I could hardly bear to watch. The result became inevitable. Outfought and zestless!

Stockport were understandably up for it; we weren't. I felt for our fans in the crowd.

Better get the passion back for our remaining league matches.

Hipster_nebula1

David Ngog
David Ngog

Sad sad bastards on twitter calling for Evatt to go after a meaningless cup game. Who gives a crap. We're not going to win it. 

The objective this year is to stay in the league. Simple as that. Anything else is a brucey bonus.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The strange thing is, even when we were 1-3 ahead, I never had confidence we were going to win!! I actually feel for Evatt because he must also be gutted by that atrocious performance and the totally abject performance from his players. You can always accept losing games and to be fair, County were well up for it and thoroughly deserved their win but what you can’t accept is a lack of effort as we saw last night. I’m sure it will give Evatt food for thought in the summer in who he keeps and who he doesn’t.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is was terrible to watch, giving the ball away too easily, making mistakes as usual. Thought it would be comfortable after going 2-0 up, how wrong was I.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've slept on it, and can confirm I still think the manager should go.

If you don't sack your manager after the worst result in nearly 150 years, when do you?

I've read more nonsense this morning about "In Evans I Trust" and "...the manager will sort it out in the January transfer window". Why the fook would you trust this manager to bring in players? The team that played last night was HIS team. He signed them all bar one I believe. And they're not good enough.

Last night was an absolute disgrace, they were outfought from the first whistle. I don't think I've ever witnessed a Bolton team look so beaten at 3-1 up! As much as I'd like to sack the whole playing squad, the next best thing is to get rid of the bloke that brought them to my club.

Evans out.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was an embarrassing display and only Isgrove (out of position) and Santos can hold their heads up after that.

Johnston is just very poor, not sure what others see in him to be honest, he's cost us lots of goals this season with his misplaced passes and lack of physicality against a big striker like last night. 

That team last night was the strongest he could put out which is the big worry for me. We can't fall apart just because Williams didn't play. Sheehan is looking very average to me and Lee and Dapo didn't play well either.

The big issue is defense and the keeper. Isgrove gave away a penalty but he's not a RB and is wasted there. Johnston is shite as i've already said and even John doesn't look up to it at the moment. As for Dixon, he is a decent shot stopper but he looks too small to me and doesn't have a presence in the box like Gilks would do.

The big test will be how we go from here, i don't expect us to beat Wycombe but we do have home games against Doncaster and Cheltenham that we have to win. The win against bottom of the table Crewe made things look a but better but we have only won one game in the last 6 and we are in danger of being dragged into a relegation battle.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disappointed to see you go down that route Nat. You're better than that. 

Evatt has performed miracles for this club scrapping us up off the floor when were literally a piece of human excrement washing a shore. 

Now he's hit a tough spot where he doesn't have the investment to push on. Consolidation is key this year and then Evatt needs to be knocking on Sharon "as it bin dun's" door and saying back me or I'm fucking right off.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It was bloody grim last night.

I kept looking at some of the Stockport players and wishing 3 or 4  of them were in our squad.

We lack "dogs of war" , real battlers, we have too many lightweights.

Unless we can make some good signings in January we could be playing Barrow and Salford again next season.
We must beat the teams below and around us if we are going to escape relegation.

I can't see us getting anything on Saturday!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Evatt has performed miracles for this club scrapping us up off the floor when were literally a piece of human excrement washing a shore. 

Ha ha. Miracles indeed.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Evatt has performed miracles for this club scrapping us up off the floor when were literally a piece of human excrement washing a shore. 

Ha ha. Miracles indeed.  

Don't forget that we are the best team in the league. Very Happy

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Ha ha. Miracles indeed.  
Its at times like these that you need a Boncey to explain how you can literally wash a shore with human excrement.

Still, at least Hipster gets a plus mark for spelling miracles correctly. He could have spelled it marciles and posted it on the bullshit page where all the Marc Iles stuff truly belongs.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That was a real shocker but i will keep the faith until after the window, a comedy of errors masked our poor showing up the 84th minute. Yet we still couldn't take advantage conceding 5 is a real low point but this time last year we were unhappy and it turned around, fingers crossed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum