Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the worst or most stupid thing you have ever done? confession time.

+5
doffcocker
scottjames30
WhiteBic
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There is a lot of stuff i did when i was in my early 20's some nasty some just plain stupid, a lot i regret now some deliberate some accidental, too many to put on here but two stick in my mind most. One was hitting a bloke that was coming on to a girl i was with at a club he went through a window two floors up but survived,i do regret that, he was only chatting her up. Two i ran over a chinese woman in a transit van at a bus terminus then accidently reversed back over her she was trapped under the van for awhile but her injuries were not too serious i had been drinking but was just under the limit think i just got a fine and a due care and attention or careless driving cant remember which.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I stole a tablet eraser from WH Smith once, and a pack of solero shots from little chef.

not proud of that.

/rebellious.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

When I was 19 me and a few mates pitched in and bought a £100 kia pride that we all used jointly for work etc. After drinking vodka all day we ran out of booze and decided to jump in the car and go to the pub. I was in the passenger seat, my mate lost control at speed hit a lamp post then in to a wall. It was around 3pm on a busy street there was kids around that could have easily been mowed down. Everyone in the car was unconscious apart from me, I escaped out of the car window with a broken wrist and blood pouring from my head that smashed the windscrean.

Motto of the story, don't get in to a car with a mate who was absolutely wankered. My scars and knacked wrist remind me every week.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've done loads of stupid thing, but I was on leave from the army and I was having a great time so I went AWOL for a couple of weeks, me and two others.
We ran out of money, so we went back and got beasted . we had to stand to attention next to a flag pole for about four hours, and the RSM kept on popping his head out of the window, shouting "stand fucking still".

I did a couple of weeks in jail getting beasted by the RP's in the end, not good really .

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I left camp and went on the piss, somewhere were I shouldn't have gone on the piss, as it was a fucking war zone in Pristina at the time, we got away with it though as it wasn't mentioned in the orders that you couldn't go on the piss.

How the fuck we didn't get killed or done of the Army was probably down to ,we were the fist ones in for a six months tour, and you could literally get away with anything then.

Fucking stupid when I look back.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just remembered a really stupid one when I was 16 derelict corner shop in Salford . Thick shop window me totally bladdered on tetley's bitter walking past the shop decided to impresses my mates by punching the window, my fist went straight through it and the top half of the window trapped my wrist and had to get the fire brigade and ambulance, lucky I didn't sever an artery,

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My parents went out for tea one night when I was 14, and I raided the spirits cupboard. I sipped gin, vodka, even advocaat. By the time they'd come home, I was slurring my words, and tried telling them I'd merely had the can of lager they'd permitted me.

We played Arsenal in the Cup at the Emirates the next day. One coach journey I'd rather forget.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did something like that when I was 14 or 15, my mum and dad went out , and me and my mate raided the spirits.

Next thing I know, I woke up with my head down the toilet, to a doorbell.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One of mine, would be, a time when I was getting a lot of grief from one of my daughters ex boyfriends and his family, it made me a bit weary and before I went to bed I always looked through the window before going to bed.

Then one night i saw two masked figures trying to break into a neighbours 4×4, instead of just ignoring or ringing the Police, l went out and confronted them.

Low and behold they fucked off, saying we know where you live and we'll be back.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:One of mine, would be, a time when I was getting a lot of grief from one of my daughters ex boyfriends and his family, it made me a bit weary and before I went to bed I always looked through the window before going to bed.

Then one night i saw two masked figures trying to break into a neighbours 4×4, instead of just ignoring or ringing the Police, l went out and confronted them.

Low and behold they fucked off, saying we know where you live and we'll be back.

Have they been back?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No, thank fuck

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I called someone a thicko on a football forum.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I called someone a thicko on a football forum.

That's the sort of comment that will get you a ban.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I called someone a hypocrite on a football forum.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I called some big fat mentally ill sumo with a bad attitude off another forum, I made him very angry, and now he keeps saying i'm goading him.Laughing

I think he wants to kill me.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fat bastard.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:I called some big fat mentally ill sumo with a bad attitude off another forum, I made him very angry, and now he keeps saying i'm goading him.Laughing

Does he wear a big hat.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I called some big fat mentally ill sumo with a bad attitude off another forum, I made him very angry, and now he keeps saying i'm goading him.Laughing

Does he wear a big hat.

Laughing That's him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum