Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the worst thing you made someone do.

+5
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How bad or evil or funny was it?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Nothing really bad, but I'm interested in what you've done AD.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The more I look at Angry Dad's posts the more I think of Anton Chigurh. No country for young fogey's. Shocked

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

At my primary school, packed lunch children were expected to wait on a bench in the dining hall for a dinnerlady to find them a seat. Generally, dinnerladies are bitches and they revelled in making us wait, so I one day decided to start a chant - it was something along the lines of "We are hungry!", and I quite aggressively encouraged about fifteen other kids to join in. In the end, we were deafening and the entire class was marched to the headmistress' office to be asked one by one to confess if we had any part in the demonstration. I was one of the few people to deny it, and those that confessed were dealt with quite severely, all of which didn't speak to me again for weeks.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We had a guy at work who never brought any grub in. He was always cadging and would think nothing of helping himself to a tin of soup or a sandwich from the fridge which belonged to someone else.

One day we left a ham sandwich in the fridge which had A4 strips of foolscap paper cut to size and inserted between the ham and the bread. He made his usual enquiries about whose sandwich it was and when he was told it was going spare he took it out and began tucking in.

We all had to sit there with a straight face while he masticated like a bulldog trying to get the better of the photocopier paper. He soon gave up and spat the contents in the waste bin. It's extremely difficult to chew and swallow paper !

On another occasion he helped himself to a tin of beans belonging to someone else and while they were boiling on the stove someone popped a couple of .177 air pellets into the pan. The greedy bastard nearly lost a filling but it served him right.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:The more I look at Angry Dad's posts the more I think of Anton Chigurh. No country for young fogey's. Shocked
What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss RT.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Great film, had forgotten that one what a wierd character.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Great film, had forgotten that one what a wierd character.

He plays the villain in the latest Bond film, Skyfall.

Bardem was made for the part of Chighur. The coin toss was brilliant because of the hidden menace.

https://youtu.be/mhXJcfczNIc

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What did you do AD ? Did you make someone an offer they couldn't refuse ?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Long story short, went to a house in Breightmet a chav family of pure scum were tormenting an old woman and her retarded son. The son was in his forties but simple they went to the old girls house and made him chew on a dead canary and stole money from them , it was a regular thing. Its not anymore the chav father knows what human shit tastes like now so does the son. The father broke his arm accidentally colliding with the son who bizzarely broke his wrist in the collision . My contact say's all is good at the moment. What goes around comes around for some RT.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Long story short, went to a house in Breightmet a chav family of pure scum were tormenting an old woman and her retarded son. The son was in his forties but simple they went to the old girls house and made him chew on a dead canary and stole money from them , it was a regular thing. Its not anymore the chav father knows what human shit tastes like now so does the son. The father broke his arm accidentally colliding with the son who bizzarely broke his wrist in the collision . My contact say's all is good at the moment. What goes around comes around for some RT.

Very true indeed. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I reckon the Chav family probably suffer from brittle bones because they don't bother with a healthy diet. I do hope the Chav father had a good appetite on the day that he was paid a visit.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Long story short, went to a house in Breightmet a chav family of pure scum were tormenting an old woman and her retarded son. The son was in his forties but simple they went to the old girls house and made him chew on a dead canary and stole money from them , it was a regular thing. Its not anymore the chav father knows what human shit tastes like now so does the son. The father broke his arm accidentally colliding with the son who bizzarely broke his wrist in the collision . My contact say's all is good at the moment. What goes around comes around for some RT.

Very true indeed. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I reckon the Chav family probably suffer from brittle bones because they don't bother with a healthy diet. I do hope the Chav father had a good appetite on the day that he was paid a visit.
Dont think it was his favorite but i was all out of dead canary.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is carson wells there? ( not in the sense that you mean) classic.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what . a load, of . bollocks.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Do you think stuff like that doesn't happen?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Do you think stuff like that doesn't happen?

I think i saw something like that in the movie Se7en.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I could tell you a few stories similar to Angry Dads. People do get broken bones sometimes when they've misbehaved. Doesn't just happen in the movies.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I could tell you a few stories similar to Angry Dads. People do get broken bones sometimes when they've misbehaved. Doesn't just happen in the movies.

It certainly doesn't. Quite often, events depicted in movies stem from real life events. Art imitating life etc etc..........

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once made Hipster follow me to Bolton Nuts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum